S
Luca
LWL91
Juventino89
DeviAngel
35 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Wheeler-Dealer : Beppe Marotta - Page 2 Empty Re: Wheeler-Dealer : Beppe Marotta

Post by Luca Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:35 pm

TomJuve wrote:I'm really opposed to signing Torres, last thing we need is a striker who is useless.

Form isn't something that lasts for years, he's finished and has been for a long time.

Wheeler-Dealer : Beppe Marotta - Page 2 Niklas-Bendtner-juventus-hides-face
Wheeler-Dealer : Beppe Marotta - Page 2 214707hp2

Pepe likes
Wheeler-Dealer : Beppe Marotta - Page 2 Simone-pepe

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Wheeler-Dealer : Beppe Marotta - Page 2 Empty Re: Wheeler-Dealer : Beppe Marotta

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:00 am

rofl

Can't add Torres to the collection of lost souls who have been part of Juventus recently.

Looking at Matri, Bendtner, Amauri etc.

Not Toni though because he is a big machine who causes trouble in the box :bow:

Pepe :bow:
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:37 am

We need to get rid of Matri and Bendtner! Matri just hasn't got the clinical finish we need and Bendtner is sh*t! We should perhaps bring Gabbiadini from Bologna as they are rarely playing him! Immobile will grow well at Genoa for now!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:22 am

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1415473-five-strikers-juventus-could-bring-to-turin-this-january

How about one of theese? Well... other than Fernando Torres since you guys already said no.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:08 am

Best thing for January...
Sell Matri,get back Immobile
Buy Peluso so when Asamoah leaves
Convert Pepe into a CF or CM as the RWB position seem full....

So Quags & Bendtner get a fair chance...
Immobile gets familiar with Conte tactics so we don't have to buy Bendtner come summer if god forbid we don't get someone we actually want

Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:17 am

Cotes wrote:Best thing for January...

Immobile gets familiar with Conte tactics so we don't have to buy Bendtner come summer if god forbid we don't get someone we actually want

You really think that's the "best" thing?
I like the idea of bringing back Immobile but I don't think it will happen in January and I don't think it should either (unless all other options are exhausted)

Great point about Asamoah, I completely forgot, will he be going to the AFCON?

As for converting Pepe, that's not even necessary
CM is just as stacked as RWB is, and he has already played as a SS before and it wasn't a good idea

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:31 am

Luca wrote:

I like the idea of bringing back Immobile but I don't think it will happen in January and I don't think it should either (unless all other options are exhausted)

CM is just as stacked as RWB is, and he has already played as a SS before and it wasn't a good idea

Pepe is really hardworking & can shoot...
Come back & help out the midfield; that's the type out striker we need
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:55 am

Luis Suarez would have been perfect for Juve. Best fit. The problem now is that most teams now park the bus. LLOrente would not be that great a signing imo. He isn't clinical enough for me. I wish Pool sold Suarez to you guys tbh.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:30 am

Cotes wrote:
Luca wrote:

Pepe is really hardworking & can shoot...
Come back & help out the midfield; that's the type out striker we need

I disagree 100% about Pepe's ability as a striker but to each their own

jibers wrote:Luis Suarez would have been perfect for Juve. Best fit. The problem now is that most teams now park the bus. LLOrente would not be that great a signing imo. He isn't clinical enough for me. I wish Pool sold Suarez to you guys tbh.

Suarez is the exact kind of striker that Juventus needs in my opinion and I agree with what you're saying about Llorente, I don't think he is the answer
Unfortunately, Suarez is out of reach

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:59 am

Luca wrote:

Yep, Ghana qualified, so he's going.

He'll miss a maximum of 8 games.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:06 am

Suarez would be the best signing for sure. Liverpool is kinda dead now so I could see him leaving.. Terrible results for years now, he should step up for a better team (obviously Juve Very Happy).

And to be honest, I don't wanna see Pepe in our first team. Ever. Not even his attitude can balance his lack of technique.

Genoa surely won't let Immobile come back to us in January, he is pretty much their only capable player and they really need him. They are fighting against relegation even with him.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:43 pm

For me the best striker we could sign would be SES! He's in the italian national side...he is fast becoming superstar striker and since Milan are a selling club these days I reckon 25m would do it!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:14 pm

inderbaby wrote:For me the best striker we could sign would be SES! He's in the italian national side...he is fast becoming superstar striker and since Milan are a selling club these days I reckon 25m would do it!

