Kaladin
Eivindo
M99
15 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Stadium - Page 2 Empty Re: Stadium

Post by M99 Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:27 pm

And the point of that would be? Both of us will still be paying rent. Typical Milan.

Sell the fckin club Berlu.

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:33 pm

Well,San Siro is hosting the CL Final in 2016.So its probably got to do more with that.

As the above reports suggest,Milan are still looking at relatively cheaper areas(lands) to carry forward their stadium project but i dont know if thats going to come to fruition.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:35 pm

As long as Berlusconi owns us, I don't think so too No
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:35 pm

No matter how hard Berlu looks, he's not going to find anybody selling a plot of land big enough to Build a stadium in for a £50 loan with the option to buy.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:45 pm

Berlusconi is more influential than anyone in Italy.If he'd really want that stadium,he'd get it imo but that's when the issue of money arises.
If you have to pay €300m for land alone ,it becomes too costly an operation especially for a club thats quite mismanaged financially and their revenue is not among Top 5-6 clubs in football plus Fininvest is not doing so well these days i gather ?.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:44 pm

Milan make EXPO offer

Milan have officially offered to buy part of the EXPO site in the city, with the prospect of building a new stadium.

The Rossoneri have been looking to move away from San Siro for some time now, with the club ear-marking the area around Rho-Pero in the north-west of Milan.

And despite reports in February that the club had deemed that move too expensive, the well-respected @milanello Twitter account has confirmed that representatives of the Diavolo have submitted an official offer.

There has, however, been no word from the club at the moment.

http://www.football-italia.net/46445/milan-make-expo-offer-report
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:31 am

El Shaarawy wrote:Milan make EXPO offer

Milan have officially offered to buy part of the EXPO site in the city, with the prospect of building a new stadium.

The Rossoneri have been looking to move away from San Siro for some time now, with the club ear-marking the area around Rho-Pero in the north-west of Milan.

And despite reports in February that the club had deemed that move too expensive, the well-respected @milanello Twitter account has confirmed that representatives of the Diavolo have submitted an official offer.

There has, however, been no word from the club at the moment.

http://www.football-italia.net/46445/milan-make-expo-offer-report
Yes, we are still interested:
http://www.repubblica.it/sport/calcio/serie-a/milan/2014/03/14/news/milan_primo_passo_nuovo_stadio-81003974/?ref=fblcm
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:32 pm

Please let this happen
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:16 am

Milan could be considering building a new stadium in the same neighbourhood as the club’s headquarters.

The Rossoneri were thought to be looking at constructing a new home 6km to the north-west of the current Stadio Giuseppe Meazza - commonly known as San Siro.

However, today’s Gazzetta dello Sport reports that joint-Milan CEO Barbara Berlusconi has dismissed the site as too expensive, and has come up with a new idea - a ‘Milan village’, with the headquarters and stadium in close proximity.

The sports daily, which is based in Milan, reports that Berlusconi has identified an area of land directly in front of club headquarters Casa Milan, a 45,000 square-metre area between Viale Lodovico Scarampo and Via Gattamelata.

The area is currently owned by Fiera Milan Spa, a company which organises trade fairs, and the area has excellent infrastructure, being well served by both the city metro and highways.

Berlusconi, daughter of Milan President Silvio, will reportedly meet with the company today to ascertain how much the land would cost to buy.

The construction of a new stadium would not be a quick or easy process however, with 2019 believed to be the earliest Milan could expect to open their new home.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.football-italia.net/58205/milan-consider-new-stadium-plan
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:29 am

Good if it happens, but buying real estate and renovating the whole area to build a stadium in one of the world's most popular cities must be really expensive than just building a stadium from the ground up, no?
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:41 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:Good if it happens, but buying real estate and renovating the whole area to build a stadium in one of the world's most popular cities must be really expensive than just building a stadium from the ground up, no?

i think the club wants to open various avenues for business and not just for sporting reasons.. like restaurants, shopping malls etc...

negotiation is one tough nut to crack with any property owners at Milan. its such a prestigious area.

I m frankly sick and tired of milan municipality playing balls with us. they either dont want to sell san siro or wants to only sell for impossible no.

well they know that Milan and inter are their biggest source of revenue. frankly if we have our own stadium, their loss!!!! they will be 50-60 million at loss!!!

plus, why the hell we should spend extra 40-50 millon just to renovate san siro just for CL...?? lets be real.. we are not gonna be in final..

waste of money... we are better off spending that kind of money on better cause.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:45 pm

if the club has any ambitions on securing club's healthy finance in the future, we have to have stadium... Juve are 50-60 million healthier than us.

plus im tired of lack of atmopshere at stadium... and lack of revenues, and city of milan bullying us. they probably will negotiate for even high rental fee in the future, beyond 2017.

we cant let that happen, the club cant go to that direction.

i think either we buy san siro or build new stadium thats the only way. frankly im all in for building new stadium, because buying san siro and renovating it would cost us even more i think.

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:01 pm

We've apparently made a proposal to develop a 50,000 seat stadium in the aforementioned area owned by Fiero Milano. Now I suppose we wait to see if there is any truth to this or if it is the stadium's twelth false dawn.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:14 pm

dostoevsky wrote:We've apparently made a proposal to develop a 50,000 seat stadium in the aforementioned area owned by Fiero Milano. Now I suppose we wait to see if there is any truth to this or if it is the stadium's twelth false dawn.

I think there is no secret that we are indeed very serious about stadium but the problem i guess always comes down to money and the proposal being passed...

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:37 am

Barbara Berlusconi announced Milan hope to have their new stadium completed by 2020, as plans are almost complete.

“The work on the stadium continues and the plastic model is almost ready,” CEO Berlusconi told reporters at the club’s Sponsor Day.

