KIFFLO
Luca
MMM
JuvenelCuore
BoBo
51 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 16 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by S Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:36 pm

I believe Fiorentina have the right to decide over his future ,in other words,we have to negotiate with Fiorentina to acquire him fully and i remain skeptical about that.

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 16 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by DeviAngel Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:34 pm

Juve to bid for Di Maria - report

Reports in the Spanish Press claim that Juventus will move for Angel Di Maria in the summer.

The Argentine winger has found himself sidelined at Real Madrid this season, following the arrival of Gareth Bale and the emergence of Jese Rodriguez.

And Fichajes.net report that the Bianconeri will try and exploit that situation by bidding for the wide man at the end of the season.

Antonio Conte’s men will face competition from Paris Saint-Germain and Manchester United however.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:45 pm

Fichajes Laughing

Di Maria remains a pipe dream ofcourse.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:42 am

We want Fernando(Porto) who is out of contract this summer if you believe Tuttosport that is.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:33 pm

Why are we looking for CM's?(If that report is true)
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:54 pm

We will only have 4 not including Asa

Plus he's free and a quality DM. Would fit in well, infact Vidal and Pogba would probably love playing with him because he's a pure DM and will sit right back allowing our other cms more freedom.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:03 am

True, but why not just get a LB/LWB and move Asamoah to CM?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:20 am

Reports say he will sign for man $hitty
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:27 am

There are repotts saying that gio will leave as conte will revert to a 4-3-3.
I would be more than happy if we did a swap deal with torino over cerci.
Maybe we should get berardi and deploy him in the LW too.
I think that giovinco will leave alongside quag and/or quaglia
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:37 am

Juve target Diouf

The Senegalese striker's contract with Hannover runs out in June. The Bianconeri are said to have sent scouts to watch the 26-year-old last weekend.

Source: Tuttosport
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuusaku Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:51 pm

S wrote:Juve target Diouf

The Senegalese striker's contract with Hannover runs out in June. The Bianconeri are said to have sent scouts to watch the 26-year-old last weekend.

I hope this is not true. Diouf is just another mediocre player. If this is true, I would think Marotta is too just too cheap. He has done an excellent job so far by bringing Barzagli, Pirlo, Llorente and Pogba for almost free, but you just can't shift your focus on free player all the time. I don't see Diouf an upgrade to Juventus's attack at all. Juventus havent spent much last summer, so did this winter break. It's time for them to get into the market to buy some quality players in the summer.
Shuusaku
Shuusaku
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:56 pm

Shuusaku wrote:

I hope this is not true. Diouf is just another mediocre player. If this is true, I would think Marotta is too just too cheap. He has done an excellent job so far by bringing Barzagli, Pirlo, Llorente and Pogba for almost free, but you just can't shift your focus on free player all the time. I don't see Diouf an upgrade to Juventus's attack at all. Juventus havent spent much last summer, so did this winter break. It's time for them to get into the market to buy some quality players in the summer.
Yeah, thats true.. but dont expext us to buy another attacker othan cerci
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:23 pm

Shuusaku wrote:

But for free ?

Vucinic and Quag are leaving in the summer so obviously we would need a backup striker.Incase we arent ready to splash 15m+ on Osvaldo(which i hope we dont),having an alternative in this guy especially for free wouldnt be bad no ? Makes a lot of sense financially.

Either ways i'm just assuming cos i cant see us buying Osvaldo and at the same time bringing in another backup CF.Our CF department would be loaded in that case.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:00 pm

Free moves such as this one are fine if the sole intent of them is to refresh our bench as we move on our current, older players

I think we'll back Conte in the Summer with a couple of high profile moves. Although, if not then we clearly aren't interested in European success until our projects kick in and we're making enough money to do so without being given a loan.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:12 am

How much do you guys think Cerci would cost? Also, do you think Giovinco plus half of Immobile would be enough? If it is, would you do it? Because I feel like Immobile might be a good player soon, and if Giovinco leaves and goes to Torino he will do good in the counter-attacking system.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:26 pm

Torino legitimately like Giovinco, and Immobile is their best striker

So I think that would be enough, yes. They would probably ask for cash but we'd negotiate them down to straight swaps.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:59 pm

Would you do it?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:50 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:Would you do it?

Give them Gio + Immobile for Cerci ? No

I would give them Gio + 8 mil for Cerci and keep Immobile's half
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:02 pm

Immobile wont succeed ib juve.... just like gio
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:07 pm

salmano9 wrote:Immobile wont succeed ib juve.... just like gio
Immobile has something that Gio doesn't have. You can see the hunger for success in his eyes, he is a born winner he wants to win whatever the cause is, something that I see in IBrahimovic's eyes
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:02 am

Do you think that maybe Cerci and/or Immobile are only doing good because of the counter-attaking system or no?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:08 am

The counter attacking system helps no doubt

However, ignoring systems and just looking at the individual player and what he's capable of suggests to me that Cerci would also be effective in our side.

He is quick, he can dribble, he can cross (This is a huge benefit with Llorente in our team I can't stress that enough) and he can finish his chances.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:11 am

Ok thanks, I hope we get Cerci this summer. I think he's very good
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:26 am

DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:Immobile wont succeed ib juve.... just like gio
Immobile has something that Gio doesn't have. You can see the hunger for success in his eyes, he is a born winner he wants to win whatever the cause is, something that I see in IBrahimovic's eyes
Sure watever :p he will end up like another de ceglie
These players only succeed in small clubs where there isnt high pressure on them Wink trust me... this is why conte isnt chasing immobile Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:55 am

Comparing him to a nothing footballer like De Ceglie is an insult.He has had an excellent season so far,he probably might be even better than some of our bench players right now.
Immobile is only 23 years of age,so it stupid to make conclusions of him being a big fish in a small pond as its only now he's really kickstarted his career.He'd make a really good striker for Serie A standards for sure.That much i can tell.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:20 pm

Lol immobile scored...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next