I would rather have Pato. If Pato can stay injury free that is...

I dont see it as possible to get El Shaarawy. Milan.will slap a huge price tag on his head just like Fiorentina did with Jovetic, and.its not worth it for someone that could turn out to flop. If were gonna.bring.in.a young prospect thats not proven in Europe ans on the big stages then id rather have Immobile. But Suarez would be the best.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:42 pm

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1427541-chelsea-forward-fernando-torres-would-fit-perfectly-at-juventus
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Wheeler-Dealer : Beppe Marotta - Page 2 Empty Beppe Marotta sacked?

Post by marottalad Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:41 am

Who else along with me thinks that if beppe doesn't get a top class striker we should sack him?. I no he has made some very good deals like the vidal and pogba moves and i commend him on that but I think as a club we are now prepared to make the jump to start getting those marquee strikers. We have a far better reputation then we did after finishing 7th in italy for 2 consecutive years in a row, we have built a winning team and have a winning formula and for every season that passes it's a season where people will forget more about calicipoli. We need a transfer director that demands respect like moggi had (without his dodginess) that can have the balls to make the risky moves and give us the quality of player we deserve at a club like Juventus. I mean seriously bendtner,anelka? those were pretty insulting to accept as a fan. If bringing giovinco back was marotta's " big idea" to replace del piero then i have lost faith in him and a lot of respect. We have 4 strikers all of them can be used as bargaining chips, the llorente move was great for free now let's see what more we can do in the summer. offer fiorentina what they want from the scrap bin to get Jovetic. Players we have like melo( he's still on loan), quagliarella, giacchiarrini, padoin etc. we need quality not quantity. small clubs have that mentality. I understand we have limited funds but it's gonna cost us more in the long run to keep buying quanitity instead of quality for strikers. The reason being is the revenue for the champions league goes up and up the further the rounds you progress, so to keep beating quality teams we need the quality strikers, which we don't have at the moment
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:37 pm

Top of serie a! Undefeated in the champions league! Sounds like quality as well as Quantity to me! Not to mention we got Llorente coming for free in the summer! Marotta for me is just as good as Moggi! Moggi didn't have the problem of competing which oil rich football clubs and a declining serie a! Marotta has still built a cracking squad which will be even better with Llorente and another signing so I think this is a bit of a knee jerk reaction when you consider we are by far the best team in italy!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:57 pm

It's nice to be able to start the day with a good joke.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:15 pm

:facepalm:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:22 pm

No way, no how.

Marotta has done a great job so far with the team. In actuality, I applaud him for keeping the strikers that we had and not blowing our load all on a 40m hit or miss player. We have been the best team in the league for 2 years running and its not even close. Yes, we could use more quality up front but with the likes of Llorente coming, and the likes of Pogba improving, I don't really see the need to fire a man who has signed a top player for free 2 of the last 3 seasons he was in charge.

Wheeler-Dealer : Beppe Marotta - Page 2 GiuseppeMarotta
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:37 pm

I used to be a big time Marrota hater but I must say in the last season plus this season, I think he's earned my respect, I think he deserves to stay world class striker or not...... he doesn't bank roll Juve, he only works with what is available and has to find ways and means to even save on that..... not an easy job if u ask me.......
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:41 pm

Welcome back King Alex,been a long time.You too Elm Thumbs up
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:06 pm

There is absolutely no way Marotta deserves to be sacked. Many of Juve's top players today were bought by strokes of brilliance from Beppe.

Sacking him would be the most idiotic move Juve would be able to do.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:10 pm

Among our typical starting eleven, only Buffon, Chiellini, and Marchisio weren't Marotta purchases.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Bonucci, Barzagli, Asamoah, Pirlo, Vidal, Licht, and almost all of our strikers (Giovinco went back and forth) were purchased by Marotta. He has rebuilt the team and we also have some great young players waiting to take over.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:10 pm

People forget we were 7th two years ago...
And I still can't forget Secco...
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:17 pm

& get whom might I ask?
You need to get over this top class striker bull...
The team is top of Serie A and doing great in UCL...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:07 am

ok i take it as a no then hahaha Very Happy
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next