“We are awaiting a response in the first six months of 2015. The idea is to complete the stadium by 2020. This is my dream for the Rossoneri fans.”

The area of the city this new stadium will be built in has not formally been chosen, but is believed to be near the new Casa Milan headquarters.

“Right now we are evaluating the area that will be fully functional for the needs of a club like ours. Even my father, who is very fond of San Siro, is enthusiastic about the project.

“There are no financial problems with the stadium, as there are many companies interested in this project.

“Milan Lab will be restructured and in April-May we will begin a commercial project regarding Milan Lab.”

---------------------------------

http://www.football-italia.net/59602/new-milan-stadium-2020
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:18 pm

Biggest news for Milan since our last CL win in 2007 , quite possibly bigger than that. Officialy reading about our new stadium is almost like a dream coming true . At times i genuinely pondered if i i would ever see the day .

Can't wait to see how it looks like . This will trully spark a new era for Milan , it can't come soon enough . On the other hand , i just realised i will be near 30 years old when the stadium is finished , so yeah , this takes some of the excitement away . Proud ffs

Doing my best to forget about that , this is some massive news right there. Impossibly happy about the news. I know it's a long time to 2020 , but San Siro just got a bit more historical .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:47 am

From @milaneye on twitter, this is what the stadium might look like

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=830072007035574
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:52 am

Interesting concept, not a huge fan though but I'm less concerned about its external look than other factors currently.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:00 am

saw that earlier , it seems fan made to me. It doesn't seem.. practical .

We'll see . I'd probably take a banana looking stadium right now , in any case , it won't take long to find out what it really looks like.

new stadium Proud
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:10 am

dostoevsky wrote:Interesting concept, not a huge fan though but I'm less concerned about its external look than other factors currently.

Like the construction of a stadium being achieved in the first place. Laughing
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:53 pm

http://www.acmilan.com/en/news/show/155940

AC Milan and Arup have presented their interest in the redevelopment of the Portello area of the city. Today evaluations of the offers for the contract will begin and Milan hopes it will lead to the creation of one of the most innovative stadiums in the world. There are plans to also include a hotel, a sports college, restaurants, children’s playground, green areas and spaces reserved to artists and citizens.

A unique place, planned in collaboration with the Milan Polytechnic Architecture Department and that aims to be open 7 days a week and not just on match days. It plans to hold 48.000 spectators and aims to provide a truly exciting experience with particular attention towards families, with the latest comforts and the best in security. The team behind the project has studied over 70 stadiums across the world (and not just football stadiums). It has then used this research and passed this onto the designers Arup.

Arup is a world leader in the engineering and design sector. It has created Bayern Munich’s new stadium and the new stadium in Beijing. Arup currently employs over 11.000 people in 91 offices situated in 39 countries.

The project takes its inspiration from the English model: a stadium that can be reached by public transport and by doing so encouraging fans to be more environmentally aware. The entire project has a common theme which is sustainability:

• Visual impact on the city. It will be more similar to a building than a stadium. The height won’t exceed 30m from ground level (San Siro is over 60m in height) and will also go 10m underground. It won’t therefore affect the landscape and will seek to fit in perfectly with the city’s architectural style.
• No noise: thanks to the latest technology and sound-proof materials the noise will be reduced to a minimum to those on the outside.  
• No traffic: as mentioned public transport will be highly encouraged.
• More green areas: there are plans for green areas open to citizens throughout the year.
• Increased security: just like the English model fans will not only be kept under control but also be given greater responsibility. Fewer turnstiles to gain access and less barriers between the fans and the players. However zero tolerance to those who behave inappropriately in and out of the stadium.
• New jobs: around 1000 jobs have been estimated for the creation of the stadium and around 500 jobs will be created once the project has been completed.
• Financial sustainability: the state of the art project already has numerous companies interested in playing a part in the project.
• Increase in the value of the property in the area: the redevelopment of the area and the services will increase the value of the residential areas and property that are currently in the area.
• No speculation: there are often reports of property speculation associated with plans for a new stadium. Residential structures are not a part of the project.

Urban Stadium
AC Milan have decided to create a stadium in an urban area. Portello is the area with the best interests of the club, but other areas that are being studied haven’t been ruled out. The objective is to open the new structure for the 2018/19 season.

San Siro
AC Milan, thanks also to the Milan City Council and ahead of the Champions League final, is still committed to the improvement of the San Siro. In fact, there are plans for new restaurants, a new store, a new museum, a new sky lounge, refurbishment of the hygienic services, new and more comfortable seats to watch the match, hospitality rooms in the first orange tier and the creation of new places pitch-side to follow the match in close contact with the players.

such good news , i don't know if i can handle it . new stadium ffs Proud
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Based Bonera Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:50 am

Is this really happening? THATS GREAT NEWS. We badly need a new stadium. San Siro will be missed big time though.
Based Bonera
Based Bonera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:12 pm

Best news I've heard all season cheers

I'll be angry out of my mind if it falls through though.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:57 am

Stadium - Page 2 B8_EHL1IIAA2yUTStadium - Page 2 B8_EF5sIIAAwPBxStadium - Page 2 B8_EG6SIQAAmvDiStadium - Page 2 B8_EHBpIYAI79Fb
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:37 am

Awesome concept, if it happens
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:18 pm

Can't wait . After all these years of delusional hopes of even hearing a tiny bit of quote about it , having witnessed official images of this long awaited dream , is at the very least an encouraging thought for the future of the club . Made my day

The new stadium will mark a new era for Milan , representing the paragon of our strength against the rest pos clubs of Serie A Proud

#wewillgoingtobeacmilanagain

Proud
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down