DeviAngel
Juventino89
25 posters

Page 8 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Go down

- | Juventus Arena | -  - Page 8 Empty Re: - | Juventus Arena | -

Post by salmano9 Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:02 pm

Guuyyyysssss.....

If we convert to a 433 which I highly doubt, where will tevez play given that we buy a RW?

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:26 am

Probably LW, unless Giovinco or someone else is there, then striker.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:20 pm

Nedved: Benfica will be tough

Pavel Nedved admits that ‘Benfica will be difficult’, whilst Nuno Gomes believes it ‘isn’t important who Benfica face’.

Juventus have been paired against the Portuguese outfit in today’s Europa League semi-final draw for a first competitive meeting in over 20 years.

“I believe it will be a very difficult game, whilst last year they have proven to be among the favourites, finishing as runners-up,” former Juve midfielder Nedved considered in reaction at the draw.

“We will have extra motivation, we want to reach the final which will be at our home, but it will be difficult to do so against Benfica.”

“Benfica will be difficult, but the motivation to reach the final at home in Turin is great

Former striker Gomes was also in attendance to represent Benfica: “We will try to do our best as always.

“The most important thing is the competition, it is essential to be here and it's not important who we play.

“We will try our best to be in the final, the objective is now at hand.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:04 pm

Looking forward to the tie against Benfica.
It'll be tough.
Both teams are very good at home, that's why the away game for each team will be so important. I won't be surprised if the winner is decided on away goals rule.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:38 pm

@elgunner:
Yep, so the most important thing is to have a clean sheet when playing at home. So I hope that we will destroy their ney when we play them in the first match
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:53 pm

‘Juventus Stadium an added value’

Emanuele Giaccherini has reflected on how Juventus have ‘something extra’ to other teams in Serie A, in the form of their stadium.

The Old Lady are on the march to a third consecutive League title in what would be their third successive season in their new, purpose-built stadium.

For their former diminutive midfielder, the ground and its fans provides a further driving force behind their recent success.

“To play at the Juventus Stadium is something extra,” Giaccherini has considered in today’s edition of the Corriere dello Sport.

“The crowd is another step, the support is contagious and the atmosphere provides a great charge.

“Opponents can feel the pressure on them. I would not say that it means you go to Turin already beaten at the start, but you look around and realise the many difficulties that lie ahead.

“The stadium is an added value, but Juventus are also very strong for who they are, they can win anywhere.

“Their stadium works like the English ones do, they are structured to run seven days a week and not just for the sporting event. In Italy the only example is Juve, but with many projects started it bodes well.

“The stadium is a gem, it is the right size and the pitch is the right distance from the fans. Marassi is a similar ground in Serie A, in Genoa the architecture is close to that in the Premier League.

“Among the many memories I carry from my experience is the goal for Juventus against Catania in the last minute, that was an indescribable feeling.

“Juventus were the favourites this year but the path they have taken has left me stunned, congratulations.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:53 pm

Capello sure of Juve

Fabio Capello is convinced that Juventus have what it takes to win the Europa League this season.

The Russia Coach played for the Old Lady from 1970-76 and also praised the work done by compatriot Carlo Ancelotti at another of his former clubs, Real Madrid.

“I live football, I watch all the matches,” Capello told Eurosport. “I start watching them in the afternoon and I finish at 11pm!”

“I am a Madridista. For me they are the favourites both in La Liga and the Champions League.

“They are coached by a great Coach like Ancelotti, who always manages to transfer his ideas to his teams.

“Juventus can win the Europa League, I maintain that they are the strongest team in that competition.”

