Le Samourai
LeSwagg James
Great Leader Sprucenuce
dmize
Freeza
21 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:47 am

The Franchise wrote:Would OKC be able to hit all those 3's and move the ball so well with Westbrook?

Without a shadow of a doubt they need him to win anything this year, but I do wonder if he would see this kind of game with his recklessness.

They did 2 things on offence very well...didnt turn it over and moved it to create open 3's.

He dont do either of them.
They're a way better team with Westbrook. Problem is, when Westbrook is healthy, they play right into Miami's game plan(especially when you throw Perkins into the mix).

Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by The Franchise Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:47 am

dmize wrote:The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 13 Wade-letter580

LMAO

That went well.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:50 am

You could tell by the look on D-Wades face when they pulled him out, he looked shamed.

He was bad tonight. Man, that was horrible to watch from him.

Shouldn't have played.

Those knees..... Laughing
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:52 am

LeSwagg James wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:
LeSwagg James wrote:Why doesn't James Jones ever play? He's arguably our best 3 point shooter

This is Wade's final season, has to be.. You can't be a part time player ffs.. Either he gets traded or LeBron takes his talents elsewhere.. Even if they 3 peat
Jones is a great 3 point shooter...but that's literally ALL he offers. Awful defender, awful rebounder and has no speed either. Best left for garbage time or when the team is really short on numbers.

And don't be naive. No way in hell Miami are trading Wade. Snap out of it.

I'm sure he can come in for a few minutes and hit a few threes at least, put him on Sefolosha or somebody that doesn't see the ball much..

If Wade doesn't show up in the playoffs then I would trade him, or cut his salary more than half.. No way he's worth his salary right now

And this is real talk bro
In those few mins he comes in, he'd probably hit a 3(he's not as consistent as you think) and give away 6 points in return. Along with a turnover, probably.

Yes, yes, say what you will about Wade and what you'd do. End of the day you're not Pat Riley. One thing guys fail to remember is that Riley is an extremely loyal guy. He'll only get rid of you if you're being a cancer against all odds(as far as attitudes). Ffs this is the same man that was reluctant to cut Mike Miller until he absolutely had to. Was also reluctant to trade Joel Anthony......JOEL ANTHONY rofl

Chances of him trading Wade are probably less than 5% a.k.a its not out of the realm of possibility but its highly unlikely barring unforeseen circumstances.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:58 am

I know it will be very difficult for Riley and the organization to do so, but the reality is if he doesn't show greatness in the playoffs then his career is over..

I know LeBron is his boy though, I don't know if he will want Wade to get traded for some better pieces around him... But him being the one to leave is another matter all together
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:03 am

Lebron won't leave Miami. Not to go play with Kobe, nor to go back to that shit organisation called the Cavs.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:04 am

Those won't be the only two teams chasing him lol..
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:05 am

Those are the two most likely scenarios. Don't tell me you believe he'll go to the Knicks or something outrageous like that Laughing
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:17 am

I wouldn't rule anything out with Wade's career ticking down
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:40 am

LeBron ain't staying with the Heat that's for sure. If he doesn't opt out this summer (which he probably won't) he will definitely leave summer of '15.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:22 am

Anyone see Dirk go for 38 and 17...Dani with that reverse jinx in chat :facepalm: Clubber

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:29 am

McAgger wrote:LeBron ain't staying with the Heat that's for sure. If he doesn't opt out this summer (which he probably won't) he will definitely leave summer of '15.
You're being delusional if you seriously think that. And why would he not want to opt out and sign a bigger deal?
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:16 am

and I'm being delusional Laughing
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:54 am

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 13 Westrbook
rofl rofl rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:35 am

GOAT gif :bow:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:13 am

McAgger wrote:and I'm being delusional Laughing
Point is, if he's staying in Miami(which he will), he'll be really stupid to NOT opt out and sign a bigger new deal with Miami. What's delusional about that? That's common sense.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:28 am

ranDOM 10 wrote:Anyone see Dirk go for 38 and 17...Dani with that reverse jinx in chat :facepalm:Clubber

:bow:

may the slow week continue.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:50 am

Wade won't opt out he might retire due to all these problems with his knees but I can't see him anywhere else.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:47 pm

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 13 Note-to-self-2

Oh Wade lmao
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:51 pm

Tbf though i wouldn't put Harden in the top 10 either....
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:13 pm

D-Wade you lucky devil. Laughing
Flashes......

Like I said, Bron is coping most of the blame for the loss last night. rofl

He contested 17 of Durants 23 shots (Durant hitting 9 of them and I think 3 three's on him).

Surprised he guarded him for the majority of the game though, I thought he would pick his spots to do that.

Heat lose and it's Bron's fault. (I'm not saying I agree with that) Laughing
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:44 pm

It's hilarious how bad Miami's defense is this year.

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Tbf though i wouldn't put Harden in the top 10 either....

Mind telling me who's in your Top 10.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:49 pm

Just re-watched the game and The Big 3 didn't even do that bad.

It's was Miami's awful bench and turnovers that ended up costing them. Beasley needs to start taking minutes away from Ray Allen. He's quite clearly done.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:53 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Tbf though i wouldn't put Harden in the top 10 either....

I might not either, but he is better than Wade.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:57 pm

Tbf i could name quite a few like DeRozan is better than Wade at the moment.

Ignore his name and he is quite far down the list.

Also i might be bias towards Harden because i hate how f*cking lazy he is.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:05 pm

Derozan literally does nothing better than Harden.

It's ridiculous ranking players that aren't named Lebron, Durant and CP3 but he's definitely in my Top 10 along with Dirk, Love, LMA, Westbrook, Curry & Dwight.

EDIT: Who you guys have for the last 3 seeds in the West? Suns, Warriors, Mavs, Wolves & Memphis?

Last edited by Gil on Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next