How much has Tata Martino made Barca worse?

+8
CBarca
Khaled
Hapless_Hans
futbol
Donuts
billy_gr
eelir
Harmonica
12 posters

Go down

How much has Tata Martino made Barca worse? Empty How much has Tata Martino made Barca worse?

Post by Harmonica Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:46 pm

By making Messi worse, and everyone else stat padding? There isn't single quality player besides Messi in this team currently. Everyone else is just relying on the collective edge, which has a long gone away.

I will shit bricks if we better the last season with this team.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

How much has Tata Martino made Barca worse? Empty Re: How much has Tata Martino made Barca worse?

Post by eelir Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:49 pm

This is not fair. Messi was injured while others "were stat padding" aka saving our asses.

I just think Messi is lazy, PERIOD!
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

How much has Tata Martino made Barca worse? Empty Re: How much has Tata Martino made Barca worse?

Post by Harmonica Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:58 pm

eelir wrote:This is not fair. Messi was injured while others "were stat padding" aka saving our asses.

I just think Messi is lazy, PERIOD!
Oh yeah saving our asses against third tier teams. Another delusion going on with dunderhead fanbase.  Laughing 
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:42 pm

so Barca = Messi nowadays... good to know
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:43 pm

billy_gr wrote:so Barca = Messi nowadays... good to know
It has been about 2 and half seasons. I'm praying you'll see it before the end of third season. But you wont.

Last edited by Harmonica on Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:44 pm

well apparently yeah he's the reason we lost today, not anyone elses mistakes.. so surely Barca = Messi.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:44 pm

Harmonica wrote:Messi worse

Exactly.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:51 pm

lool
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:26 am

hahahahahaha

people going crazy after losing 1 game at home after 25 consecutive Liga wins, at some point they'll have to drop pts and they did last night... This is football...

The team was playing great football in 1st half, their best this season! But, due to lack of concentration at the back we lost... the thing that worries me the most, that team couldn't react and at least score the equalizer although we had 30 minutes to do it...

Anyway, we lost... deal with it.
Let's think about the upcoming game the season is still long. The room for mistake is slimmer now, but even if we drop down to 3rd after this round we still have games vs Atletico and Real Madrid. If we want to the league, we have to beat them and we can...
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:29 am

Can people stop generalizing Barca fans on Harmonica's reactions? He's not a Barca fan and he's overreacting as a way to troll.

Not only are you biting the bait but you're insulting the rest of the board while doing it Laughing
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:18 pm

One thing he lacks is authority IMO. Looks more like the nice guy type: Frank 2.0. Which is only natural given that he was rather unknown and is now managing a club full of stars. Alves getting outjumped by the smallest player in La Liga should be unexcuseable and he should receive the bollocking of his life. But I doubt very much anyone is going to tell him to go and *bleep* himself (which should happen to shake him up and in the summer he should literally *bleep* off). The same should happen with Messi. He can be 9/10 with the ball, key passes, dribblings and whatever. If he's 1/10 without the ball (yes, football is also played without the ball) he's overall a 5/10 = average. Obviously in monarchic 3th world countries like Spain where the worshipping of single individuals is deeply rooted and the collective thought comes secondary they won't do anything about it except give him a pay rise for walking around like a 78 year old granny. What Fabregas is doing on a football pitch I don't even know and for the future this should definitely serve as a reminder to stay away from midfielders from the English Mule League. His long passing under no pressure is very good obviously but his touch and senses for time and space - I think a walrus would have a far easier time to find spaces on a football pitch. Pls tell me I'm just dreaming that this pos is playing for Barcelona.

How much has Tata Martino made Barca worse? D8bbu2tx

About Valdes I won't say too much since he himself has gladly realized that he's not up to standards and will leave anyway so there is no point ripping into him now. Next season we'll have a GK who is better in every aspect of the game than Valdes ever has been despite being only 21.

Can anyone tell me why we have bought Alba? Bayern killed him and he lost his head and threw a ball at Robben's face. Arda killed him a few weeks ago. Italy targeted his side and killed him in the Confeds. Valencia, his ex-club, target him and killed him like every other half decent team does (Valencia obviously knew something). I can't believe 3/4 our defense is Alves-Mascherano-Alba. Rosell should go to jail for this alone, not the Nerman deal.

Where is the depth in this squad? We have to bring on a Segunda quality player like Tello to rescue the day. Why does this team have no centerbacks, physical midfielders or a centerforward?

Worst quad I've ever seen in my entire life. I will go and watch Pep's Bayern until they fix Barcelona. In my prescious spare time I want to be entertained, not get mad at overpayed and mismanaged primadonnas playing shit on a stick. Like Pep, I'm in deep need of a sabbatical now from watching theses poses play football.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:24 pm

futbol wrote:I will go and watch Pep's Bayern until they fix Barcelona.
Such a surprise. rofl 
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:51 pm

Just doing what the locals are doing.

How much has Tata Martino made Barca worse? 8xjq38mg

If every real fan would be like me we could fix Barca quickly. With fake fans like you the board will continue to have ground to make smug comments like "we already have the best players at Barcelona, it's hard to sign anyone", "we don't need a centerback" and "Thiago was a good deal, we got € 25M for a bench player" while making signings like Alex Song for € 20M to play him in defense.

Today Bayern game. Very excited how Pep is going to approach the game. Will Thiago play DM, CM or AM? Pep. :bow:

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:12 pm

Why is Harmonica still being allowed to post in the Barca section? He isn't even a Barca fan.
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:24 pm

futbol wrote:Just doing what the locals are doing.