The tactician has recently confirmed he will retire from football after the 2018 World Cup, which his current nation are set to host.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:56 pm

Juventus League, the future is golden. There is a treasure of 54 goals

Are the networks of the 5 tips in orbit for Juventus. Gabbiadini as close to the Italian champions. The total value has risen to 25 million. Still, the league's top scorer in the middle with Taurus and grenade exploded, he moved from 5.5000000 to 20,000,000

TURIN - A treasure trove of 54 goals in the league that, in a nutshell, translates into an increase in value of 25 million euro. The black and white photograph of the attack, at this time, in the foreground has the faces of Carlos Tevez and Fernando Llorente (32 goals in two in Serie A, Giovinco, Vucinic and Quagliarella are at an altitude of 2, Osvaldo is stopped at 0). In the background, more or less light, however, are always sharper silhouettes of five controlled players in various capacities from Juventus. What more evidence is obviously Ciro Immobile, co-owned with Torino is the current top scorer in the A with 20 goals (two more health evaluation). A half with Sampdoria Manolo Gabbiadini, of all people, right now, the striker who has more chances to joining Juventus in the summer. While tomorrow night in Reggio Emilia, where against Sassuolo Juventus are once again called upon to exorcise the specter of Rome, there will be an opportunity to weigh another young talent: Simone Zaza, halfway between the club and Andrea Giorgio Squinzi Agnelli. The former dell'Ascoli should be deployed at the center of the attack neroverde, unlike Domenico Berardi, winger he also controlled by the two companies, but that is disqualified. To complete the picture, in La Liga continues the process of maturation Richmond Boakye, Friday in goal for Elche - where he arrived on loan at the start of the season - in the Valencian challenge that drew 1-1 against Levante. NOT ONLY ATHLETIC - The difference between the cost of the card of the above five jewels a year ago, and the current one, is just 25 million (to be exact, as shown in the table accompanying the article, 24.5). Most of them reached thanks to the rapid growth of property. The product of the Juventus youth sector, exploded in Pescara and temporarily deflated in Genoa, grenade found in the final consecration. So as to merit the consideration of Cesare Prandelli in the optical world (it was on the list of 42 who have recently supported the athletic tests at Coverciano, and set the wedding date May 23, in time to fly to South America). "Still I like it, is one that has character", the charge came from the head coach. And so the solution of joint ownership of property between Juventus and Toro, is shaping up as one of the "cases" the most interesting of the next market. Meanwhile sull'attaccante of Torre Annunziata, one from the card that now nearly 20 million, is mounting the interest of some of the most important clubs in Europe. From Atletico Madrid in Spain, Borussia Dortmund and Werder Bremen, just to mention that the two clubs in the Bundesliga, more closely follow the striker. CANDIDATE - Gabbiadini had a major cost several months ago: the middle of the card ' eclectic Sampdoria was estimated EUR 5.5 million (the total figure 11). As showed in Sampdoria, where he once again showed he can play any role in the offensive department, plus confirming that you have an ability to kick with the left-hander out of the ordinary, has further increased the price. Gabbiadini, who with his 22 years still has room for improvement, costs no less than 13 million. If even a few weeks the position of his club will not change, however the assessment is relative. In the sense that among the five attackers controlled Gabbiadini is one that has more chances to play his cards in Juve. The natural inclination to act on the ward or in the center behind a tip or as a reference only, make it attractive both as part of a team that would confirm the 3-5-2 formation, both in the case of a structural shift in the 4-3 - 3. "We follow with great attention," he repeated several times to Juventus Beppe Marotta.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu May 01, 2014 2:34 am

Juventus Coach Antonio Conte claims his side don’t know the meaning of the word fear.

The Old Lady face Benfica in tomorrow evening’s Europa League semi-final second leg, trailing 2-1 from the first leg in Lisbon.

“Fear? We don’t know fear, that is clear,” Conte said at his pre-match Press conference.

“We know the word respect, in terms of showing respect towards our opponents Benfica in the same way we would show respect if we were playing a team from Serie B.

“But to us fear does not exist, it is not part of our vocabulary. We are on an exciting journey, an extraordinary journey.

“We are concentrating on that, knowing that we deserve to be playing in a European semi-final.

“We need to approach it with excitement and enthusiasm. The fans deserve to see us win after 11 years in which they have seen other teams get to European finals.

“So we have great enthusiasm and great respect for Benfica, but the word fear is not part of our vocabulary. Neither do I want anyone to say things of this sort.

