Lex
Khaled
Mr Nick09
Yeezus
Gil
26 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Corinthians offer 40m euros for Tevez - Page 3 Empty Re: Corinthians offer 40m euros for Tevez

Post by Sushi Master Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:25 am

It'll cost them like 25% of their TV money... damn.

I still don't understand where they will fund his huge wages. Pretty much will be their only signing in the season, I'd think.

City would be stupid to say no, because no one else is going to show up with that much money.

Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Corinthians offer 40m euros for Tevez - Page 3 Empty Re: Corinthians offer 40m euros for Tevez

Post by Red Alert Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:44 am

Hope this is true.

Aguero will not do half the work Tevez has done for City. :coffee:
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:46 am

ynwa wrote:Hope this is true.

Aguero will not do half the work Tevez has done for City. :coffee:

True that.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:27 am

Brazilian football's top 20 teams' combined revenue reached $1bn in 2009.
BPL clubs' combined revenue reached $3.2bn (£2bn) in 2009-2010 season.

I'm certain some of that difference comes from TV money & sponsorship deals.

But according to that information, the top 20 Brazilian clubs have an average annual revenue of about $50m (€35m), which is pretty good.

Sources:
http://www.sportbusiness.com/news/177249/brazilian-football-club-revenues-reach-1bn-for-first-time
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-13679632

Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by gkamtu Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:31 am

let him think again...
gkamtu
gkamtu
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:47 pm

the money would come from Corinthians' TV right from next 4 years, 20-25% of that money. Cool

Thats how we roll Cool Corinthians can pay for his wages easy. Its Called Sponsorship money Wink Prolly get some company to play like 40% of his wage, or we can just use our TV Deal money or Socio money to pay for it.

but I'm against it as a Corinthians fan. too many forwards at the club right now.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:54 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:BTW, I know it's unrelated, but what are you doing in Scandinavia?

I live here, man, studying music Smile , I was an exchange student back in my high school days, then I met the missus, who's Danish. So I came back.

Art Morte wrote:Maybe people should be able to only give positive rep, you know, to posts they feel deserve it.

About Tevez situation: I find it surprising if Corinthians have really tabled such a bid for Tevez... Does someone know what's the biggest transfer buy in history for a Brasilian team?

Oh, and City should sell for €40m. That's very good money for a player who is a known moaner and wants out. A fantastic player, though.

- Agreed, the negative thing sucks imo Very Happy.

- City have unfortunately refused the bid, but Corinthians said they'll keep trying it.

btw, there are actually rumours that they will try to get Kaka at the end of the year. Insane. They're using all the money from the stadium they ought to be building on players lol.

Last edited by rsinatra on Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:59 pm

Catracho wrote:

but I'm against it as a Corinthians fan. too many forwards at the club right now.

i understand how you feel, but let's be honest: adriano doesnt count. imho, you should drop him, and keep tevez. wtf would anyone need a washed up, drunk, injured has-been when they can get a world class Argentina international tevez who has been shining at the EPL as City's players for two seasons now.. ? adriano will probably have a couple of good moments but i dont see him being awesome again, not as awesome as tevez is tbh. yes, i like tevez. probably my favorite Argentinean player.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:47 am

btw, City didnt refuse Corinthians offer, but they dont want the payment broken down in parts like the Brazilian club offered. Nothing they can't work out.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:50 am

rsinatra wrote:btw, City didnt refuse Corinthians offer, but they dont want the payment broken down in parts like the Brazilian club offered. Nothing they can't work out.

no city want more

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/14117887.stm[url][/url]

"Corinthians will now need to increase their bid if they are to persuade the Eastlands outfit to sell the striker."

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:52 am

english_jewel wrote:
rsinatra wrote:btw, City didnt refuse Corinthians offer, but they dont want the payment broken down in parts like the Brazilian club offered. Nothing they can't work out.

no city want more

"Corinthians will now need to increase their bid if they are to persuade the Eastlands outfit to sell the striker."

i dont think its that simple, and i dont believe the negotiations are over, seriously. we'll see. but tevez wants to go.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:54 am

rsinatra wrote:
english_jewel wrote:

no city want more

i dont think its that simple, and i dont believe the negotiations are over, seriously. we'll see. but tevez wants to go.

well if they make a higher bid city might accept

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:56 am

english_jewel wrote:
rsinatra wrote:
english_jewel wrote:

no city want more

well if they make a higher bid city might accept

they wont make a higher bid. but i think if they change the payment method it might help.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:08 pm

I don't want him. No need for him.

Willian, Paulinho, Liedson, Adriano... cmon. imo we could use the money for other things.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3