Ganso
Dante
M99
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sassuolo vs AC Milan - Page 2 Empty Re: Sassuolo vs AC Milan

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:03 pm

i will be feeling sorry for honda tonight because with big anticipation going on from Japan, his debut in milan shirt is a defeat... in a humiliating way.... 19 year old kid stealing the limelight than him in japan...

thats gonna suck because in all fairness as soon as he came he spread pass well, hold ball well crosses were good and he rattled the post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:04 pm

JespSwe wrote:feels ur still defending allegri dante lol after everything that has happened right before our eyes ...

allegri aside there should be mass exodus of s..ty players and staffs too..

sacking allegri alone wont change anything for sure

well , not sure how you came to that notion mate. If anybody is responsible for this kind of mentality , it's Allegri , isn't that obvious? Laughing

all i said positive for him is about his subs , which nobody can possibly deny . Monto and Honda helped a lot and Pazzo.. well had he put Matri , it would still be lame for many of us , so..(strangely enough , i think Matri would have scored today hmm

Anyway , i did not "defend him" , but at least i want to show some respect at the end of the day. Sure he lead us to nowhere this season , but my memory goes a long way and i generally want to be respectfull to Milan , even if i rage inside for many things i disagree with. Allegri has been one of us and i don't want to bash hard on him. It was up to the management to fire him when the time was right , or help him more when they could have.

What i find him almost solely responsible is that sity attitude the team presented us after the 0-2. I am sure certain people in our management got that too .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:09 pm

This seasons Milan is the worst I have ever seen. I don't know how Allegri and Galliani still have jobs.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:25 pm

I have a feeling Allegri is doing this on spite because of Berlusconi wanting to fire him last season.

I mean it is just horrible the way the team is playing.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:35 pm

Forza wrote:This seasons Milan is the worst I have ever seen. I don't know how Allegri and Galliani still have jobs.

Allegri is sure as gone next season (Or tomorrow according to rumors) but Galliani is impossible to get rid of when you have guys like Berlu who can "unfire" him
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:38 pm

The management's approach to Milan:

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:09 am

Like I said before, If a team is complete (all the necessary elements are present), Allegri tends to do a very good job but once the team is missing something, he lacks the tactical ability to make a plan that hides the faults.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:51 am

Disgrace of a match. I screamed so loud yesterday. I knew we would lose the moment it became 2-1. Allegri fully deserved the sacking he got. I am also starting to think he did it all intentionally to spite the board. *bleep* disgrace.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: