Mr Nick09
Casciavit
S
fatman123
McAgger
55 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The are you happy with your manager thread Empty The are you happy with your manager thread

Post by McAgger Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:35 pm

Just some weeks ago (some) Juve fans were fuming about Conte's negative approach in the CL when they got knocked out. But he's been nothing but exceptional in the league with Juve.

Some Milan fans have been bashing Allegri since the beginning of the season, after all the praise he's been receiving prior to this season.

Moal has been riding the Pardew hate train for well over a year now even though now he's got Newcastle comfortably in the top 8 after that disastrous campaign last season. And I remember 2011/12 season when Moal was leading the Pardiola campaign.

Arsenal fans always go all summer and preseason bashing Wenger before he once again turns into the second coming of messiah in their eyes when the team goes on an impressive run.

When Mou came to Madrid he was the greatest thing to ever walk this planet according to them, when he left he was a coward who had failed to bring them la decima and was the most overrate manager in the world. Ancelotti isn't the most liked costumer either atm.

Moyes, well he's Moyes.

Rodgers was welcomed with a bit of hostility in the Pool section, specially with the poor results in his first 6 months but now he's a tactical mastermind although some still question his methods.

etc
etc
etc

Just shows how fickle football fans are and how quickly we change our minds on managers depending on a single result or performance sometimes. Now to the main question of this thread, are you happy with your manager? Is your manager the guy to take your club forward?
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

The are you happy with your manager thread Empty Re: The are you happy with your manager thread

Post by fatman123 Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:41 pm

The Madrid flip flop in mou is my personal favorite Laughing

As Chelsea fans, we let mou get away with murder. His treatment of Mata and KDB (both of which look set to leave) whilst ignoring our severe lack of CMs and CFs would've led to riots with other managers mou has been given a pass. But because it's mou, ill give him to the end of the season before I make a true decision on how I feel about him, atm I'm rather impartial
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

The are you happy with your manager thread Empty Re: The are you happy with your manager thread

Post by S Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:43 pm

Criticizing a manager doesnt always mean people want him to be axed or something.Nobody is immune to criticism anyway.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:43 pm

Not happy with Allegri and he can't take Milan forward.

I'm glad he has confirmed this will be his last season. He's well past his expiry date.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:44 pm

OP is pretty bad, why do you generalize a whole fan base based on the opinion of a few?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:47 pm

Some context is needed here.....

I was behind Pardew till Reading away last season and nothing has changed since....

I don't care what he does from here on in since Reading away I know now what he can do and what he can't do.

Nothing is going to change that....so yeah I'm not very happy but it's not the biggest issue.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:49 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:OP is pretty bad, why do you generalize a whole fan base based on the opinion of a few?

Don't generalize shit. Which is why I put some fans instead of just fans.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:52 pm

McAgger wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:OP is pretty bad, why do you generalize a whole fan base based on the opinion of a few?

lol, you have a lot of editing to do then, because i see you talking about arsenal fans or madrid fans as a whole.

next time, ask people what they think instead of generalizing what you think a whole fan base think. i for example, never liked mou, and wrote paragraphs here describing how carlo's pick was bad. does that prove your whole paragraph about madrid fans wrong? probably, and i am pretty sure i am not the one thinking like that.

pls sthap
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:55 pm

There will always be some degree of debate ,when the results are not going your way.Especially when most of it is constructive.(Even Conte agrees that he needs to change some things when playing in Europe).

CL exit was disappointing considering the quality of the team but i think most people have gotten over it by now.Plus there's always next year.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:01 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
McAgger wrote:

lol, you have a lot of editing to do then, because i see you talking about arsenal fans or madrid fans as a whole.

next time, ask people what they think instead of generalizing what you think a whole fan base think. i for example, never liked mou, and wrote paragraphs here describing how carlo's pick was bad. does that prove your whole paragraph about madrid fans wrong? probably, and i am pretty sure i am not the one thinking like that.

pls sthap
Oh stop deluding yourself, you have done same thing regarding the opinions of others. Double standards.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:01 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
McAgger wrote:

pls sthap

Yeah I saw I missed it some places but the point of that little write up wasn't to generalize or otherwise make fun of any fan base. Was just to demonstrate the fickleness of football fans.

The premise of the thread still remains what the fans currently think of their manager as I pointed out already.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:02 pm

I can confirm, there was no real flip flopping for the Madrid fans here about Mourinho. There were those that liked him and there were those that did not. Pretty much stayed like that for the duration of his tenure.

I do understand the premise of the thread though. I never really was a fan of his arrival but kept an open mind about it as best as I could. Unfortunately for him, Real Madrid's squad is fragmented in terms of players and their roles (which have me wondering what exactly is their signing policy. For like ten years now...). So his task become more difficult than it already has.

To top it all off, Carlo picks players like he is unsure about, well, everything including his own competent level.

Last edited by Doc on Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:02 pm

Quit bitching over nothing Nick.

And give up my color on chat.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:03 pm

I'm not that happy with Mou, with his X11 lineups 90% of the time.

His rotation policy i.e Eden Hazard plays EVERY game and we bench Mata and KDB.

The way he treated Mata KDB and originally Apzil,

His treatment of youth blah de blah.

If it was any other manager people would go nuts, yet because it is Mou it's all good and part of this 'master plan'.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:04 pm

the reality of football is that results dictate an opinions and at the end of the day, there are things you will rile your manager about, and things for which you will praise. It just depends which you value most i think.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:06 pm

Vibe wrote:Quit bitching over nothing Nick.

And give up my color on chat.
The are you happy with your manager thread Cristiano-ronaldo--real-madrid-hd-wallpaper
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:08 pm

NO
8 years and no trophies, also doesn't spend enough money  :coffee:
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:51 pm

Juventus loss aside, Rudi's been a dynamite coach for us. Possibly the best since Spalletti if he can win us the Coppa this year and get us into the CL.

His selections have been very good and he's shown that he's not afraid to deviate away from his prefered 4-3-3 formation when the situation calls for it.

Most importantly, he's brought a since of order and harmony to the Roma locker room, which had all, but imploded under Zeman.

Doesn't hurt that he generally knows the right things to say to the press as well.

Very satisfied.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:53 pm

Extremely happy. No complaints.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:05 pm

Ancelotti bores me to death that whenever there's an interview i'd probably prefer to count how many times he raises his brow instead of listening to him.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:15 pm

Extremely happy. No complaints.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:53 pm

Im happy with Ancelotti and Pellegrini.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:01 pm

I was extremely satisfied with Mazzari until he lost his balls. He's becoming extremely inflexible with his tactics, our setup has become too conservative, we're leaking goals left and right, and our young players are rotting on the bench. I'm still not calling for his head though but if we continue like this i will very soon..
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:34 pm

thrilled
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:35 pm

Firenze Laughing Sad
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next