BusterLfc
McAgger
stevieg8
Art Morte
DeletedUser#1
21 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

The Road to Premier League Title - Page 7 Empty Re: The Road to Premier League Title

Post by iftikhar Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:29 am

Don't call me James wrote:
The Road to Premier League Title - Page 7 Michelle-jenneke-dancing
James Very Happy Smile Surprised Laughing Razz Wink pirat bounce cheers drunken Thumbs up :bow: drinking banana eco smile Heart rofl :wub: Chaka Proud Molenation

iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Road to Premier League Title - Page 7 Empty Re: The Road to Premier League Title

Post by McAgger Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:23 pm

Bump

Okay lads, just bear with me for a second here.

I think.......I think we have a shot at challenging for the title again this year.

It won't be a similar challenge that we had last season but I truly believe we could be in with a shot to win it on the last 2 matchdays.

Chelsea are currently 10 points ahead of us with 9 matches left. Let's say 13 since they have a game in hand.

We are roughly 4 matches away from them in the table. One of those matches we have it in our hands since we play them on matchday 36.

We really have to make up 3 matches on them and it would be in our hands to put massive pressure on them. And I tell you what, I have seen crazier things happen in football. Those shitty relegation fodder clubs raise their games and do unspeakable things when it comes to survival in the PL.

It's more mental than just skill at this point in the season. Chelsea team seems to fragile to me.

I know it seems far fetched and I feel crazy even thinking about it but our fans were so amazing and loud at Swansea today, had an aura of last season around it, it made me truly believe we are in for something special.

GAAAAAAH Very Happy I don't even know what the feck I'm talking about Laughing
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:30 pm

i cant sleep now

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:39 pm

Mad fact...

but if we beat the Mancs on Sunday, our run of form BETTERS that crazy run from Arsenal to Crystal Palace of last season.

That run was 11-1-1

If we beat the Mancs, our run will be 11-2-0

that Leicester game at home though..damn it !

I think title is a pipe-dream...Can't see Chelsea choking that hard and plus Arsenal look razor sharp too (And if we want any sort of shot, we'd have to beat them at Emirates), but I think 2nd place is definitely on would be an amazing miracle considering to where we were after that Crystal Palace game in November.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:58 pm

I still think McY wanted to acutually post in d "road to fourth place trophy thread" but accidentally came across this one and just started typing something !!After all he was in some lecture hmm

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:02 am

^ I don't blame him to b fair Heil.

This thread is by far the greatest in history of LFC GL era.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:37 am

that Leicester game at home though..damn it !
Don't forget the Everton game. That was quite winnable too.

Let's take one game at a time. We must win against United. It's a CL six-pointer and also contains immense psychological advantage/disadvantage for warring parties.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:38 am

Bump. The entire thread is a blast from the past. Build up to our slip against Chelsea but man those were the days on GL. The check mark image has been removed dammit
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Tue Apr 19, 2022 3:50 am

Bring back the glory days
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Apr 19, 2022 11:22 pm

Mrr, is that really you? Thanks for dropping in man, hope everything is great with you.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:30 am

Yeah i dropped off cause life got busy, and partly this section died. But lets go boys how those mancs doing now hahaha
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Apr 20, 2022 1:18 am

We all are in that phase considering our collective age (Ifty you are the best) on how GL or goal.com played out for us, well the remaining few of us juggling life and about keeping our LFC section just about alive, also read how you are also in course of a new adventure, wish you all best mate and great to see you back and kicking. Really delighted everything is fine with you during "the absence" and everything is okay!
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:25 pm

Ah @Nishankly my friend, what a thread to revive. drunken . Those were the days, eh! Great to see you @mr-r34 keep in touch, not many of us are here now a days. Where's @Helmer ?
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:57 am

I'll try make more of a effort, Dam boy I miss those days, who is left around here?
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:11 pm

Most of us spend majority of our time in the general section now. Most keep dropping by here and there but I think there are barely any of us LFC extremely consistent with posting. I recently started back as well.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7