Ganso
Dante
M99
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sassuolo vs AC Milan Empty Sassuolo vs AC Milan

Post by M99 Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:11 am

AC Milan ultras will boycott their trip to Sassuolo this weekend.

The match will make Keisuke Honda's debut, but Milan fans are angry by ticket prices.

Milan ultras said in a statement: “The Curva Sud Milano will not take part in the Sassuolo game because it is inconceivable that a ticket for the basic away end costs €40!!!

“Let us not then complain if the stadiums are sad and empty, as with these prices it is impossible to follow your beloved team!

“Do you want to fill the stands with children? Ask their parents if they are prepared to pay these prices.”
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Sassuolo vs AC Milan Empty Re: Sassuolo vs AC Milan

Post by Dante Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:56 am

what the actual Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:10 am

this is fcking sad  What a Face 
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:38 am

Swallow whatever pride is left and sack this guy
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:39 am

Pazzini should have scored the mug.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:42 am

How could you call yourself a professional coach when you can't create a plan to cover the problem in our defence? Also, why does Allegri continue to play the likes of Nocerino, Robinho, Muntari, and Matri?
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:56 am

what's happening now is called lack of respect to the fans. a max. of 10 players are worthy of wearing this shirt : mds, abate, mexes, ses, poli, balo, montolivo, ndj, abbiatti and possibly pazzini. can't pronounce myself on the likes of cristante coz I haven't seen him/them. allegri should be sacked tonight btw.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:04 am

i have been calling for allegri to be sacked since 2 years ago... he never convinced me as a coach even when we won serie a... actually that same serie a season had a bad serie a and if not for brilliant second half with the brillance of seedorf, ibra, van bommel nesta silva he wouldnt have won it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:06 am

this game is not the first and wouldnt be the last... of the royal mess thats going on with coaching ... allegri needs a sack..

on positive note i liked how honda, pazzini, monto changed the course of the game...

but its utter disappointing... we just made berardi a legend in one night ... in our 100 years of history wtf!! 19 year old is a legend now with 4 goals... against us

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:18 am

Allegri: "If I'm worried about our position in Serie A? No, I'm not worried, but we need to be more attentive during matches." Clubber 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:19 am

Allegri: "Sassuolo played in an intelligent and courageous way. They deserved to win."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:23 am

Allegri: "We definitely need to be hgher placed in the league. We have to roll up our sleeves and keep on working hard."

Allegri: "The most likely way for us to qualify for Europe is through the Coppa Italia. We have to win it." rofl 

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:27 am

The thing is , when a team is up 0-2 in 13 minutes in any away game and at the end of the game they have managed yet another goal to make it 3.. it's unnaceptable not to win . 3 away goals should always mean 3 away points and that doens't go for Milan , goes for everybody. End .  

One can blame Allegri for good reason , such as the horrible defensive attitude Milan presents on the field. Mediocre -almost bad- pressing , no denying plays , no fear instilled into the opponent..Well , his subs were mostly effective except Pazzo - though i should say here that had he introduced Matri most fans would still rage nonetheless , so it doesnt' really matter Laughing- ..

As much as Allegri cannot help us improve anymore , even bigger of an issue is that , i believe this team thinks too much of themselves and ironicaly enough , i really do not understand why. That's what they showed me (again) tonight.

all in all , seeing the players bursting in like this and almost clearing the game so soon , and all for them to react after 0-2 , like themselves have won 7 european cups.. ridiculous. After the 2nd goal , they were like , " yeah bitches that's us , Milan" . I am glad Berardi Sassuolo had this game . So much respect to them.

To prove this is the case , in the CL where it's all about what you trully are , they don't show that false mentality because it cannot exist there ; they have to give everything to take something positive back and that's simply not happening out of the CL. A CL game alone can motivate any footballer , but what a pity for us we don't play CL every week and with the bs that happened this season , we won't be any time soon as well.

I could be wrong of course , but it has happened more than once this season and i believe it's the biggest reason bar the injuries , we cannot make a solid comeback. They do not fully accept the situation and their quality , they trully believe they are better than this and i believe all this false cycle keeps Milan burried in sit

Seriously . If it's one thing i hate in football . -Insert Drogba legendary quote- .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:31 am

"#Milan will make an official statement tomorrow on Massimiliano Allegri's situation. #SerieA"

1 month avatar bet that he will get reconfirmed as coach
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:37 am

harsh words from Barbara Berlusconi.

he will be sacked 90% imo
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:38 am

JespSwe wrote:Allegri: "We definitely need to be hgher placed in the league. We have to roll up our sleeves and keep on working hard."

Allegri: "The most likely way for us to qualify for Europe is through the Coppa Italia. We have to win it." rofl 

yeah , LOL

when we can't win an away game with 3 goals , it's pretty much guaranteed we won't win anything this season.

Btw , that's what i was talking about. No , we are (almost) exactly were we are supposed to be. As much i said the opposite a month or so ago , i can't pretend we deserve better than that. It's not so much about quality or tactics and the start of the game is enough evidence. Such mentality that some of our players share is holding us back.

They are Milan , but i can't recall any great Milan side in the past with such attitude and it's one thing i was always proud of Milan , that we never showed this kind of fake superiority to opponents , rather show them all respect and seriousness and it goes without saying , no mercy when we could .

This complete and total change of mentality after dominating the first 15 minutes , is simply unnaceptable.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:43 am

"Milan delivered an absolutely unacceptable performance tonight. It is necessary and urgent to change "
(Barbara Berlusconi)

therefore,sacked
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:49 am

Robespierre wrote:"Milan delivered an absolutely unacceptable performance tonight. It is necessary and urgent to change "
(Barbara Berlusconi)

therefore,sacked

barbara wanted to get rid of allegri long time ago, galliani defended allegri saying even if he looses 20 games he will still be coach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:51 am

Dante wrote:
JespSwe wrote:Allegri: "We definitely need to be hgher placed in the league. We have to roll up our sleeves and keep on working hard."

yeah , LOL

when we can't win an away game with 3 goals , it's pretty much guaranteed we won't win anything this season.

Btw , that's what i was talking about. No , we are (almost) exactly were we are supposed to be. As much i said the opposite a month or so ago , i can't pretend we deserve better than that. It's not so much about quality or tactics and the start of the game is enough evidence. Such mentality that some of our players share is holding us back.

They are Milan , but i can't recall any great Milan side in the past with such attitude and it's one thing i was always proud of Milan , that we never showed this kind of fake superiority to opponents , rather show them all respect and seriousness and it goes without saying , no mercy when we could .

This complete and total change of mentality after dominating the first 15 minutes , is simply unnaceptable.

i still cant process how within 15 mins the team just forfeit...

and after the break the team got worse!!!!

allegri... do a favor. f.. k off

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:53 am

feels ur still defending allegri dante lol after everything that has happened right before our eyes ...

allegri aside there should be mass exodus of s..ty players and staffs too..

sacking allegri alone wont change anything for sure

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:56 am

El Shaarawy wrote:"#Milan will make an official statement tomorrow on Massimiliano Allegri's situation. #SerieA"

1 month avatar bet that he will get reconfirmed as coach

LOL

btw , give me that avatar or sig or whatever we had agreed on that bet we had. As for Allegri , we all kinda knew before he would confirm it himself that this would be his last season. The thing is , if he's sacked tomorrow , which i believe is more than obvious from this statement , who's going to be the caretaker?

We are not getting a new coach right now , unless it's Villas Boas for some funny reason . No way i know . Maybe Inzaghi then? I am pretty sure this was Allegri's last game unless another sharade of reversed decisions takes place Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:56 am

Barbara Berlusconi: "It's necessary and urgent that we make a change. We can't tolerate that our fans watch these unacceptable performances" yea barbara!!

Allegri: "I'm sorry about our current situation in Serie A, but we're still in contention in the Coppa Italia and the Champions League."#stfu!!!!!!!

allegri is burying himself with his own words lol problem is ... the process is slow too slow

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:56 am

i am in pain
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:57 am

Allegri: "We conceded three goals that were similar tonight, and we could have prevented them. And they were a bit lucky with the other one"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:03 am

i will be feeling sorry for honda tonight because with big anticipation going on from Japan, his debut in milan shirt is a defeat... in a humiliating way.... 19 year old kid stealing the limelight than him in japan...

thats gonna suck because in all fairness as soon as he came he spread pass well, hold ball well crosses were good and he rattled the post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next