- Il Polpo Paul | Paul Pogba

+38
Myesyats
BoBo
marottalad
B-Mac
Katy Perry
CarloGOAL
dronte
farfan
Andrew
Abramovich
jibers
TPSPriceless
inderbaby
Ion Creanga
M99
Busby Babe
Robespierre
GIGItheBest
Cassius
salmano9
Targus
Luca
Kick
Mr Nick09
juvealbanian
Kaladin
Eivindo
djfawnz
elm_baraja_shaman
lucianomoggi
Juventude
sportsczy
flameas
S
FilthyLuca
Tomwin Lannister
Juveman17
DeviAngel
42 posters

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Go down

-  Il Polpo Paul | Paul Pogba - Page 2 Empty Re: - Il Polpo Paul | Paul Pogba

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu 10 Oct - 19:18:04

Letting teams know he's for sale for a good price is fine

Doing it in freaking October, is just stupid. For the next large part of the season, Pogba is now going to be at least slightly distracted, thinking about his future. This could've been said in 7 months from now.

Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Posts : 26891
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

-  Il Polpo Paul | Paul Pogba - Page 2 Empty Re: - Il Polpo Paul | Paul Pogba

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu 10 Oct - 19:23:10

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Letting teams know he's for sale for a good price is fine

Doing it in freaking October, is just stupid. For the next large part of the season, Pogba is now going to be at least slightly distracted, thinking about his future. This could've been said in 7 months from now.
THIS

and in the case of Higuain he wanted to leave, I am yet to hear Pogba ask to leave.... really dumb move by Agnelli...

and the fact that people compare it to Zidane, well Zidane upped Madrids aspirations and made them better, did we get better after we sold him? Yes, did we get better than Madrid? NO

did Untd get better than Madrid after selling Ronaldo to them? NO

face it we are willing to give away a potential world class player out to buy more scrubs, that is no ambition...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 5266
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

-  Il Polpo Paul | Paul Pogba - Page 2 Empty Re: - Il Polpo Paul | Paul Pogba

Post by Juventude Thu 10 Oct - 19:31:19

United has won 2 of 3 league titles since his exit and got to the UCL final in 2011. I would hardly say they regressed greatly because of the exit of Ronaldo. They have actually turned that money into a lot of young prospects. Their decline this year is more due to losing Ferguson than any one player.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2792
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

-  Il Polpo Paul | Paul Pogba - Page 2 Empty Re: - Il Polpo Paul | Paul Pogba

Post by Juventude Thu 10 Oct - 19:33:07

I guess the sky is falling because Agnelli said a player we got for free is available for a lot of money. I feel like everything is one extreme or another these days on the board.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2792
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

-  Il Polpo Paul | Paul Pogba - Page 2 Empty Re: - Il Polpo Paul | Paul Pogba

Post by S Thu 10 Oct - 19:35:44

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Letting teams know he's for sale for a good price is fine

Doing it in freaking October, is just stupid. For the next large part of the season, Pogba is now going to be at least slightly distracted, thinking about his future. This could've been said in 7 months from now.
Nah.Thats a bit of an overreaction in my view even if clubs might show an early interest.I think he was speaking generally that we wont be able to keep our top stars in the team due to our 'lack of' financial strength and the competition in the league doesnt mean we'll sell him immediately but like Sports said there was no reason to come out and say this openly though.I thought this was a known fact.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 28457
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

-  Il Polpo Paul | Paul Pogba - Page 2 Empty Re: - Il Polpo Paul | Paul Pogba

Post by sportsczy Thu 10 Oct - 19:43:56

nobody is saying the sky is falling as it's just Juve's and Serie A's reality.  But people are questioning why it needed to be said publicly... nothing to be gained by it other than preparing the fans.

to me, it means that Pogba is getting sold soon or else it really makes no sense lol. Pogba has some maturing to do and you don't want him to think he's on the sales block.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 20747
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

-  Il Polpo Paul | Paul Pogba - Page 2 Empty Re: - Il Polpo Paul | Paul Pogba

Post by S Thu 10 Oct - 19:53:55

Also why i actually found it stupid was Agnelli says this just days after Pogba gave this interview.

Spoiler:

Excuse for the bad translation.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 28457
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

-  Il Polpo Paul | Paul Pogba - Page 2 Empty Re: - Il Polpo Paul | Paul Pogba

Post by djfawnz Thu 10 Oct - 20:37:29

for once i agree with Tom and S, sportcsy u are spot on as always.

