KIFFLO
Luca
MMM
JuvenelCuore
BoBo
51 posters

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 27 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by DeviAngel Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:53 pm

S wrote:Balkan media :lol;

Where have i seen this before.
Well when you see that Lulic is Bosnian, and Bosnia is on the Balkans it makes sense, doesn't it ?

and I don't like that attitude from you here after all the thread's name is RUMORS Threads

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 27 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by S Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:06 pm

DeviAngel wrote:

Well when you see that Lulic is Bosnian, and Bosnia is on the Balkans it makes sense, doesn't it ?

and I don't like that attitude from you here after all the thread's name is RUMORS Threads

No it doesnt.Actually i've seen this time and again.Nothing accurate come out of these 'Balkan sources'.Almost 95% of them are terrible rumors.Its just not worth discussing anything that come out of these outlets.This is just my strong opinion regarding this.

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:35 pm

S wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

No it doesnt.Actually i've seen this time and again.Nothing accurate come out of these 'Balkan sources'.Almost 95% of them are terrible rumors.Its just not worth discussing anything that come out of these outlets.This is just my strong opinion regarding this.

Still when someone invests time in something, respect is needed to be shown in a good manner.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:40 pm

I mocked the source not the person.Dont get so oversensitive over this issue.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:49 pm

S wrote:I mocked the source not the person.Dont get so oversensitive over this issue.

I'm not oversensitive, I'm pointing out what is not ok.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:12 pm

There are rumors saying that he is leaving, but I am not sure whether his next team will be Juve or not.

He is not a major upgrade to our squad if he comes. So, I guess he will end up warming the bench Laughing
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:29 pm

Borussia Dortmund are consistently linked with a bid for Ciro Immobile, who is co-owned by Torino and Juventus.

The rumours had already appeared in the Italian and German papers several weeks ago, but have stepped up a gear.

According to calciomercato.com, Borussia directors are travelling to Turin in order to discuss terms with the two clubs.

Immobile grew up in the Juventus youth academy, but has really hit form this season on loan at Torino with 17 goals in 27 Serie A games.

The 24-year-old has a strong chance of going to the World Cup, even though he has only one senior cap to his name, and Borussia Dortmund are eager to strike a deal before his price-tag levitates.

Immobile is believed to be worth in the region of €12m.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:39 pm

Does anyone else feel like we're gonna end up in the group of death in the UCL next year, if not a very difficult group?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:03 am

GIGItheBest wrote:Does anyone else feel like we're gonna end up in the group of death in the UCL next year, if not a very difficult group?

Hahahahaha, why did you post this here? Why not in the Juventus Arena section?

Anyways, even if we end up in the easiest group, Conte must not underestimate the teams.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:49 am

Lol I was already on this and was too lazy, sorry guys  Smile
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:35 am

Di Marzio wrote:A sensational season with many dribbles, goals and assists. After each great performance the number of teams pursuing Cuadrado is growing. As reported by Dario Massara, Barcelona is pondering acquiring the Colombian winger who is co owned by Fiorentina and Udinese. But Juventus remains the teams taking the most concrete steps to acquire him. The Old Lady has no problem reaching an agreement with Udinese since they have a great relationship, they are working on softening Fiorentina’s stance. The total price to acquire both halves of the rights to the winger is 25 million euro plus bonuses. Juventus is currently in the lead, but Barcelona is trying to jump ahead.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:45 am

Cuadrado as our top signing would be truly fapworthy.He's better than any of the targets we've been linked with.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:50 pm

Have to agree with S on the Balkan media rumours. They are fun to read I guess but seeing anything concrete in them is beyond wishful thinking. The amount of times iv read 'Balkan sources say' and then just switched off is unreal lol.

But still, I appreciate it Devi, gives me things to read when I'm bored Smile

Cuadfapo would be a marquee signing, very underrated player in world football. I just hate dealing with them purple dogs.. No matter what players they have we should boycott everything to do with them.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:15 pm

Lol hahahahaja @Cassius.... I guess our relationship with viola got better after the lunch after the EL match.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:22 pm

IMO they severed all ties after the Jovetic ordeal. Not because of them not wanting to sell to us but the way they went about doing it.

