Mr.Juventus
elm_baraja_shaman
GIGItheBest
salmano9
DeviAngel
13 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

| Khal Drogo | Pablo Daniel Osvaldo | - Page 2 Empty Re: | Khal Drogo | Pablo Daniel Osvaldo |

Post by salmano9 Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:29 pm

Who knows his twin?
Check out paulinho of livorno Smile
| Khal Drogo | Pablo Daniel Osvaldo | - Page 2 Paulinho

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

| Khal Drogo | Pablo Daniel Osvaldo | - Page 2 Empty Re: | Khal Drogo | Pablo Daniel Osvaldo |

Post by S Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:57 pm

http://www.juventus.com/juve/en/news/osvaldo_joins_juventus

Its official.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:13 pm

Dani Osvaldo has revealed it was a dream come true to sign for Juventus, after he completed his loan switch this evening.

The striker officially signed for the Bianconeri until the end of the season from Southampton today.

And the Italy international has conceded that he was delighted to join Antonio Conte’s men.

“I’m very happy,” he told the club’s official website. “It’s all been a bit of a whirlwind and I still can’t quite believe it but I’m happy.

“It was pleasing when I first heard of Juventus’ interest in me.

“When everything was completed last night I sat down and I couldn’t believe it.

“As I said before, it’s been a pretty hectic three or four days but I’m happy.”

The goalscorer was then asked if he missed Italian football, after spending five months away from the peninsula.

“I can honestly say I have, yes,” he replied.

“When I initially left I was happy to embark on a new and exciting experience in England.

“But in the end it became something I missed.

Osvaldo then commented on what it meant to sign in this World Cup year.

“I want to enjoy it,” he smiled.

“In the year of the World Cup, I’m joining the greatest club in Italy and one of the finest in Europe.

“I don’t think such things happen often in life.

“I want to enjoy this experience, do my best to be involved in the World Cup and, God willing, stay here for many years.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:15 pm

Devi,time for thread title change dont you think ? to (Official : Juventus sign Osvaldo).

Want to create another thread with his pic and player description.If you approve it.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:29 pm

S wrote:Devi,time for thread title change dont you think ? to (Official : Juventus sign Osvaldo).

Want to create another thread with his pic and player description.If you approve it.

How about Khal Drago | Pablo Daniel Osvaldo
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:46 pm

Check your PM mate^
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:22 pm

Lol... The next borrielo in juve? Smile
good luck
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:12 pm

you only get what the MARKET offers; OSVALDO was a good option to LOAN..

I think STRIKERS are most expensive players; and 19 MILLION is not too much ; if he manages to do as good as QUAGLARELA or VUCINIC

TEVEZ and LORENTE was LUCKY options you don't always get LUCKY on market like that; you need to pay what is WORTH for player

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:58 pm

19m future fee if we pay even 9m for this teammate expert beater who is not fit to even lace Quags boots then :facepalm:
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:10 am

if Conte is willing to play attractive soccer like 4-3-1-2 with tevez behind llo and osvaldo then it'd be great and say a 4 back....

but we all know Stubbornte loves 3-5-2 and it won't happen.

6 strikers :facepalm:
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:18 am

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:23 am

Newsflash: Osvaldo is nowhere near Tevez or Llorente, lets not make that comparison again. Quagliarella and Vuc Vuc both are superior to him to in ability productivity as only the mind-numbingly inconsistent Giovinco rests on his level.

Good depth signing, yet not even needed.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:28 am

Arquitescu wrote:Newsflash: Osvaldo is nowhere near Tevez or Llorente, lets not make that comparison again. Quagliarella and Vuc Vuc both are superior to him to in ability productivity as only the mind-numbingly inconsistent Giovinco rests on his level.

Good depth signing, yet not even needed.

I disagree that he is worse than Gio and Quagliarella. Osvaldo is very underrated striker just becaues of his mentality and character nothing else he is seen like another Balotelli but this guy has talent and can challenge for the first team I know he will be re-born in Juve
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:08 am

@Devi

Do you really think we will pay that fee at the end of he season if we still want him, or do you think we will try to lower it?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:23 am

GIGItheBest wrote:@Devi

Do you really think we will pay that fee at the end of he season if we still want him, or do you think we will try to lower it?

Nope we won't. Osvaldo told South. that he has no intention of playing for them anymore and the club doesn't want him back to, they asked 2 mill for the loan and 20 more for buying him but marotta offered them 400.000 for the loan ( based on appearances and bonuses ) + 18 mil in installations, plus Marotta made Osvaldo lower his wages from 3.3 mills to 2.7 . I am sure we will bring his price down and bring him here. I love Osvaldo he is so underrated and he is quality. He was Conte's wish and Conte pressed Marotta to buy him. His stats are amazing to

http://espnfc.com/player/_/id/104954/pablo-daniel-osvaldo?cc=5739

I hope to see this in a 4-3-3

-----------Tevez------
----Osvaldo------Llorente--
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:00 am

Well... at least he is better than Matri.
Did u guys see his goal vs man city? Its amazing I swear!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:44 am

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:36 pm

Dani Osvaldo believes he has joined a “devastating” Juventus side and promised to “bring plenty of excitement.”

The Italy international arrived in Turin yesterday to complete the loan from Southampton, which includes an option to buy at the end of the season for €19m.

He spoke to JTV and was asked what it felt like to have faced Juve as an opponent only to now be wearing their jersey.

“They were devastating! I found it a really tough experience. I hope I can now enjoy being on the other side!” laughed the former Roma hitman.

Is taking on the Giallorossi for the title adding further motivation to his game?

“Perhaps, but as I said before, I want to enjoy this personal moment. It’s an honour and a dream to be here at Juve.