Even if this were true i cant believe the president would say an open message like that. I hope that Vidal And Pogba sign extension SOON.
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 1257
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

-  Il Polpo Paul | Paul Pogba - Page 2 Empty Re: - Il Polpo Paul | Paul Pogba

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu 10 Oct - 21:14:44

Agnelli speaks English:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=645080232199165&set=vb.107074546038864&type=3&permPage=1

mind = blowing....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 5266
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

-  Il Polpo Paul | Paul Pogba - Page 2 Empty Re: - Il Polpo Paul | Paul Pogba

Post by Eivindo Thu 10 Oct - 21:33:03

S wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:He is just saying that if huge ofer arrived he would have to sell
Yeah but its quite stupid to come out and say it in the open.
Perhaps they want to sell him, cause they feel Pogba is in fact replaceable for a large sum of money, which they can FINALLY spend on a good forward.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 2742
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

-  Il Polpo Paul | Paul Pogba - Page 2 Empty Re: - Il Polpo Paul | Paul Pogba

Post by DeviAngel Thu 10 Oct - 22:12:18

Selling Pogba, keeping Vidal I am fine with that. Use those money on Lb and Pirlo replacement
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 122

Back to top Go down

-  Il Polpo Paul | Paul Pogba - Page 2 Empty Re: - Il Polpo Paul | Paul Pogba

Post by sportsczy Thu 10 Oct - 22:28:47

Yeah, great idea.  Pirlo is basically done at the end of the year and Marchisio is turning 28 this year.  Next year, you'll need to replace Pirlo.  In a couple of years, Marchisio.  Not to mention that Marchisio, despite being a mature player, is extremely inconsistent... at least Pogba just turned 20 and is learning to become a consistent great player.

The only thing that makes Juve great right now is the midfield.  The two guys that will maintain that are Vidal and Pogba.  CMs are extremely rare in footy these days... good idea to sell the best young one around.

In any case, Agnelli has already set it in motion.  Too late to back off now as, knowing Pogba's history a bit, he will likely feel betrayed.  This is the beginning of a divorce... completely unnecessary one.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 20747
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

-  Il Polpo Paul | Paul Pogba - Page 2 Empty Re: - Il Polpo Paul | Paul Pogba

Post by DeviAngel Thu 10 Oct - 22:32:36

sportsczy wrote:Yeah, great idea.  Pirlo is basically done at the end of the year and Marchisio is turning 28 this year.  Next year, you'll need to replace Pirlo.  In a couple of years, Marchisio.  Not to mention that Marchisio, despite being a mature player, is extremely inconsistent... at least Pogba just turned 20 and is learning to become a consistent great player.

The only thing that makes Juve great right now is the midfield.  The two guys that will maintain that are Vidal and Pogba.  CMs are extremely rare in footy these days... good idea to sell the best young one around.

In any case, Agnelli has already set it in motion.  Too late to back off now as, knowing Pogba's history a bit, he will likely feel betrayed.  This is the beginning of a divorce... completely unnecessary one.
Wait what Pogba and Vidal are our great midfield ? Our great midfield over the past 2 seasons was MVP so sorry, Pogba I love him he is future WC player and close to that but We lived without Zidane,Ibra,Baggio and so on we can leave without Pogba if great offer comes in our way. Marchisio in couple of years, for now we have bigger problem and that's Pirlo's replacement and LB. People also forget that we have Asamoah who can play in CM and is really really good in that position. Plus knowing Mino Raiola Pogba ain't keeper for long
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 122

Back to top Go down

-  Il Polpo Paul | Paul Pogba - Page 2 Empty Re: - Il Polpo Paul | Paul Pogba

Post by sportsczy Thu 10 Oct - 23:25:27

not saying that Pogba was the main guy at all the past 2 years... but he's definitely the future with Pirlo expiring and Marchisio nowhere to be found for a while now.  And i'm sorry, Marchisio has been MIA since January 2013.  He did exactly nothing the second half of last year after a great start...  Pogba was far more impactful the last 4 months and clearly, clearly outplayed him.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 20747
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

-  Il Polpo Paul | Paul Pogba - Page 2 Empty Re: - Il Polpo Paul | Paul Pogba

Post by Kaladin Thu 10 Oct - 23:48:34

Mino knows where his loyalties lie Cool 
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 24562
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

