Lex
Khaled
Mr Nick09
Yeezus
Gil
26 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Corinthians offer 40m euros for Tevez - Page 2 Empty Re: Corinthians offer 40m euros for Tevez

Post by xabi Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:28 pm

according to daily fail man city has turned down the offer

xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Corinthians offer 40m euros for Tevez - Page 2 Empty Re: Corinthians offer 40m euros for Tevez

Post by Gil Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:30 pm

Laughing
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:32 pm

Corinthians remind me of RM and America.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:33 pm

they did offer 40M though
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:41 pm

Ganso wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:@Ganso, Is this serious?
is it serious?yes
40M?nothing about that on the press over here

And yes,they CAN pay his wages

it's on the press alright, it's pretty much confirmed. BBC is saying city have refused already, but i dont think its true... they should take it. i hope he comes to corinthians, even if i hate them as our rivals, i want brazilian and south american football to be stronger.

http://globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/times/corinthians/noticia/2011/07/timao-confirma-proposta-de-mais-de-r-90-milhoes-pelo-argentino-tevez.html
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:42 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:why cant they do that for kaka ? scratch

lol, kaká has no history with corinthians. he is sao paulo's, and i dont think they can pull it off, or would want to. tevez is younger than kaká, and he made history with corinthians..
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:46 pm

lmao,people stalking sin with neg reps again
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:47 pm

lol its crazy, i think i will soon leave this forum, its too much of a joke. people vote negative for fun or what? what can you disagree about my posts, they were just facts ffs. :study:
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:48 pm

rsinatra wrote:lol its crazy, i think i will soon leave this forum, its too much of a joke. people vote negative for fun or what? what can you disagree about my posts, they were just facts ffs. :study:
it's just rep bro, don't leave

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:49 pm

Dude, who does that?!

Why does, Rsinatra get so much negative rep.

And Sinatra, man, don't leave. Sad

Last edited by Lord Hispano on Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:50 pm

rsinatra wrote:lol its crazy, i think i will soon leave this forum, its too much of a joke. people vote negative for fun or what? what can you disagree about my posts, they were just facts ffs. :study:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dont leave me
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:51 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
it's just rep bro, don't leave

10mins ago i was -22, i posted like 4-5 things not offending anyone and now im -39 lol people are just having fun.. i miss the kudos feature from the old-old forum.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:52 pm

Kudos was better, IMO.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:53 pm

i'll start running for the guy with the most negative rep around here.. but i'll be hard to beat lionel! lol

@hispano and ganso and lionel, i wont leave.. not now anyway Smile

but yup, kudos was better.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:55 pm

BTW, I know it's unrelated, but what are you doing in Scandinavia?
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:18 pm

Maybe people should be able to only give positive rep, you know, to posts they feel deserve it.

About Tevez situation: I find it surprising if Corinthians have really tabled such a bid for Tevez... Does someone know what's the biggest transfer buy in history for a Brasilian team?

Oh, and City should sell for €40m. That's very good money for a player who is a known moaner and wants out. A fantastic player, though.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:20 pm

Art Morte wrote:Maybe people should be able to only give positive rep, you know, to posts they feel deserve it.

About Tevez situation: I find it surprising if Corinthians have really tabled such a bid for Tevez... Does someone know what's the biggest transfer buy in history for a Brasilian team?

Oh, and City should sell for €40m. That's very good money for a player who is a known moaner and wants out. A fantastic player, though.

enough to get aguero too who they want

dont tell me city want to make a profit for once Laughing

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:39 pm

How can a Brasilian club pay 40m euros and huge wages for a player?
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by tsgooner1 Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:06 pm

free_cat wrote:How can a Brasilian club pay 40m euros and huge wages for a player?

your kidding right?

tsgooner1
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:58 am

tsgooner1 wrote:
free_cat wrote:How can a Brasilian club pay 40m euros and huge wages for a player?

your kidding right?
I wanted to ask this too lol. How can they afford a 40M transfer? Shocked

Also lol at people neg repping sinatra, easily one of the nicest people in the forum
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:01 am

tv rights money.Our teams get just as much as the epl teams

how do you think we can afford european wages for players like neymar,ganso,luis fabiano,ronaldinho,juninho pernambucano,adriano etc....
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:03 am

I know they can afford the wages by financing them with ads deals and such. Santos is doing it with Neymar, his wages are going to go up to 6M next season. They did it with fenomeno as well...

I just have a difficult time believing that they would pay 40M for Tevez, it's a huge amount to put together.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:05 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:I know they can afford the wages by financing them with ads deals and such. Santos is doing it with Neymar, his wages are going to go up to 6M next season. They did it with fenomeno as well...

I just have a difficult time believing that they would pay 40M for Tevez, it's a huge amount to put together.
as i said,they get just as much money as man u from tv rights and sponsors
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:06 am

Ganso wrote:A) tv rights money.Our teams get just as much as the epl teams

B) how do you think we can afford european wages for players like neymar,ganso,luis fabiano,ronaldinho,juninho pernambucano,adriano etc....
A) I think that's bullshit, can you support that with some sources? I would be surprised if Brazilian teams made half of what EPL teams make
B) European wages =/= astronomical european wages, no one in Brazil is getting paid what Tevez is.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:14 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Ganso wrote:A) tv rights money.Our teams get just as much as the epl teams

B) how do you think we can afford european wages for players like neymar,ganso,luis fabiano,ronaldinho,juninho pernambucano,adriano etc....
A) I think that's bullshit, can you support that with some sources? I would be surprised if Brazilian teams made half of what EPL teams make
B) European wages =/= astronomical european wages, no one in Brazil is getting paid what Tevez is.
im searching but i cant find it right now, i read about it at the beginning of the season,but our teams are getting rich as hell because of this tv rights renewal that happened in the beginning of the year,hence why we got so many players from abroad in the past months.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:25 am

It'll cost them like 25% of their TV money... damn.

I still don't understand where they will fund his huge wages. Pretty much will be their only signing in the season, I'd think.

City would be stupid to say no, because no one else is going to show up with that much money.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next