“Both myself and the team will focus solely on doing things well and the rest doesn’t matter.”

Osvaldo will still find competition for playing time, as Mirko Vucinic and Fabio Quagliarella rejected transfers on deadline day.

Fernando Llorente commented he had been impressed by Osvaldo when they faced each other in Spain.

“Yes, we know each other. Fernando is a great guy and an exceptional player. It was nice to hear his words.

“I already know most of the lads here and that’s something that will certainly help me a great deal.”

His message to the Juventus fans was this: “I hope to bring you plenty of excitement!”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:31 pm

I liked the old name hot head Sad
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:00 am

@Devi

So we will pay that full fee but in installments if we still want him? Or will we lower it and then pay in installments?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:30 am

Every deal of ours is done in installments anyway.If we take up the option(we'll most likely will bring the price down),it will be paid over three years.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:05 am

Why was this purchase made with so many other strikers already?
and why would Osvaldo accept, isn't he ruining his world cup chances (not that I really care if he's there or not..) ??
someone explain please lmfao
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:00 pm

From Osvaldos POV, he hated it at Southampton. Fell out with everybody and wanted out ASAP. Now he's suddenly back in Italy and finally competing for trophies. If he does well enough he could spend several years at Juventus.

Some people say that Osvaldo has been brought in partly to send a message to our bench players who refuse to move. A nice way of telling them to GTFO

I hope him and Mirko start in the Europa together.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:37 pm

New Juventus man Dani Osvaldo could debut from the bench as early as next week, although full fitness isn’t targeted for another fortnight.

The 28-year-old was in attendance as the Old Lady completed a comprehensive Derby d’Italia win over Inter but Tuttosport are reporting that Juve are planning on gently easing the player into first team duties.

Osvaldo started training with the club on Friday but it is not thought he will be fully match fit for a couple of weeks.

As a result, he will undergo numerous tests with the Turin side’s medical department in order to properly establish his condition.

Depending on how this goes, he may be able to make his Bianconero debut from the bench during one of his side’s next two Serie A games, against Verona and Chievo.

The objective is seen to have the striker fully match-fit by February 20’s clash with Trabzonspor in the Europa League Round of 32.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:36 am

Ninety seconds after being brought on as a sub for Fernando Llorente, Juventus new boy Dani Osvaldo nearly scored with his second touch. He timed his run superbly, collected a perfect pass from Andrea Pirlo, left his marker stranded and sprung Verona’s offside trap. In less time than it takes a cobra to strike he was then bearing down on ‘keeper Rafael, rounded him and fired in an angled drive that skimmed the far post. Five minutes later he had another shot blocked before having a goal disallowed not for any fault of his own but due to Kwadwo Asamoah, who delivered the ball, being ruled offside.

Not a bad 25-minute cameo for one of the supposed crazy characters of calcio, who showed, at least in that game, that he can work with Carlos Tevez. The question is, will he prove to be the Argentinean’s best partner? More importantly will he prove to be right for Juve?

Certainly Juve’s former transfer guru Luciano Moggi feels he will on all counts. “He’s a good buy, he may be useful in finishing the team’s play and I see a fight between him and Llorente for the starting spot,” the controversial figure has said of late. “Maybe he can create some problems in the process of inclusion in the group, but Antonio Conte will be able to manage him.”

Moggi of course hit the nail on the head as more than a few eyebrows were raised when Coach Conte first showed interest. But, did they rise any higher when he approved the arrival of those other two ‘bad boys’ Carlos Tevez and Paul Pogba from England? Perhaps both arrived amid doubts, but no-one can argue with their success. If anyone can sort Osvaldo out it is Conte and his senatori in the dressing room - captain Gianluigi Buffon, Andrea Pirlo and Giorgio Chiellini.

It’s not as if Conte doesn’t know him, first spotting his potential when he shone for Lecce in the second part of the 2006-07 season and he has reportedly wanted him ever since.

Of course with Tevez and Llorente ahead of him plus Fabio Quagliarella, Seb Giovinco and Mirko Vucinic, he may find that games are hard to come by, which in turn could lead to frustration. Sadly we all know what ensues when that happens. One of the many reasons Roma got rid of him included slapping former teammate Erik Lamela in the face for not passing to him when they played Udinese. He also had frequent arguments with then Giallorosso boss Andrea Andreazzoli, who then publicly criticised him for continuously ‘moaning and whining’. In the end he proved to be more trouble than he was worth.

Off he went to the Premier League to link up with his old Espanyol manager Mauricio Pochettino at Southampton. However, despite some excellent performances he could not keep his head down there either. In December he was banned for three matches and fined £40,000 for a major part in a touchline clash against Newcastle. A month later he allegedly head-butted teammate Jose Fonte in training, was suspended by the club and told that he would never play for them again.

Given this sinister aspect of character, should Juventus have taken a chance on him? On the plus side he has taken a massive wage cut to play on loan for Juve and is undoubtedly a talented player, someone who can turn nothing into something. Apart from anything else he unnerves opponents, bearing down on them like a cross between Khal Drogo and Alex out of Clockwork Orange. Furthermore he now has time to gel with the rest of the team in line for next season, if he stays. Certainly if Juve are to make any impression on the Champions League they will need at least three top strikers performing at their best.

The bottom line is that if you want a great player you sometimes need to put up with his idiosyncrasies because that’s what drives them. And if he can temper his character he could be a very worthwhile buy and his obvious skill will outweigh his obvious flaws. As one of Juve’s best strikers of the modern era Gianluca Vialli said: “The Old Lady will be useful for him as well and help him grow from all points of view.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:16 pm

Khal Drogo rofl
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next