izzy
I Have Mono
futbol
Kick
BarrileteCosmico
39 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Maradona: "In my day we would have taken turns to beat up Icardi" Empty Maradona: "In my day we would have taken turns to beat up Icardi"

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:44 am

For those that have not been following Argentien gossip Icardi has stolen Wanda Nara, wife of Maxi Lopez, when they were teammates at Catania.

Maradona: "In my day we would have taken turns to beat up Icardi" Wanda-Maxi-Mauro-Icardi

Maradona has decided to weigh in:

"In my opinion, Icardi is a traitor... he goes to [Maxi Lopez]' house, plays to be his friend and then steals his wife. That is treason. In my day you just looked at the wife of a teammate and in the dressing room we would take turns to beat him up."

http://www.ole.com.ar/fuera-de-juego/Icardi-traidor_0_1055294775.html
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Maradona: "In my day we would have taken turns to beat up Icardi" Empty Re: Maradona: "In my day we would have taken turns to beat up Icardi"

Post by Kick Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:47 am

rofl 
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Maradona: "In my day we would have taken turns to beat up Icardi" Empty Re: Maradona: "In my day we would have taken turns to beat up Icardi"

Post by futbol Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:51 am

Must be a mistranslation. What he actually meant to say was that in his days they would have snorted coke and the wife would have taken turns in the dressing room.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by I Have Mono Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:37 am

They were teammates at Sampdoria not Catania.

And my guess would be shes thirsty, shes 27 with 3 kids with Maxi lopez and Icari is only 20. I doubt he thought let me be a homewrecker, shes a professional model and pretty hot, not going to turn her down. And being teammates doesnt make you bestfriends with someone either, plus they arnt even teammates anymore.

Not trying to excuse anything though, its *bleep* up; but its like if she wants to *bleep* Icardi get a divorce and theyre wont even be a story. Argentine player dates Argentine model the end.

Last edited by I Have Mono on Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:42 am; edited 1 time in total

I Have Mono
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:40 am

In My day?

People would beat his ass whatever the generation.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:46 am

affraid 

BAH GAWD!!!!

Icardi :bow: good work son :bow:
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by I Have Mono Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:07 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:affraid 

BAH GAWD!!!!

Icardi 🙇good work son :bow:

She has a sex tape also lol.

I Have Mono
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:22 am

Didn't she become famous in the first place because she had an affair with Maradona? Laughing
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:18 am

Vibe wrote:Didn't she become famous in the first place because she had an affair with Maradona? Laughing

The plot thickens rofl
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:23 am

He got her named tattooed on his arm

*bleep* idiot
why does he get minutes over belfodil seriously??
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chinomaster182 Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:04 am

I Have Mono wrote:And being teammates doesnt make you bestfriends with someone either, plus they arnt even teammates anymore.

Maybe its not true but supposedly they ARE/WERE bff's. Infact thats how Icardi supposedly tapped her up, the three of them spent alot of time together.

why does he get minutes over belfodil seriously??

I'm pretty sure Belfodil has gotten more minutes than him this season, he had a bad injury.
chinomaster182
chinomaster182
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:59 am

Nick bowing to this fcuk boy smh

Broken man code.

What Maradona said.

Last edited by The Franchise on Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:31 am

I don't usually comment on people's personal lives but Icardi truly has disgusted me.

Maxi Lopez; essentially one of his closest friends and the one who closely mentored Icardi on and off the pitch, has now been betrayed by the stupid little kid. Icardi went as far as to tattoo his arm with her name and profess his love for her on twitter :facepalm: :facepalm:

Fault of Maxi as well to marry such a whore in the 1st place Laughing
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:42 am

This is pretty *bleep* up on Icardi's part. I would never pass up on a milf but even so, I would never do anything with a friends wife either.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by I Have Mono Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:22 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:He got her named tattooed on his arm

*bleep* idiot

She also has a tattoo of his name on her wrist. Look through the photos on her twitter, they're are 2.
https://mobile.twitter.com/wanditanara

And he got a tattoo of her face on one arm, her name on the other.

Maybe they got them together lol.

I Have Mono
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:35 pm

The Franchise wrote:Nick bowing to this fcuk boy smh

Broken man code.

What Maradona said.
For once I agree with you.  Laughing 
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:06 pm

I just realized I have Icardi as my avatar Laughing

He's a stupid kid...Just turned 20.Considering the age difference he probably spent his youth jacking off to Wanda,now he's living the dream.Should have just kept jacking off though,as there are 2 videos of her sucking 2 different dicks over the internet.

Maradona: "In my day we would have taken turns to beat up Icardi" Awcy

He already tattooed her face,name and other shit on himselfs Laughing He is so gonna regret this when he googles her and sees 2 shafts in her mouth.

Spoiler:

Even Zanetti tweaked his ear about this:

“It’s time to put aside showing off, tweets and text messages of love for Wanda Nara (the former wife of Maxi Lopez from Catania), it is urgent to start training as you would expect from a young man who is expected to arrive at a big club with humility and professionalism that Icardi has not yet shown,”
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:21 pm

ffs can always rely on maradona for a new meme
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:26 pm

that women arse and hips break any code i know Sad
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:29 pm

Although she is fineee what a dick move by Icardi and herself. Poor Maxi  Sad Hope Maxi bangs Mauro's mother and tweets it.

Man code well and truely smashed to pieces.. Glad Zanetti managed to put his imput forward aswell.

Mauro doing his best to tarnish FC Honor and Grace Mad Just as bad if not worse than JT and Bridge.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:10 pm

Arquitescu wrote:Fault of Maxi as well to marry such a whore in the 1st place Laughing
This is kind of where I stand Laughing
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by gnrfan Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:26 pm

if icardi was some kind of deprived virgin i could understand why he's throw away his rep like this..but you think as a footballer he could walk outside and nail ten birds who are even hotter than this lady. makes no sense...same as the giggs fiasco
gnrfan
gnrfan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:50 pm

LMFAOOOOOO

Best story in football history ffs

This belongs in WWE.

Big Diego is gonna swoop in and steal Maxis wife/Icardis girl and ride away into the sunset doing lines of coke off of his wrist.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:51 pm

can't turn a hoe into a housewife
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:03 pm

disloyal wife, traitorous friend, shitty tattoos...f*ck both of those people

Do think Lopez brought this on himself a little though
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next