-  Il Polpo Paul | Paul Pogba - Page 2 Empty Re: - Il Polpo Paul | Paul Pogba

Post by DeviAngel Fri 11 Oct - 2:07:34

sportsczy wrote:not saying that Pogba was the main guy at all the past 2 years... but he's definitely the future with Pirlo expiring and Marchisio nowhere to be found for a while now.  And i'm sorry, Marchisio has been MIA since January 2013.  He did exactly nothing the second half of last year after a great start...  Pogba was far more impactful the last 4 months and clearly, clearly outplayed him.
True but in the summer 2012 he was at the euros and he had no break since than he was ever present, I just said what I wanted Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 122

Back to top Go down

-  Il Polpo Paul | Paul Pogba - Page 2 Empty Re: - Il Polpo Paul | Paul Pogba

Post by S Fri 11 Oct - 5:06:33

elmystique wrote:Agnelli speaks English:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=645080232199165&set=vb.107074546038864&type=3&permPage=1

mind = blowing....
He did his education in the UK.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 28457
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

-  Il Polpo Paul | Paul Pogba - Page 2 Empty Re: - Il Polpo Paul | Paul Pogba

Post by djfawnz Fri 11 Oct - 12:02:53

Raiola just confirmed Pogba's willingness to saty
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 1257
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

-  Il Polpo Paul | Paul Pogba - Page 2 Empty Re: - Il Polpo Paul | Paul Pogba

Post by djfawnz Fri 11 Oct - 12:03:03

stay
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 1257
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

-  Il Polpo Paul | Paul Pogba - Page 2 Empty Re: - Il Polpo Paul | Paul Pogba

Post by juvealbanian Fri 11 Oct - 20:17:56

I hope that Pogba's desire to stay will be stronger than Raiola's desire to make money from players.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2298
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

-  Il Polpo Paul | Paul Pogba - Page 2 Empty Re: - Il Polpo Paul | Paul Pogba

Post by Juventude Fri 11 Oct - 20:32:27

Of course Raiola and Pogba are going to say that. Raiola still wants him to get a huge contract at Juve. And, if Pogba publicly says he wants to leave (I'm not saying he does), that makes him look really bad after leave United the way he did. Not many teams will pay a big transfer or offer a huge contract to a player that has screwed over two major clubs. I think Pogba is probably happy at Juve, but, if he doesn't get a consistent starting spot and isn't paid as a top player, I think he will look to leave. His history definitely demonstrates that he's not a patient player.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2792
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

-  Il Polpo Paul | Paul Pogba - Page 2 Empty Juve open to £40m Pogba sale?

Post by DeviAngel Tue 15 Oct - 12:28:10

Reports in England suggest that Chelsea may be lining up a £40m move this January for Paul Pogba and that Juventus may be prepared to accept.

The Bianconeri’s President Andrea Agnelli indicated just last week that the club would find it difficult to turn down particular offers for the young Frenchman, who continues to impress into his second season in Turin.

The Express lead the way in the UK today as indicating that such an offer is imminent and set to arrive from Chelsea.

It is suggested that Juve have already quoted a price of £40m at which to begin negotiations, with a planned £15m investment themselves then lined up for Aston Villa’s Christian Benteke.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 122

Back to top Go down

-  Il Polpo Paul | Paul Pogba - Page 2 Empty Re: - Il Polpo Paul | Paul Pogba

Post by Juventude Tue 15 Oct - 15:56:03

I'd be ok with that. I just hope that Juve actually uses any Pogba sale money to reinvest in some top prospects. The money better not be used to pay down debts.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2792
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

-  Il Polpo Paul | Paul Pogba - Page 2 Empty Re: - Il Polpo Paul | Paul Pogba

Post by FilthyLuca Tue 15 Oct - 16:03:43

this is sad, never thought id see the day we became a selling club. makes me want to slap agnelli twice, once for basically cutting Del Piero, and the second for this absurdity.

Go cry poverty somewhere else, you just got 86 mil euros from the cl last year, signed a sponsorship deal with Samsung and those other Koreans last year, and have a new stadium with a freaking mall in it (of which im sure you rake in plenty rent money). Pogba is exactly the type of player we want, if you cant pay him a couple million a year, you need to get the *bleep* out of the sports business.

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina
Posts : 724
Join date : 2011-12-09

Back to top Go down

-  Il Polpo Paul | Paul Pogba - Page 2 Empty Re: - Il Polpo Paul | Paul Pogba

Post by Juventude Tue 15 Oct - 16:22:06

FilthyLuca wrote:this is sad, never thought id see the day we became a selling club. makes me want to slap agnelli twice, once for basically cutting Del Piero, and the second for this absurdity.

