KIFFLO
Luca
MMM
JuvenelCuore
BoBo
51 posters

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 15 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:25 pm

Quagliarella left the work out Inter want him for Guarin it seems

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 15 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Juveman17 Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:58 pm

If we lose Quag Daddy i might cry
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:25 pm

Who thinks that Cerci will join us in the summer?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuusaku Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:06 pm

Cerci is possible to arrive in Juve in the summer. Besides him, Griezeman of Real Socieded or Menez of PSG or Cuardrado of Fiorentina would be the main targets although Cuardrado is more unlikely due to the relationship between Juve and Fiorentina.
Shuusaku
Shuusaku
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:12 pm

Shuusaku wrote:Cerci is possible to arrive in Juve in the summer. Besides him, Griezeman of Real Socieded or Menez of PSG or Cuardrado of Fiorentina would be the main targets although Cuardrado is more unlikely due to the relationship between Juve and Fiorentina.
Why is everyone thinking of Griezman when you all know that we will not get him?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:13 pm

Snatch him up!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:49 pm

salmano9 wrote:Snatch him up!

Will you fcking stop bumping old threads kindly ? You're really turning into an annoying pest lately.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:38 pm

S wrote:

Will you fcking stop bumping old threads kindly ? You're really turning into an annoying pest lately.
Really?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:59 am

salmano9 wrote:Who thinks that Cerci will join us in the summer?

I do even thou he loves Roma
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:52 am

I really like Cerci, and what's wrong with Juventus getting Griezmenn, it's not like he's 50 million, and he's still young so I think we have a chance of getting him. Menez I would only get if he was sub for another signing. And Cuadrado is also good but I agree with him being hard to get because of the relationship with Fiorentina, but then again we could but his half from Udinese and then try and negotiate with Fiorentina. That's if he's one of our targets.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:54 am

Plus, why not go for Robben? And do you think we will offer for Di Maria? Also, out of the wingers we've been linked with, which one do you think is the best and which ones are a possibility?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:34 am

Cerci,Menez,Nani are the only realistic winger targets i can think off.

Cuadrado and perhaps Lamela with an outside chance.You can forget about the rest.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:34 pm

Why are we going for wingers? Did conte say we goin for a 4-3-3?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:38 pm

Even though he loves Roma, Cerci will go to the club that wants him the most. ( the team that will not give up on him)
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:37 pm

salmano9 wrote:
S wrote:

Really?

Please stop bumping old threads. Only do it when it is actually important and not without a reason.

Thanks
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:09 pm

How about Di Maria and Griezmenn?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuusaku Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:22 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:Plus, why not go for Robben? And do you think we will offer for Di Maria? Also, out of the wingers we've been linked with, which one do you think is the best and which ones are a possibility?

Robben and Di Maria are worldclass wingers with excellent attacking ability but I doubt they are what Conte is looking for. In my opinion, Conte is more into those wingers who can work like horse in both attacks and defence just like Simone Pepe, I guess it would explain why Elia and Krasic or even Giovinco failed with Conte's Juventus. On personal note I would very much love to have either Robben or Di Maria on this Juventus team.
Shuusaku
Shuusaku
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuusaku Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:23 pm

And forgot to add that I think Cerci is the exact type of winger Conte wants at the moment.
Shuusaku
Shuusaku
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:18 pm

RealGunner wrote:
salmano9 wrote:
S wrote:

Really?

Please stop bumping old threads. Only do it when it is actually important and not without a reason.

Thanks
Ok RG Very Happy
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:28 pm

Quag and Vucinic are goners in June.Gio might join them as well.

So that would leave us with Tevez,Llorente,Osvaldo most likely,One of our youth players perhaps and a winger(Nani or Cerci).Good enough ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:21 pm

Would love that tl happen @Surag
I hope tho that gio stays, he is still young imo and has the potential to grow. Many players peek at a later age. Look at diego milito at the age of 28-32 ... he scored loads of goals with inter and helped them win ECL.
I really hope as well that one of berardi, gabbiadini or ciro immobile (highly doubt it) would join us and would be used for rotation.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:54 pm

Atalanta’s sporting director Pierpaolo Marino was interviewed outside the offices of the Lega Calcio, he talked about German Denis’ future:”He will end with us. He has a long contract and there is great synergy between us. On top of that he is our captain. Bonaventura being negotiated in last hours of the transfer period? Just noise in the media. There was no official request. Baselli? Many are pursuing him, but president Percassi has decided to keep the best players. This is why we didn’t start any negotiations. Juve isn’t the only team following him. Moralez’ future? He still has two years on his contract and next summer we will try to extend. I’m confident
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:29 pm

Report: Milan & Juve in for Cerci

January may be over, but transfer rumours abound that Milan and Juventus will fight it out for Torino’s Alessio Cerci.

The duo were linked with moves for the Toro winger last month, but despite missing out on him in the winter, CalcioMercato suggest that they will endeavour to acquire his services at the end of the season.

Cerci has impressed for Giampiero Ventura’s men this term, and it is believed that the Turin outfit would cash in on the Italy international should the correct offer be forthcoming.

It’s claimed that €20m would be enough for Cerci to leave Torino, a fee that the Rossoneri and the Bianconeri both, although slightly high, would be willing to part with for the wide man.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:47 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Report: Milan & Juve in for Cerci

January may be over, but transfer rumours abound that Milan and Juventus will fight it out for Torino’s Alessio Cerci.

The duo were linked with moves for the Toro winger last month, but despite missing out on him in the winter, CalcioMercato suggest that they will endeavour to acquire his services at the end of the season.

Cerci has impressed for Giampiero Ventura’s men this term, and it is believed that the Turin outfit would cash in on the Italy international should the correct offer be forthcoming.

It’s claimed that €20m would be enough for Cerci to leave Torino, a fee that the Rossoneri and the Bianconeri both, although slightly high, would be willing to part with for the wide man.
20m is perfect for him... I really hope Torino do not do a silly mistake and send him abroad for a higher transfer fee.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuusaku Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:23 pm

salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:Report: Milan & Juve in for Cerci

20m is perfect for him... I really hope Torino do not do a silly mistake and send him abroad for a higher transfer fee.

I am rather confident that Juve would get Cerci in the summer if Marotta and Conte want him. Look at Obognna's case, he was linked to some of EPL clubs for the past few years but Juve still managed to get him eventually. I still hope Juve try to go for Cuardrado in the summer first despite that fact that he is very hard to get.
Shuusaku
Shuusaku
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:36 pm

I believe Fiorentina have the right to decide over his future ,in other words,we have to negotiate with Fiorentina to acquire him fully and i remain skeptical about that.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next