Plus I'm sure they 100% knew what they were doing and took advantage of our desperation after they sold us that scrub Melo for 20mill haha.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:33 pm

With the kind of targets we've been linked with off-late,(Cuadrado,Lulic,Rabiot etc),i think we want to keep the 3-5-2 but also have players where we can easily switch to 4-3-3 from time to time.(Cuadrado and Lulic ,both can play at WB as well on the wing).

Switching to a permanent 4-3-3 would mean,playing atleast 2-3 key players out of position(Tevez for example) and/or benching players(eg: Bonucci,Asamoah etc).

So i think this is possibly the best direction we could take going forward i.e getting versatile players that can fit both formations pretty easily.

Once we achieve a greater financial position,i think then we could talk about a complete overhaul in our tactical setup by getting the necessary(expensive) players for it.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:36 pm

Our financial situation will not get better unless italy's economic situation improves. Shame for italy...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:41 pm

salmano9 wrote:Our financial situation will not get better unless italy's economic situation improves. Shame for italy...

Like Madrid and Barca despite Spain being in an economical crisis ?

Thats not the best way to look at these things.Sure its a factor as in for instance we cant increase ticket prices as we wish to because the purchasing power of the people isnt high.

But lets not forget we are getting two new sponsorship deals from 2015 i.e the Adidas deal and a new shirt sponsor.Also the CL TV Money from mediaset which kicks from 2015 will give us another 15-20m extra than we usually do.

Also the Continnasa project is set to be completed around that time as well which will surely help generate extra revenues.Without a doubt our finances will get better in the next few years which'll enable us to spend more than we usually do.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:52 pm

Well, madrid and barca were up in the sky already before the spanish crisis. But us, we were affected by primarly calciopoli and the poor results we got from 2009-2011.

As for the future that you have talked about, its a long term process and wecmay as well slip up in the leaguevnext year. You never know... this may make us loose our sponsors' money.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:58 pm

salmano9 wrote:Well, madrid and barca were up in the sky already before the spanish crisis. But us, we were affected by primarly calciopoli and the poor results we got  from 2009-2011.

As for the future that you have talked about,  its a long term process and wecmay as well slip up in the leaguevnext year. You never know... this may make us loose our sponsors' money.

Just stop Laughing

Its one thing to be realistic but to be totally pessimistic like this is a different thing altogether.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:02 pm

Laughing ... it would take us at least 10 years to be on the same level as barca and madrid
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:08 pm

What 'level' ?

Financially or sporting wise ? Financially speaking,you're right,they earn 500m in revenues each year and its almost impossible to reach that mark for us revenue wise.

But its been proven that money isnt everything.With good coaching and smart transfers,there are teams who have got to the level of other big clubs like Dortmund and now Atletico Madrid.If we can do that,we'll certainly be up there and unlike the other two clubs i've mentioned,we can sustain that success and we definitely have that capability of retaining our best players until unless we're talking about oil-money esque offers.

Its all a waiting game at this point.

Last edited by S on Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:09 pm

Lyon's 22 year old attacker lacazzete is interested in joining juve. He scored like 14 goals in 29 games this season. The next benzema?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:17 pm

Yep im speaking financially.

We cannot be like atleti and dortmund and give away our best players so easily. Keeping players like pogba is the key to succes, even though a huge sum of money is offered. There is a reason as for why clubs are willing to pay 70m for such talent. Its because they think that he will become one of the besr footballers in the future. Why don't we think likewise? Maybe juve are thinking that way and are thinking about the future projects as a source of revenue. You never know Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:41 am

Lol you guys and your arguments. Anyways, what do you guys think about Lacazette? Also, Salmano, S said unlike Atletico and Dortmund we can retain our good players. But if Pogba wants to leave there's not much we can do about it, especially if it's about money and wages.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:25 am

I also think Lacazette, Firmino and Ricardo Rodriguez are some other players who we should scout.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next