Go cry poverty somewhere else, you just got 86 mil euros from the cl last year, signed a sponsorship deal with Samsung and those other Koreans last year, and have a new stadium with a freaking mall in it (of which im sure you rake in plenty rent money). Pogba is exactly the type of player we want, if you cant pay him a couple million a year, you need to get the *bleep* out of the sports business.
 
What if it means paying him as one of our top three players right now even though he can't displace Vidal, Pirlo, or Marchisio in Conte's eyes?  Then it causes other players on the team to raise their salary demands and suddenly we are paying more for players than we're bringing in?  Do you support not selling him then?  Juve has sold top players before and so have other top clubs.  It's not that big of a deal if we get a good price for him.  
 
I think Juve and Agnelli see the reality of the situation in Pogba's contract negotiations.  If Pogba was willing to sign a 2-3 million/year contract, he would have done it already.  But the fact that news seems to be slow on his new contract should tell you something.
 
People should remember that we had to take out massive loans to pay for the new stadium and we ran huge deficits after calciopoli and continue to run deficits even with the new stadium.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2792
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

-  Il Polpo Paul | Paul Pogba - Page 2 Empty Re: - Il Polpo Paul | Paul Pogba

Post by FilthyLuca Tue 15 Oct - 17:42:38

Juventude wrote:
FilthyLuca wrote:this is sad, never thought id see the day we became a selling club. makes me want to slap agnelli twice, once for basically cutting Del Piero, and the second for this absurdity.

Go cry poverty somewhere else, you just got 86 mil euros from the cl last year, signed a sponsorship deal with Samsung and those other Koreans last year, and have a new stadium with a freaking mall in it (of which im sure you rake in plenty rent money). Pogba is exactly the type of player we want, if you cant pay him a couple million a year, you need to get the *bleep* out of the sports business.
 
What if it means paying him as one of our top three players right now even though he can't displace Vidal, Pirlo, or Marchisio in Conte's eyes?  Then it causes other players on the team to raise their salary demands and suddenly we are paying more for players than we're bringing in?  Do you support not selling him then?  Juve has sold top players before and so have other top clubs.  It's not that big of a deal if we get a good price for him.  
 
I think Juve and Agnelli see the reality of the situation in Pogba's contract negotiations.  If Pogba was willing to sign a 2-3 million/year contract, he would have done it already.  But the fact that news seems to be slow on his new contract should tell you something.
 
People should remember that we had to take out massive loans to pay for the new stadium and we ran huge deficits after calciopoli and continue to run deficits even with the new stadium.
couple things.

First, we pay Llorente 4.5 a year (our third highest paid player, odd considering he never played a game in italy and we were willing to give him that much) he's as good as gone, we could put that into pogba, who I doubt is trying to get paid like Tevez or buffon (he might be, considering his agent, but considering our "partnership" with him lately, I doubt he'll try to bend us over that bad).

second, considering how cheap we've been lately (losing van persie over an extra 5 million euros, or insisting on a player exchange for jovetic, when both were dying to come here), I doubt he's looking for tevez money.  maybe if you didn't grossly over pay for a defender who at 26 has played 1 year in a top division, you could've afforded one of them, if not both.
 

third, the only person who could have the balls to ask to raise their wage is vidal and marchisio, maybe lichstiener, everyone else is either replaceable or getting old, so they can go kick rocks. I support selling him, when hes in his prime and after a champions league final, not when he's 20. and even if you sell him, who do you buy? its pretty obvious he's going to be world class in a few (he's pretty damn effective now at 20), whomever you bring, assuming they re of equal quality, is going to cost a shit load in transfer fees, and we still have to pay a high salary. or is the plan to continuously hit the lotto with young players who play beyond their years, and when they get some notoriety sell them? are we ready to become the Atalanta of Europe and not win shite?  maybe im just upset but I find this move redundant considering we got him on the free.

oh yeah, and he may not do what marchisio does, but he can definitely displace him. and we play with more pace, he can definetly displace pirlo (considering his age). and I don't buy that whole "Conte sees him everyday in training" thing. if its like that, you should never question any coachs decision ever, and that shouldn't be the case.


Last edited by FilthyLuca on Tue 15 Oct - 18:00:38; edited 1 time in total

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina
Posts : 724
Join date : 2011-12-09

Back to top Go down

-  Il Polpo Paul | Paul Pogba - Page 2 Empty Re: - Il Polpo Paul | Paul Pogba

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum