Mr Nick09
Casciavit
S
fatman123
McAgger
55 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The are you happy with your manager thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The are you happy with your manager thread

Post by Lex Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:35 pm

Firenze Laughing Sad

Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

The are you happy with your manager thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The are you happy with your manager thread

Post by Onyx Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:38 pm

Ancelotti's done alright. Just need to improve the defending and maybe slightly improve the possession play.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:17 am

McAgger wrote:Some Milan fans have been bashing Allegri since the beginning of the season his tenure.

Just shows how fickle football fans are and how quickly we change our minds on managers depending on a single result or performance sometimes. Now to the main question of this thread, are you happy with your manager? Is your manager the guy to take your club forward?

Fixed.

I've been disappointed with a lot that has happened at Milan this season and I certainly apportion Allegri part of the blame, however in terms of his overall job at the club and what he's done for the club, even including this season, I've always been satisfied but never blown away by Allegri. I feel that a lot of the criticism surrounding him is rarely either put into its proper context or that is made with a lack of perspective about the performances of other managers at big clubs who are somehow seen as flawless. His decision to leave at the end of the season is the right one however, I simply hope that we make a wise decision in choosing his replacement rather than being swayed by nostalgia and the personal charisma of old legends such as Seedorf.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by ioilersrock448 Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:16 am

Pep is alright I guess.
ioilersrock448
ioilersrock448
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : FC Bayern

Back to top Go down

Post by Pip Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:03 am

I think Arrasate has done very well for someone coaching his first team. However, I am very disappointed with the performances in the Champions League.

He can only get better as he gets more experienced, I think.

Pip
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:52 am

Pippo wrote:I think Arrasate has done very well for someone coaching his first team. However, I am very disappointed with the performances in the Champions League.

He can only get better as he gets more experienced, I think.

Wait, you support La Real?  Heart 

Elaborate on what made you choose the club, bitte.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuchsteufelswild Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:07 am

No. The play isn't direct enough for my tastes. I wish we had never signed Pep and either stuck with Jupp Heynckes or hire someone like Thomas Tuchel. I'm also tired of getting linked to Spanish players when we have so much talent coming through in Germany right now. I already think the Thiago Alcantara sign on gift for Pep was superflous. It was nice to have him during the injury crisis but I really don't see what we need him for. He's not on Goetze's level at CAM and Neither is he better than Kroos or Schweinsteiger or Martinez (overall) at the 6/8. As a depth signing it's nice but I don't see him have a future here, or I don't want him to have a future here. I'm just afraid he's Pep's pet project and he'll force him into the starting 11. I'm also still scared he'll move Javi Martinez into the defense which would be a complete waste.
Fuchsteufelswild
Fuchsteufelswild
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:38 am

Delighted with Moyes, even I couldnt think he could destory Man U this fast XD WOOO HOOO Well done Moyes!

Very happy with Tata so far, although not perfect.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:57 am

Jokes aside, Allegri has been a massive disappointment.

Of course I was against his sacking in the summer. Berlusconi wanted Seedorf, with zero coaching experience and still playing proffessional football to replace Allegri. Allegri just pulled of a massive comeback and finished in CL places with a squad that lost like 10 players. He gave youth like El Shaarawy, De Sciglio and Niang chances, lost only two matches in the second half of the season (that to to Juventus and Barcelona) and after all that we were going to replace him with a coach with absolutely zero experience? Hell no.

He had my sympathy and support at first. Injuries and club management royally fcked us. While other teams got Tevez, Llorente, Higuain, Strootman, Benatia etc we got Silvestre, Matri, Zapata and Birsa. Poli and Kaka were the two exceptional signings. We were close to getting either one of Aubameyang or Cerci but our president demanded we change our formation to 4-3-1-2. Okay, then get us the players for the formation. After bargaining with CSKA for Honda for a month they decided to get him for free on January. It;s clear that the management had no damn plan and did zero research and just shoved this formation to Allegri just because Berlusconi likes it. Galliani saved us from disaster when he got Kaka for free but disaster struck anyway as he got injured for a month. And with Saponara out too, we had to play Birsa at CAM where to his credit he did fairly well but most of the times had to pay Montolivo there where he has sucked his entire career.

Injuries and our horrible management did not make Allegri's life easy but he has completely lost the plot. He made poor decisions left, right and centre. Benching Poli who was in red hot form for Muntari, playing Montolivo at CAM, not benching Zapata despite a string of horrible performances, telling Balotelli to shut up, rushing Balotelli back from injury, the mistakes are endless. Most importantly, he has no motivation. He knows he is a dead man and won't be at the club and thus has zero motivation and that too rubbed of on the players. You could see it in the horrible 0-0 draw against Chievo. Allegri's heart is not at Milan and that is Berlusconi's fault because of the whole fiasco at the summer.

I love Seedorf but I really want someone with more experience in the summer. Allegri confirmed he is leaving and I would love to have Prandelli on board. But the change I really want to see is the change in management. The management is the root of all problems.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:46 am

Off the pitch Ancelotti gets a 10/10. It's refreshing to have a manager that supports his player and doesn't bitch about anything. Always has nice things to say about other players and teams

on the field it's been alright I guess. He took a really long time to figure out a formation we could use in which one of our players really struggled because he had to play so far down then he changed it when khedira got injured. so he is flipflopping between formations atm to get the best one that suits everyone. common sense tells me to stick ronnie at cf and jese/dimaria as lf in a 4-3-3 formation.

he is also too nice he hasn't got the balls to tell ronaldo to track back and doesn't punish ramos when he gets stupid red cards that ends up costing us games, I suppose we need to shake off that Mou taint that is hovering over us still.

