KIFFLO
Luca
MMM
JuvenelCuore
BoBo
51 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 25 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Shuusaku Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:22 pm

Guys, I read some rumours linking Isco to Juve in a swap deal with Pogba. Do you guys think it's likely to happen? Isco is not having much first team chances currently although I don't see why Real Madrid is letting him go. He might be a good replacement for Pirlo if he comes, but in a more attacking role rather than deep lying playmaker.

Shuusaku
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 25 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by S Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:20 pm

Di Marzio wrote:A duel in black and white, Udinese and Juventus are looking at Novara players. Amongst the most promising prospects at the club, the one who has attracted the most attention is Jacopo Manconi, a young striker born in 1994. Udinese is working on acquiring him on co ownership for 1.2 million euro, the player would be left at Novara for another season to give him a chance to play regularly. But Udinese isn’t the only club interested in Manconi, Juventus is also looking at him: last night Fabio Grosso (Juve’s current Primavera coach) was in the stands of the Cherubini stadium to observe him. Juventus and Udinese are competing for a striker with a bright future.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:42 pm

I'll buy isco for 30m instead... theyl make a 10m profit
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:59 pm

Drogba wants Juventus

Drogba will leave Galatasaray in June and his agent has contacted Juventus to see if there is the possibility of an agreement. Everything depends on the economic demands of the Ivorian striker.

Source: Tuttosport

Will be a good backup option to have i guess as long as he's not demanding high wages.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:45 pm

No for Drogba... TOO old to play for us as a striker... We can't depend on old lads.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:38 am

Simone Scuffet is only 17, but is already tipped for a World Cup place. “It’d be a dream to follow Gigi Buffon’s footsteps.”

The Udinese goalkeeper only made his Serie A debut last month, but in nine games has won over all of Italy with his performances, most recently to keep a clean sheet at San Siro against Inter.

“My family taught me you need to be humble and dedicated to your work,” he told La Gazzetta dello Sport in a front page story.

“I must thank Francesco Guidolin, as he is responsible for me being in this position right now. He had great courage that day in Bologna to pick me.

“It would be wonderful and a dream to follow Buffon’s footsteps. How marvellous it would be to win what he has for Juventus and with the Italy shirt.

“As for Samir Handanovic, I would love to be able to attack the ball the same way he does.

“I do feel that it’s up to me to prove I am worthy of playing alongside the senior members of the squad, though it is not easy.

“There are many forwards I fear facing in Serie A, but then I have the privilege of training with Antonio Di Natale. When he gets that bend on the ball, there’s nothing you can do.”

Scuffet has never even played at Italy Under-21 level, but is already being tipped for the third goalkeeping jersey at the 2014 World Cup.

“For now I am very happy and I’ll wait to see what happens next season. If I think that at the start of the year I was the fourth choice goalkeeper at Udinese, then knowing I am now a starter is something to be truly proud of.”
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:31 am

If this keeper plays for 50 matches until he is 19, im sure that juve will highly invest on him, just like buffon
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:46 pm

I really think we should start spending kind of big to sign a good player. I think for RW, Cerci would be the best option if we want a kind of cheap player. But I think we should also look at players like Sanchez, who would probably like a return to Serie A and play alongside Vidal and Isla. Plus, it's not like he's always playing for Barca, he's being rotated sometimes. Maybe also Pedro, but I feel like Sanchez is more realistic because we've been interested in him before and he used to play in Serie A, plus Vidal and Isla could influence him to move to Juventus. But there's also Roberto Firmino who's been playing well in the Bundesliga, you guys should check him out if you haven't already. There's also the option of Di Maria, but he might be expensive and he's playing more now with Madrid. Also, there's Griezmann who I think will be a great player in the future, and I would be very happy if we sign him. What do you guys think?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:33 pm

Sanchez? Di maria? You think we would pay for them? ... greizzman? I won't comment

I read that we have a 200m debt....
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:55 am

I'm saying we need to start spending more. I don't think it's impossible for us to pay 20-30 million for a player. Last year Ogbonna and Tevez cost us around 20 million when you add both their prices. Plus we can also get some money from the sales of players, like Quags, Vucinic, maybe Giovinco if we don't decide to keep him. Then maybe we could sell players like Padoin, Peluso etc. so we can get some wage money and also a couple million if anything. I'm not saying we should go all out and get these players, but maybe try and get them. Especially Griezmann because he's young and in my opinion will be a great player for us. But I'm fine with Cerci, and don't tell me we don't have enough for him, I'm not saying let go of Immobile, but maybe our relationship will be better with Torino if we let them have him for another year. Also, don't you guys think if we want to bring him back the year after, they will ask for a lot of money?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:25 am

What do you guys think about Osvaldo, would you buy him in the summer, or would you try and get Drogba for free?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:27 am

Right now, I think the Right Wingers that aren't too expensive are Cerci, Lamela, and Nani. Which one of these three would you take, and did I miss anyone?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:20 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:I'm saying we need to start spending more. I don't think it's impossible for us to pay 20-30 million for a player. Last year Ogbonna and Tevez cost us around 20 million when you add both their prices. Plus we can also get some money from the sales of players, like Quags, Vucinic, maybe Giovinco if we don't decide to keep him. Then maybe we could sell players like Padoin, Peluso etc. so we can get some wage money and also a couple million if anything. I'm not saying we should go all out and get these players, but maybe try and get them. Especially Griezmann because he's young and in my opinion will be a great player for us. But I'm fine with Cerci, and don't tell me we don't have enough for him, I'm not saying let go of Immobile, but maybe our relationship will be better with Torino if we let them have him for another year. Also, don't you guys think if we want to bring him back the year after, they will ask for a lot of money?

I agree with you completely, especially if we can win the EL we should have more money especially after sales.

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:21 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:What do you guys think about Osvaldo, would you buy him in the summer, or would you try and get Drogba for free?

I would not buy Osvaldo for anything over 10m to be fair. Drogba maybe old but he's still deadly. Depends on his wage demands.

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:23 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:Right now, I think the Right Wingers that aren't too expensive are Cerci, Lamela, and Nani. Which one of these three would you take, and did I miss anyone?

I would try to sign Cerci on a co-ownership and ask Tottenham to loan Lamela. Nani for me is a no but I would bring back Gabbiadini as he can play upfront and as a wide man.

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:27 pm

inderbaby wrote:
GIGItheBest wrote:Right now, I think the Right Wingers that aren't too expensive are Cerci, Lamela, and Nani. Which one of these three would you take, and did I miss anyone?

I would try to sign Cerci on a co-ownership and ask Tottenham to loan Lamela.

You are being way too unrealistic here.Both those scenarios arent going to happen.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:28 pm

Hahahahahaha S true... the guys think that we live on a bank lol
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:35 pm

salmano9 wrote:Hahahahahaha S true... the guys think that we live on a bank lol

Live on a bank? That don't even make sense dude...not surprised anyway with the usual standard of your posts!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:43 pm

S wrote:
inderbaby wrote:

I would try to sign Cerci on a co-ownership and ask Tottenham to loan Lamela.

You are being way too unrealistic here.Both those scenarios arent going to happen.

I don't think so. Lamela has barely played at all this season so they will be open to offers in the summer. Cerci we can co-own or buy it doesn't matter as long as we get to give him a season and we have a good working relation with Torino so I wouldn't right it off.

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:51 pm

True, but I think it might be hard to get the both of them in one year. Maybe that's what they mean
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:05 pm

I think that we should chase raktic. Such a complete midfielder. He can be back up for vidal or pirlo
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:06 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:True, but I think it might be hard to get the both of them in one year. Maybe that's what they mean

Not just that but most importantly Torino will be looking to sell him for a big sum as opposed to a co-own and Spurs definitely wont let Lamela go on loan.They're a really hard club to deal with it.You either pay what they ask or you dont.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:09 pm

And I think that they will be patient with him too
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:20 pm

Do you really think Cerci will cost around 20 million or more? But I understand that a co-ownership would be difficult. And I meant that Cerci, Lamela and Nani are players who probably aren't gonna be too expensive, not that we should loan them. How much do you think each of these would cost? Also, what other Right Wingers do you think we can get?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:39 pm

Lamela will get sold, he won't get loaned. Cerci will be sold for nothing under 20mils. Getting those 2 in one transfer windows is close to impossible but damn i love Lamela
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:34 am

lets face it Nani is the most realistic winger we can get
[Toro ill ask for Immobile in exchange for Cerci which we'd be foolish to do or they will ask for the moon for him which we can't afford]

Lamela and Griezmann are unrealistic targets, its Nani and Menez, and if Menez is back up to Nani and for free thats not bad at all, also I don't think Nani is done....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next