Tomwin Lannister
Juveman17
DeviAngel
42 posters

Page 29 of 29 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29

Go down

-  Il Polpo Paul | Paul Pogba - Page 29 Empty Re: - Il Polpo Paul | Paul Pogba

Post by lucianomoggi Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:11 pm

I believe teamwork is the best way to beat the opponent, and without pogba i believe we will have less selfishness and as a result we will do better this season

I mean just think about it

World class strikers we have: higuain, mandzukic, dybala, zaza

We have high quality midfielders like pjanic, pjaca, khedira, marchisio, and the bench is not bad we have good options

And there is also dani alves who contributes too much on attack

I think we will be good

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:02 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:I believe teamwork is the best way to beat the opponent, and without pogba i believe we will have less selfishness and as a result we will do better this season

We have high quality midfielders like pjanic, pjaca, khedira, marchisio, and the bench is not bad we have good options (HERNANES)

I think we will be good

True True, but we are gonna miss Pogba's physicality and as you can see we are struggling now to find a replacement, something that worries me a bit, unless Allegri trusts Lemina and Sturaro to grow and become something.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:21 pm

Juventus boss Massimiliano Allegri reminds Paul Pogba he’s not in the Champions League with Manchester United...

Juventus manager Massimiliano Allegri looks to have taken a subtle dig at departing star Paul Pogba after his move to Manchester United.

We’ve seen a fair bit of this kind of thing this summer, with Bundesliga bad-boys Borussia Dortmund currently top of the league of sassiness in bidding farewell to their players, while Sunderland made little effort to hide their clear anger at Sam Allardyce ditching them for England.
Dortmund were eager to stress that Ilkay Gundogan was joining fourth placed Manchester City and that Henrikh Mkhitaryan was set for Europa League football at Manchester United, now Juventus have joined in with the digs as well.

Speaking about wishing Pogba well, Allegri managed to sneak in a cheeky reminder that his old side would not be coming up against him in their Champions League ventures this season.
Allegri on Pogba: “I wish him the best of luck and hope to meet him again some time in the future maybe in the #UCL.”

— James Horncastle (@JamesHorncastle) August 12, 2016
Allegri is quoted as saying: ‘I wish him the best of luck and hope to meet him again some time in the future maybe in the #UCL (Champions League).’

The message from the Italian is loud and clear – enjoy those Thursday nights, Paul!
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:25 am

salmano9 wrote:
lucianomoggi wrote:I believe teamwork is the best way to beat the opponent, and without pogba i believe we will have less selfishness and as a result we will do better this season

We have high quality midfielders like pjanic, pjaca, khedira, marchisio, and the bench is not bad we have good options (HERNANES)

I think we will be good

True True, but we are gonna miss Pogba's physicality and as you can see we are struggling now to find a replacement, something that worries me a bit, unless Allegri trusts Lemina and Sturaro to grow and become something.

we have marchisio and khedira
if they are injured we have options on the bench to improvise from

Conte did not have a problem to play with guys like matri who could not score 10 goals all the season.
I wouls not conplain about higuain and dybala

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:14 pm

Buffon and Dybala feel ‘betrayed’ by Pogba’s move to Man Utd...

Paul Pogba’s decision to join Manchester United has left his former Juventus team-mates feeling “betrayed”, according to reports.

Manchester United signed Pogba in a world-record £89million transfer in August, ending the midfielder’s four-year spell at Juve.

However, Italian newspaper Tuttosport report that the France international had told some members of the team, including Paulo Dybala and Gianluigi Buffon, that he would be staying at the Serie A champions.

The report adds that the players felt “betrayed” and “perplexed” when Pogba then returned to Old Trafford.

Argentina striker Dybala was regarded as a close friend of the midfielder, but was blunt when asked about the 23-year-old last week.

“I’m sure I’ll see Paul once we are retired,” he said.

The Daily Mail adds that Juventus’ initial summer plans did not involve selling their prized asset.

‘Andrea Agnelli, president of Juventus, and Giuseppe Marotta, director general, had intended to keep the 23-year-old as part of the squad for the coming campaign as Juventus look to break the record for consecutive Serie A titles.

‘Juventus were planning to sell the midfielder at the end of the 2016-17 campaign, believing that they could have secured an even greater fee than the record breaking sum they acquired from United.’
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 29 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29