I am happy with the playing time he is giving our youngsters which shows how much he believes in them. the only things we need to improve are our defending on crosses/corners/freekicks and for the whole team to push up and press high which was one thing I liked about Mou, he made us press high and as a result we were able to get by having ronaldo and marcelo on the same side

anyways I will wait until the summer to judge him. so far its a 6.5/10 for me
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:46 am

Im probably one of the few fans who is happy with Ancelotti. When team plays bad he says we were not good enough, despite the result. I like that..plus he is not afraid to experiment his formations. Add to that he made our midfield play alot stronger than it has ever been in years, partly down to player combination but still.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:20 pm

Fuchsteufelswild wrote:No. The play isn't direct enough for my tastes. I wish we had never signed Pep and either stuck with Jupp Heynckes or hire someone like Thomas Tuchel. I'm also tired of getting linked to Spanish players when we have so much talent coming through in Germany right now. I already think the Thiago Alcantara sign on gift for Pep was superflous. It was nice to have him during the injury crisis but I really don't see what we need him for. He's not on Goetze's level at CAM and Neither is he better than Kroos or Schweinsteiger or Martinez (overall) at the 6/8. As a depth signing it's nice but I don't see him have a future here, or I don't want him to have a future here. I'm just afraid he's Pep's pet project and he'll force him into the starting 11. I'm also still scared he'll move Javi Martinez into the defense which would be a complete waste.

This post blows my mind away. In Spanish there is a saying very appropriate to it: The honey was not made for the mouth of the donkey.

Come back Pep. Sad
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:22 pm

Yeah, we have something similar in German. "Perlen vor die Säue." :coffee:

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by serieAkings Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:51 pm

What zizzle said pretty much sums up every interisti thoughts on Mazzari, and pretty much every coach we've had since Mou.
serieAkings
serieAkings
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:29 am

Extremely happy. No complaints. .
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by eltractor Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:04 pm

serieAkings wrote:What zizzle said pretty much sums up every interisti thoughts on Mazzari, and pretty much every coach we've had since Mou.
exactly, in fact i dont mind seing our team not getting the best results, and even i can wait two three years without european football IF i see our youngsters playing and improving, but it is not the case at all, we keep selling them or destroying them on the bench, and still not getting good results. if thohir really likes youth, mazzari should leave
eltractor
eltractor
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:26 am

Very happy in Mou. Not that there was any need to doubt him in the first place.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:41 am

serieAkings wrote:What zizzle said pretty much sums up every interisti thoughts on Mazzari, and pretty much every coach we've had since Mou.
Isn't it obvious already that the coach is not the problem in your club? I dunno what it is but it ain't the coach
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:41 am

Happy with Mourinho - Mata. I wish he could accommodate Mata but it looks unlikely.

It is clear he is building 'a Phenomenal squad' Which I am very excited about.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:05 am

free_cat wrote:
Fuchsteufelswild wrote:No. The play isn't direct enough for my tastes. I wish we had never signed Pep and either stuck with Jupp Heynckes or hire someone like Thomas Tuchel. I'm also tired of getting linked to Spanish players when we have so much talent coming through in Germany right now. I already think the Thiago Alcantara sign on gift for Pep was superflous. It was nice to have him during the injury crisis but I really don't see what we need him for. He's not on Goetze's level at CAM and Neither is he better than Kroos or Schweinsteiger or Martinez (overall) at the 6/8. As a depth signing it's nice but I don't see him have a future here, or I don't want him to have a future here. I'm just afraid he's Pep's pet project and he'll force him into the starting 11. I'm also still scared he'll move Javi Martinez into the defense which would be a complete waste.

This post blows my mind away. In Spanish there is a saying very appropriate to it: The honey was not made for the mouth of the donkey.

Come back Pep. Sad

cheers 
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:33 am

I'm happy we got Carlo, I think he will lead us to La Decima.. I truelly believe that

Our league form hasn't been too great but I think it will turn around, I'm not worried.. I for one don't judge managers based on one season (or even really players for that matter)..................................................

Unless we get destroyed by a side like Alcorcorn, in that case you can GTFO :coffee:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:20 pm

Tata :bow: :bow: :bow:

Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:43 pm

We were, for some short period, happy with the team in general, but only the Mourinhio fanboys backed Mou through and through.

Carlo, I'm really content with, just because I enjoy the way he handles things. He's not abrasive, yet he's not a walkover. I see the complaints about the line-ups, but he's had to negotiate a bunch of injuries and that usually results in some degree of instability.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:53 pm

Moyes does somethings right, he promotes youth well and has gotten Rooney to play well again. He's also loyal and will be a long term fix.

However, some of his player targets are too high, he has to realise we can't sign absolutely anyone we want. On the pitch, he's too negative and our play is too heavily focused on the wings. We went from being 8th in the league last season, for attacks through the middle, to being last this season equaling the likes of Stoke. He also seems to have favourites that don't get dropped, no matter how much they play badly. His man management has been really awful, the treatment of Kagawa, Hernandez etc.

He won't get sacked, our club is too proud to do that after 6 months. He has a lot of attributes I like, so I would like to see him do well, but I'm not optimistic.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:32 am

Almost a whole year has passed, new managers are around with some old ones still trucking along. And of course, opinions have changed. So are you (still) happy with your manager (The Brendan Rodgers edition)?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:39 am

Red Alert wrote:Extremely happy. No complaints. .
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next