How much has Tata Martino made Barca worse? 8xjq38mg

If every real fan would be like me we could fix Barca quickly. With fake fans like you the board will continue to have ground to make smug comments like "we already have the best players at Barcelona, it's hard to sign anyone", "we don't need a centerback" and "Thiago was a good deal, we got € 25M for a bench player" while making signings like Alex Song for € 20M to play him in defense.

Today Bayern game. Very excited how Pep is going to approach the game. Will Thiago play DM, CM or AM? Pep. :bow:
real fans that band wagon to the next big team?
good job posting a picture of the levante game while it was raining on a very pointless 4-1 aggregate scoreline.
speaking of attendance you love talking about it lately so much last game with Valencia we had 70k+ people in the stands, not full house but that is more then the average team in Europe so please get your head out of your ass.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:08 am

Donuts, we need fake fans out of our team. We won everything lately of course some will leave now that we have some troubles. I wish them good gloryhounting!
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by waseela Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:53 am

Tata tries to make team less dependable on messi which is not working. Why it was Tata's first mission? Last seasons games showed team suffer without Messi. All people and media talked about it. So as soon as Tata became coach he focused on this instead focusing on other things, for example defense

Why to try and change the team that played like this since 2008. No team ever changed their way of playing in 3-4 months. You need at least 2 years

Messi dependable barca was leading table last season and didnt lose 3 times. This season all players are confused including messi. They dont know which is right tactic and how to play.they dont know its better to make a long pass or short pass. They are lost under tata's experiments

waseela
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:42 pm

waseela wrote:Tata tries to make team less dependable on messi which is not working. Why it was Tata's first mission? Last seasons games showed team suffer without Messi. All people and media talked about it. So as soon as Tata became coach he focused on this instead focusing on other things, for example defense

Why to try and change the team that played like this since 2008. No team ever changed their way of playing in 3-4 months. You need at least 2 years

Messi dependable barca was leading table last season and didnt lose 3 times. This season all players are confused including messi. They dont know which is right tactic and how to play.they dont know its better to make a long pass or short pass. They are lost under tata's experiments

Wow, take it easy. 2008/09 was not about Messi at all. It was Messi, Eto'o, and Henry. We had one of the most lethal balanced attacks ever, and that is why we destroyed everything in our way. You stop Messi, Eto'o and Henry kills the game or any other combination. Now, it is simple. Stop Messi = Stop Barca. We need Messi, but we also need Messi to play smart. If he is dropping too deep, he should not take all the team by himself. It does not work like that (well with Messi works more than with others, but still it is not smart). And 2008-2009 was maybe the best Barca ever. If Tata is trying to lessen the burden from Messi, he is maybe doing it wrong and that is why it is not working, but i like his idea.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by waseela Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:50 pm

Dropping deep was because iniesta was not playing. Xavi is not iniesta.he can not open space for forwards with his dribbling. Iniesta is best space opener after messi. Neymar is also close. So without these players everybody focuses on Messi (only dribbler at the moment). He can not get the ball. He drops deep to avoid 4 players around him and be free

When Iniesta or neymar comes back he will play in his forward role. These 2 players helps him to get free and open space for him. With 3 top class dribbler in the team Messi will get plenty of space and play his own position

waseela
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:07 pm

Fine, but why would he stubbornly dribble the whole opposition team and lose the ball more times than there were people on the crowd? If he is playing deep, he should perform the role as well, that is open spaces and pass, not dribble 2-4 players and get dispossessed by fifth or shoot CR style.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by waseela Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:42 pm

This is messi vs valencia video. Show me where did he lose the ball after dribbling?

Bar first 30 minutes he was never selfish and he always passed. Almost all his dribbles resulted with pass. First 30 minutes he was selfish because messi and we all thought that it will be an easy game. And he wanted to score after 8 games

Did you see how he apologised to Alba for not passing? How many players do it? He accepted that he was selfish at that position. He almost said "forgive me alba i have a reason to be selfish now". After that he was never selfish. His one effort would result with goal if other player didnt pull his shirt

waseela
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:37 pm

Obviously you are not Barca fan but Messi fanboy. The video seams to focus on the initial 30 min (half the video) where everyone played well and Messi was playing in advanced position mainly. After that Messi got dispossessed or his shots were blocked a ton of times but the guy who made the video obviously thought that is not important.

Everyone deserves a criticism when they don't perform. I will not reply anymore cuz you seam like Hamronica, so I do not see a point in discussing any further. He probably was the best player i the pitch, but if the best player walks, i do not care. He is shit. The game is not played only when Messi has the ball. Messi should take the burger out of his mouth and run a bit when the opposition has the ball. Peace out.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:53 am

I don't think he has made Barça any worse, HOWEVER, he hasn't made anything to improve our team that is on a steady and slow decline.

Instead of making signings in the summer, he comes and says we don't need anyone.
Instead of starting promising and in form young players, he starts the players with a better pedigree.
Instead of addressing set pieces, he messed them up with a man marking that is making us concede more.
Instead of adressing our tactical issues, he lets the players decide and he introduced doubt.
Instead of building for the future, he holds on to the glorious past (Xavi and Puyol).
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:42 pm

Man..... i am getting used to it now, typical overreaction hehe.

Just saw highlights though, and its the problem of defense again... Alba isnt great at that. Valdes always been mistake prone and he made one with that second goal....
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:48 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:Man..... i am getting used to it now, typical overreaction hehe.
What would you care, you're City fan.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum