KIFFLO
Luca
MMM
JuvenelCuore
BoBo
51 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 26 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon 31 Mar 2014, 03:34

lets face it Nani is the most realistic winger we can get
[Toro ill ask for Immobile in exchange for Cerci which we'd be foolish to do or they will ask for the moon for him which we can't afford]

Lamela and Griezmann are unrealistic targets, its Nani and Menez, and if Menez is back up to Nani and for free thats not bad at all, also I don't think Nani is done....

elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 26 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by GIGItheBest Mon 31 Mar 2014, 03:42

I have a feeling Conte wants to do something with Nani, he's wanted him for a long time, so there has to be a reason. I think Griezmann is a player we would miss out on, but I get that he might be too expensive for us, or we just don't want to spend that much money on a player. Lamela I think is kind of realistic because I don't think he's playing at Tottenham a lot. And Cerci might come, I don't think he will cost too much, and Torino might just ask us to let them have Immobile for another year, which would make our relationship with them a bit better in my opinion.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Mon 31 Mar 2014, 11:30

salmano9 wrote:I think that we should chase raktic. Such a complete midfielder.  He can be back up for vidal or pirlo

+1

Very underrated player, I think he'd fit in greatly with our midfield.

As for the Cerci and Immobile situation we'd have to be stupid to swap Immobile for the Torino winger. Immobile is the future, Cerci is just reaching his prime and a player I find to be vastly overrated despite his excellent form and stat return this year.

If we're staying with a 352 i don't see the point in picking up Cerci as his defensive side to his game is not all that great and we need our wingers/wingbacks to be able to equally attack just as good as they defend. IMO once our opponents have bypassed licht or asamoah our CB's struggle with being stretched and more often than not results in problems for us.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon 31 Mar 2014, 14:54

No. We are not staying with the 352. I think that conte noticed that its not working in europe.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon 31 Mar 2014, 20:16

Menez has Juve agreement - report

Jeremy Menez has an agreement with Juventus for next season, according to reports in the Swiss Press.

The winger is expected to leave Paris Saint-Germain in the summer, with his contract in the French capital set to expire in June.

The wide man has already intimated that he would welcome a return to Serie A, following his exit from Roma in 2011.

And website InfoTicker suggests that Turin will be his new home as of next term, having already agreed to sign for the Bianconeri on a free.

It should be stressed however, that no confirmation has come from any of the parties involved.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon 31 Mar 2014, 20:25

I would be more than satisfied with Menez as free agent, one quality CM and LWB/LB and another RW/LW ( or Gabbiadini and Immobile)
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon 31 Mar 2014, 20:30

Menez would be good if he comes as a backup/rotational player but there's no way he's starting quality.(Neither is Gabbiadini at this point).

Need to make atleast one quality acquisition in attack this summer be it a forward or a winger.We shouldnt be settling for scraps.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon 31 Mar 2014, 20:38

S wrote:Menez would be good if he comes as a backup/rotational player but there's no way he's starting quality.(Neither is Gabbiadini at this point).

Need to make atleast one quality acquisition in attack this summer be it a forward or a winger.We shouldnt be settling for scraps.  

I am saying that if he comes as starting player than we HAVE to invest the money in quality CM, LWB and RW/LW + Immobile and Gabbiadini
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon 31 Mar 2014, 20:45

According to Croatian media and Juve pages, Mandzukic signed for Juve. Juve and Bayern agreed a transfer fee of 25 million and Mandzukic will earn 3 mil per season

O.o
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon 31 Mar 2014, 20:46

I dont think he'll come as a starter though especially if we are geared towards changing formation.We would need atleast another two wingers in that case since we have no true wingers in the squad at this point with the exclusion of Pepe(one of them can be a utility player like Pereyra for example who can cover many positions)

And this without taking into account,the sale of Pogba.If we sell him,a lot of things could change in terms of transfer priorities.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon 31 Mar 2014, 21:06

S wrote:I dont think he'll come as a starter though especially if we are geared towards changing formation.We would need atleast another two wingers in that case since we have no true wingers in the squad at this point with the exclusion of Pepe(one of them can be a utility player like Pereyra for example who can cover many positions)

And this without taking into account,the sale of Pogba.If we sell him,a lot of things could change in terms of transfer priorities.

True I to think we need 2 wingers and quality CM and LB that is a must esp if we switch to 4-3-3
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon 31 Mar 2014, 21:45

You guys do realize that Menez has been nothing short of atrocious the past 2 years, right? CR7 defends more... and to boot, he's lost his edge on the attack. He dribbles into nowhere 90% of the time. I personally like Giovinco a lot more than Menez.

Don't waste your money on him even if it's just wages. He'll disappoint, get benched... and then moan about being benched. Lacks the professionalism to understand that he needs to work harder to win a job.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon 31 Mar 2014, 23:27

Wow... I see that S is quite accepting that we might sell pogba!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Tue 01 Apr 2014, 00:15

I don't mind having Menez on the wing, but as long as he's a sub. I would be really mad if he came as a starter. Also, to be honest, many people here are giving me doubts about Cerci coming to Juventus, they make him seem like he's overrated which kind of makes me think if he is. Anyways, does anyone know any Right Winger who won't be very expensive other than Cerci, Nani, and Lamela(not sure how much he will cost)? Also, I like Mandzukic and I think him and Tevez will be loved by Conte because of their work rates, but for 25 million, can't we sign Cuadrado, Di Maria or a world class winger. Maybe even Griezmann.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue 01 Apr 2014, 00:24

So from the most reliable source you can get,this is the latest on Menez.

Di Marzio wrote:Today rumors from Switzerland had Juve and Menez agreeing to a contract for next season. But according to our information, Menez currently isn’t part of Juve’s plans and they aren’t negotiating with him (he has an expiring contract). Menez’ future doesn’t appear in black and white.

So it seems we dont want him at all.

Last edited by S on Tue 01 Apr 2014, 00:27; edited 1 time in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue 01 Apr 2014, 00:26

We are also interested in PSG's Rabiot.

Di Marzio wrote:Juventus is looking at a PSG player for the next season, but it isn’t Menez. The objective of the bianconeri is Adrien Rabiot, a midfielder born in 1995 who has an expiring contract in 2015. The young midfielder is already a member of France’s national youth teams and Ancelotti gave him his debut for PSG’s first team. Juve is very interested in Rabiot and they have made some inquiries with his entourage. If Rabiot doesn’t extend his contract, PSG will be forced to extend his contract, Juventus will try to take advantage of this situation. But this negotiation isn’t tied to Pogba in any way. Juventus is looking to the future with Rabiot.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue 01 Apr 2014, 00:47

Yep... The report was BS I guess. I didn't believe it anyways...

@Gigi+Devi.... Can we talk realistically? I don't think that Tottenham will let go of lamela that easily. They bough thim of 30m as a replacement of Bale. Nani? Maybe, but I doubt that Juve will pay more than 15m for an injury prone attacker. We don't want to deal with another Pepe situation.. Poor pepe though. He really was one of the best players in our flawless season. If pepe did not get injured, we would have used a 4-3-3 FYI...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Tue 01 Apr 2014, 01:07

But how much is Lamela playing right now? Plus he was signed by a different manager than they have right now.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue 01 Apr 2014, 01:26

GIGItheBest wrote:But how much is Lamela playing right now? Plus he was signed by a different manager than they have right now.

Well, like jovetic, he had many injuries.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue 01 Apr 2014, 01:42

This guy won't stay long at Udine. Trust me...
He kept a clean sheet today vs Catania
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Tue 01 Apr 2014, 04:19

Damn, a clean sheet vs Catania, what a beast. Lol but seriously, I've been hearing he's a good keeper and I think he's still very young.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue 01 Apr 2014, 15:33

Cerci: Few can do what I can

Alessio Cerci backs Ciro Immobile over Carlos Tevez and remarks that: “In a 4-3-3 there are few players able to do what I can.”

The attacking winger is in contention to make Italy’s World Cup squad this summer for his continued form with Torino and has outlined his own view on his recent development, and who is behind it.

“I have enjoyed a significant growth and I have matured. In a 4-3-3 there are few players able to do what I can,” Cerci began to Tiki-Taka this week.

“A lot of the merit goes to [Coach Giampiero] Ventura, he knows me well and how to train me. Mentally he helps me a lot, we often talk, for my growth he has been crucial.

“And it is thanks to him that I have done so well for the past two years.

“My best position? Sometimes I play centre-forward, sometimes on the wing - in the last game I played on the wing.

“I am known as both a winger and someone who adapted to being a striker, whilst my preference is to play out on the wing.

“The Cerci of five years ago did not come back and did not cover, and at that stage you would not have thought I would be suited to the 4-3-3 in an important team, but today this is not the case.”

Cerci has drawn comparisons in playing style to Arjen Robben.

“They always say that. Also on Twitter, all the people who write to me compare me with the Dutchman. Also in the team they now call me Robben and not Cerci.”

Cerci has a particular understanding with Ciro Immobile.

“We know we have a responsibility, the fans expect a lot from us. We have to make a difference and not disappoint the public.

“We know that we can make a difference in every game. I want to point to Ciro’s role as Capocannoniere, he is competing with Luca Toni and they are more strikers than [Carlos] Tevez.

“Balotelli? He is a great talent, he needs to focus only on football. He is a great player and we have a great relationship.

“Can I make the World Cup? I am calm because I am aware of my qualities, I have different characteristics to the others.

“I will do anything to make it difficult for the CT, I believe very much.”

Cerci began his career at Roma and turned his attention to the slight debate over whether or not they can catch Juventus in the title race this season.

“It will be difficult for Roma to catch Juventus, Juve are solid and there are few games remaining.

“The Bianconeri also have a strong squad, but as a fan I hope Roma can do it - the Giallorossi have great quality and play good football.

“Garcia is a phenomenon and has given continuity to a team that was coming from difficult seasons. Then, they have players like Gervinho. Roma must try, they have what it takes to play for the title.

“It was a missed opportunity for me there, I had my path of development and probably had to explode. Before I was not ready, not I can make a difference at important clubs.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue 01 Apr 2014, 16:02

Reports circulate in the balkan media that Lulic is close to Juve
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue 01 Apr 2014, 17:02

Balkan media :lol;

Where have i seen this before.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue 01 Apr 2014, 17:54

Yep, it appears that cerci is a romanista... but that doesnt mean that he won't come.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue 01 Apr 2014, 19:53

S wrote:Balkan media :lol;

Where have i seen this before.
Well when you see that Lulic is Bosnian, and Bosnia is on the Balkans it makes sense, doesn't it ?

and I don't like that attitude from you here after all the thread's name is RUMORS Threads
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next