Busby Babe
Uncanny
El Chelsea Fuerte
Kick
Shed
14 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Premier League - Chelsea vs Manchester United - Page 3 Empty Re: Premier League - Chelsea vs Manchester United

Post by Shed Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:35 am

My support of Chelsea dates back farther as I live in a modernised country with full technological amenities to facilitate that interest while you were festering in the slums of New Zealand :coffee:

Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Premier League - Chelsea vs Manchester United - Page 3 Empty Re: Premier League - Chelsea vs Manchester United

Post by Kick Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:38 am

rofl
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:48 am

NZ is a slum
I can confirm
I am brew
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:49 am

Brewed from what? Hops?
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:56 am

Hops? Maybe hopping down to the local fush n chups joint aye brew
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:58 am

It's almost as if you're trying to speak English. hmm
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:18 am

Even Fitster confirms my allegations :coffee:
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:26 am

Could you imagine if we lost? That would be really humiliating.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:50 pm

Premier League - Chelsea vs Manchester United - Page 3 Tumblr_mzif6iExZh1ruhh4yo1_500

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:28 pm

Thumbs up Let's hope it continues.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:27 am

United were RIGHT to dodge Jose! Here's why Moyes will prove to be a better fit at Old Trafford:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2540835/United-RIGHT-dodge-Jose-heres-Moyes-prove-better-fit-Old-Trafford.html

Agreed :bow: #Moyles4Eva

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:33 am

Their argument is that Jose hasn't stayed at clubs long? What about results? Player attraction? Managerial abilities, history of the manager? Previous trophies?

I am 100% sure every player would choose Mourinho over Moyes to be managed by, evident in the Eto'o, Willian, Matic and potentially Zouma transfers. All have spoken about how Mourinho convinced them. Something Moyes is struggling to do.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:44 am

To that point...

Premier League - Chelsea vs Manchester United - Page 3 Tumblr_mzj10bofNq1ruhh4yo1_1280

Exactly.

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:47 am

Very good points, Just look at what Chelsea and Inter fans think of him. They all regard him very highly and Inter fans want him back, we wanted him back. I doubt Moyes could do that.

Hell, Everton fans don't want Moyes back Laughing
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:48 am

I love how Man Utd are talking about attracting big players this summer...those big players haven't even heard of a lad named Moyes Laughing

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:49 am

Premier League - Chelsea vs Manchester United - Page 3 Tumblr_mzj0daBEvG1ruhh4yo1_1280

Another gem... rofl

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:51 am

El Chelsea Fuerte wrote:I love how Man Utd are talking about attracting big players this summer...those big players haven't even heard of a lad named Moyes Laughing

I would be willing to bet, if we and Utd were chasing after the same player, We'd sign them 9 times out of 10.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:28 am

Gary Cahill expecting tough test from Manchester United this weekend despite stuttering form:
Gary Cahill is wary of Manchester United threat ahead of the sides' clash this Sunday
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/9119432/chelseas-gary-cahill-wary-of-manchester-united-ahead-of-super-sunday-game
-

"You would have thought it'd be a lot tighter, but Manchester United are obviously having a little blip in terms of results."

"It's not gone quite to plan, but they're obviously still a strong outfit and for us it's going to be a tough game."
"I don't see it as any sort of crisis - they've got a fantastic manager, great players. As a footballer you sometimes have a few weeks or a month when it doesn't quite go to plan and then you get back on track. I see them being no different."

"They are flush with talent in the squad - that's why I don't see there being any dramas. They've dropped more points than they would have liked, but the game's going to be just as tough for us and I see them turning the corner soon."

'Fantastic manager'. Snigger.

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:47 pm

Robin van Persie and Wayne Rooney ruled out for Manchester United's trip to Chelsea Sunday:
Manchester United will again be without key pair Wayne Rooney and Robin van Persie when they face off against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge this Sunday, David Moyes has confirmed
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11667/9120365/robin-van-persie-and-wayne-rooney-miss-manchester-uniteds-trip-to-chelsea

"Wayne's come back fresh but not ready for Chelsea."

"He's doing some running and looking good. He's had a break, done some strengthening work on his groin. Hopefully he'll benefit, but not for this game."
"I'm hoping Robin's got a good chance of training at the start of next week. If i could get him back on the grass it would be a great boost for us - he's a really important player and one we've missed."

"Both of them are getting closer to fitness, so let's hope it's not too long until we get him back."
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:27 pm

Score a couple of goals quickly, and then park the bus.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:32 pm

Lampard probably fit for the match and Matic will not start, Mourinho confirms.

Says he doesn't want to disrespect the current players (*cough* Lampard *cough*).

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:59 pm

That is fair enough, Let Matic earn his spot.

No Rooney and RVP is fantastic news for us.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:40 pm

Kick wrote:Let Matic earn his spot.

To do that he'll have to play.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:44 pm

El Chelsea Fuerte wrote:

Off the bench yeah, not from the start of a big game. United may be weak, but this is Manchester United, not Yevoil Town
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:46 pm

fatman123 wrote:
El Chelsea Fuerte wrote:

Off the bench yeah, not from the start of a big game. United may be weak, but this is Manchester United, not Yevoil Town

Exactly. An argument could be made that playing Matic makes us stronger.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:30 am

Caution against Manchester United will not be repeated, says Chelsea boss José Mourinho:
Jose Mourinho says there is no way he will be as cautious as he was against Man United in August as his side has developed so much since the start of the season
http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/caution-against-man-united-not-6524951
-

“It’s not about them, it’s about us. It’s more about us.”

“In this moment, I feel my team is living a good moment and playing with some stability. The team is quite confident with the ball.”

“Normally we are dominant and have lots of ball possession and have control of the game. The team have had an evolution in a certain direction.”
“In this moment, if the game was at Old Trafford I’d go in a different way.”

"It was the first game of the season away, a difficult one, an important one not to lose and we decided to go that way which in the end was not bad for us because a point at Old Trafford is always a point.”

Thank feck for that.

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next