McAgger
LeVersacci
the xcx
Valkyrja
Onyx
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Real Madrid vs Celta Vigo discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Celta Vigo discussion

Post by chad4401 Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:36 pm

isco has 1 main problem he i looking to score, thus neglecting his other midfield duties.

chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Celta Vigo discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Celta Vigo discussion

Post by Cyborg Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:33 pm

is isco a better player than sergio canales?

canales at least has vision and knows when to pass, his only fault is injuries.

jese rodriguez. really impressing.

with talent like jese, jose rodriguez, denis cheryshev, morata. i dont know how and why we spend so much in transfer fees.

And the sad thing is, even with this group of talented players showing they are worth starting for Real Madrid, the club will spend crazy money in the summer again, for another unneeded player.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:34 am

Woah guys, relax.

First game back after the break, I didn't expect a clinic, just relax guys. Laughing

izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:39 am

Iscos been bad almost every damn game..
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:44 am

isco has that ozil effect does nothing but a good touch or dribble get the odd goal or assist = playing well Laughing, because they like him personally Razz , of course ozil is the better player,
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:41 am

Never compare Isco with Ozil ffs :facepalm: 
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:07 am

i have to agree with chad on this one, with regards to the ozil effect....that isco over-dribbles and has been somewhat terrible does not mean we should all jump to the "if only ozil.." argument. whilst like everyone here i liked ozil, he had his flaws. he has left, move on.....good look from jese, i get relieved whenever ancelotti brings him on
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:25 am

Valkyrja wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:di maria might not have a brain but isco's the size of a pea. I don't care about his flashy dribbling or whatever, he hold the ball way too long and has zero vision

don't forget that his passing is di maria level. at least di maria has guti kind of final pass.

Huh?  affraid 
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuru Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:34 am

Thimmy wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:di maria might not have a brain but isco's the size of a pea. I don't care about his flashy dribbling or whatever, he hold the ball way too long and has zero vision

don't forget that his passing is di maria level. at least di maria has guti kind of final pass.

Huh?  affraid 

Looks like someone doesn't remember Guti's ability! (when he was up for it).
Kuru
Kuru
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:43 am

lol guti...the eternal promise....people are always quick to give praise to players just cos they've retired. guti only really had two strong seasons at real, one under schuster and one back in 2000 when morientes got injured.....he could give some crazy passes one caould not even imagine. but he was the definition of inconsistent one amazing game in like every 10 games
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:57 pm

Di Maria has had some mind-blowing assists since he came too. That's why I said with 'Guti kind' of final pass.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuru Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:59 am

titosantill wrote:lol guti...the eternal promise....people are always quick to give praise to players just cos they've retired. guti only really had two strong seasons at real, one under schuster and one back in 2000 when morientes got injured.....he could give some crazy passes one caould not even imagine. but he was the definition of inconsistent one amazing game in like every 10 games

If you did bother to notice, I said "When he felt like it" everybody knows that, We were referring to the "Guti-like passes" part.
Kuru
Kuru
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2