Kaladin
Eivindo
M99
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Stadium - Page 3 Empty Re: Stadium

Post by Dante Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:18 pm

Can't wait . After all these years of delusional hopes of even hearing a tiny bit of quote about it , having witnessed official images of this long awaited dream , is at the very least an encouraging thought for the future of the club . Made my day

The new stadium will mark a new era for Milan , representing the paragon of our strength against the rest pos clubs of Serie A Proud

#wewillgoingtobeacmilanagain

Proud

Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:32 pm

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:51 am

sooooo happy right now. finally we own our stadium soon.

Concept wise, im not quite impressed cuz that looks like just some ordinary building attached to stadium with no design creativity whatosever.. but purpose wise... absolutely fantastic... how they say the keyword is sustainability and stadium which will have multipurpose approach.

i think our club stadium will be one of the first to introduce such idea. i would say not just restaurants but hotels.. if they also have malls, some exclusive boutiques, i hope we can generate a healthy 100 to 150 million extra a year. that will put us in one of the economically healthy clubs in europe and in serie a.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:53 am

still though we wont be able to match EPL and La liga because they are still awfully rich becauseTV revenues.

the next move for Milan after this stadium should be global reach!

we used to get lot of tv revenues but giancarlo abete is a single man who is responsible for serie a fallout.

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:52 pm

This is really big news. Shows that the club management have not completely given up and there's still hope for the future. Hopefully this is the first step (and a big one) in changing our managements recent policies and taking Milan back to where it belongs.

I would like to to know some more details on where the finances for this project are coming from though. Is this coming from Berlusconi's pocket?
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:37 am

Like most strategy games, the secret to success is getting your economy running before you get your army in a position to attack. The team needs a full renewal and my hopes are that the stadium can become a source of revenue instead of the money drain it is at the moment.

The San Siro is great. I've been there and it's a brutish, imposing, cement and red steel bastion. It's an adult stadium that the Allianz Arena would aspire to be when it grows up. But, alas, the current arrangement is not practical any more for the club.  Stadium revenue, particularly the high-roller revenue, is a crucial source of income for the modern football club. The San Siro is unable to accommodate for such luxuries. The facilities are outdated and in need of attention. The current arrangement with the council makes any widespread renovation impracticable.

A club's stadium projects an image. But it's no use having an 80, 000 seat stadium when you average just under 50, 000 fans. 30 000 empty seats isn't much considering there are 50, 000 people there, but it still looks bad on a TV broadcast. TV is where most of the money comes from and for the club to grow, the club needs to look good on TV. It's the most powerful means of marketing the team and pulling in revenue.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:54 pm

Stadium - Page 3 CDnKZ4kWoAABNn1
Stadium - Page 3 CDnKZ8-WYAEv2jLStadium - Page 3 CDnKZ9BW8AMeY2DStadium - Page 3 CDnKZ8xWEAAmpcO

“Today, those stadium plans received a boost as the Fondazione Fiera Milano, which owns the land and has been assessing the bids to redevelop the former world fair site, communicated that Milan has been identified as the main bid to re-develop the area amongst the other bids.

“The next step will be to verify that all the conditions can be met to carry out the project. A decision will be communicated in no more than 6 weeks.” In a season with very few successes in the football area, CEO Barbara can be pleased with her work, also on this project, which is important for Milan’s future.

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat May 23, 2015 2:19 pm

#Milan is ready to pay around €3m/year for 50 years for the rent of the land at Portello for the new stadium. [GdS]

I don't even
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat May 23, 2015 2:58 pm

Wtf

Get a new stadium...still pay rent

*bleep* the management
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Based Bonera Sat May 23, 2015 10:08 pm

You've got to be kidding me. Tbh, 3mils isnt a lot. But still, that is pathetic. Only would happen to Milan.
Based Bonera
Based Bonera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:29 pm

BREAKING: Fondazione Fiera chose Milan new stadium as the winning project in the race for the Portello area. the construction of the new stadium should start in 2016. To be done by 2018/2019

Capacity: 48.000 (expandable to 50.000).

Stadium - Page 3 CJVQdTCUcAA76-0

Stadium - Page 3 CJVXg97VEAAvmWz
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:52 pm

OMG WOW! SO MUXH GOOD NEWS IN SUCH LITTLE TIME! I CAN'T HANDLE ALL THIS!!
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:58 pm

I can't believe it. We're finally back Proud
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:02 am

one step towards right direction, now Mr bee and his entourage should work on middle east ,asia, central and south america in marketing to promote our brand.

from 2019, 2020, we should have better and improved fiscal year

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:11 am

YES!

This is a huge piece of the puzzle in terms of Milan's future financial sustainability.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:40 pm

WTF am I reading right now. Apparently there are some disagreements between the Milan management and Fondazione Fiera, and the stadium plan could fall through. Please Berlusconi, get your sh*t together!
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:29 pm

New stadium plan is officially dead..

http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2015/09/ac-milan-president-confirms-club-will-not-move-stadiums/
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:20 am

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CJVXg97VEAAvmWz.png

M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:48 am

Why are we still here.. just to suffer? Every night, I can feel the cheers... and the fans.... The stadium we've lost... the players we've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. It is just a dream. It is all a dream. I am in it, and you are all in it too. I am the dreamer, but you are having my dream. Do you get it now? You do, don't you? The stadium never came ... Our wisher do not come true. We just cling on to our dreams, our phantoms. Mine and yours.

We hold our tickets in missing hands. We stand tall on missing seats. We stride forward on the bones of our legends. Then, and only then, are we alive. This Phantom "Pain Club" is ours and no one else's.

M99 wrote:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CJVXg97VEAAvmWz.png

You feel it, too, don't you?..

I'm gonna make them give back our past.

These executive they...

They played us....

THEY

PLAYED

US

A

DAMN

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDLE

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20150722163130/metalgear/images/4/45/JF-REY-Kaz-Gear-1.jpg
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:31 am

Classic Kazuhira "Apartheid states get discount rates" Miller.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:41 am

Predictable as hell.

dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:15 pm

I guess we can't have too many good things at the same time. Just when the team is looking good and playing positive football for the first time in years, they do this..

I believe the intent for the new stadium is there (at least from Barbera, who was the one to push for a new stadium in the first place) but unfortunately the mismanagement at our club knows no bounds.

I am starting to get very tired of Galliani's bs. I hope Mr. Bee can see this and pushes him out as soon as he takes over. That's the only way I see any change coming because at this point, Berlusconi would rather see the club destroyed than change the management.
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:28 pm

Il Diavolo wrote:I guess we can't have too many good things at the same time. Just when the team is looking good and playing positive football for the first time in years, they do this..

I believe the intent for the new stadium is there (at least from Barbera, who was the one to push for a new stadium in the first place) but unfortunately the mismanagement at our club knows no bounds.

I am starting to get very tired of Galliani's bs. I hope Mr. Bee can see this and pushes him out as soon as he takes over. That's the only way I see any change coming because at this point, Berlusconi would rather see the club destroyed than change the management.

I doubt Bee can change anything being a minority stakeholder, he doesn't have as much clout.

When it comes to these macro level decisions (transfers, stadium, formation etc) Silvio will always find a way to make the decision his decision and his only, and make sure you know its on him. Which is exactly what he wants it to be, he never fails to remind anybody who's calling the shots, who's in charge, who the head motherf*cker is (hint: its Silvio) and in case that wasn't clear, he's letting Bee as well know who is and who will be the f*cking boss.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3