“I think that Juventus played a good match against Benfica. Benfica used set pieces a lot and didn’t create much.

“In the second half I think that the team, with more precision and accuracy, could have scored goals against Benfica.

“I repeat that for me, the result in the first leg was absolutely wrong, considering we were playing such a good team.

“We need to be very good going forward tomorrow, but even better at not allowing Benfica to play what is essentially a counter-attacking game.

“We must be very good in our interpretation of the game, given that we lost the first match 2-1. We know what we have to do.

“I am confident, given that we are at Juventus Stadium and that tomorrow we will have our fans giving us strong support.

“I wouldn’t categorise the match as particularly important compared to others. The objective is always the same, to go out and try to win.”

Conte was then asked about the fitness of Arturo Vidal.
“Arturo has trained, as I said before the match with Sassuolo. I said that we are doing all we can to get him back.

“Tomorrow you will discover whether Vidal will start or whether he will be on the bench.”
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu May 01, 2014 2:36 am

Vialli trusts Conte

Former Juventus player Gianluca Vialli trusts Old Lady Coach Antonio Conte to deliver European success to the club.

On the eve of the Bianconeri’s Europa League semi-final second leg against Benfica, the 49-year-old thinks victory in the competition could provide a springboard to future success in the Champions League.

“I trust Conte and all the older players like Buffon and Pirlo,” Vialli told Uefa.com. “But the other players must improve in Europe, especially in terms of confidence.

“Winning the Europa League could be crucial in helping Juve to start playing better in the Champions League.
“It would certainly be a good way to gain belief and knowledge. It worked for us.”
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu May 01, 2014 2:01 pm

Tacchinardi and Birindelli: "Juve, rhythm and pride"They talk about the two former Juventus: "It's tough, but Earl knows how to do"

TURIN - 'Juve have to do something exceptional replace the Lisbon 2-1 is far from easy. It will be essential that the Bianconeri approccino the race as you do to a great extent in Europe, with pace, a lot of running, fierce determination. " To warn people about the dangers of the game against Benfica Alessio Tacchinardi, one of the protagonists, among others with Antonio Conte (entered the final in place of Edgar Davids), the stunning comeback against Real Madrid in 2003: 2-1 for the Galacticos at the Bernabeu, 3-1 for Juve return. Another eleven years ago was on the lawn of the Delle Alpi is Alessandro Birindelli: "It 'hard to explain, but perhaps more than any other time, in the hours leading up to the race we were firmly convinced that they can do it. Some of us had lost the final against Real Amsterdam in '98: We were motivated by a desire for revenge, a pride, a hunger to win us another chance to lift the Champions League as to make us almost invincible. We have not dropped a ball from start to finish, we were in fierce one-on-one, and I've had some Figo ... Among other things, the Portuguese had also Buffon saved a penalty kick. And then we had the right qualities to do harm to Real " . Immediately frightened by Trezeguet, then slapped by Del Piero and Nedved undermined by (former Zidane unnecessary network in a minute 90 '). 'BIG Juve' - A 3-1 arrived in a symbolically significant date: May 14 was (the same day, at a distance of 11 years, which will be played in the final of the Europa League at the Stadium). "It 'was a special day - includes Tacchinardi -. At that time the Delle Alpi was not always full, but when we arrived to deal with the real you could not go by bus. There was a lot of people that I will always remember: a caravan of enthusiasm and passion. That time in the field, we were not 11, but 80 thousand. There are occasions in which the support of the fans is crucial. For us it was against Real Madrid, the team of the Count will be against Benfica. To find the Juventus Stadium on 14 May, the people in the stands knows that his contribution will be very important. Regarding the analysis of the race I repeat that, unlike the first 20 twenty minutes played in Lisbon, Juventus will now keep the pace very high. Unfortunately, in Italy it is not always so, but Earl knows how to deal with Benfica which has a stroke and intensity. It will be tough, but Juve deserve to go to the final and win it well. And 'the best team, quality and organization, which was seen in the Europa League. I hope this is so because success would give the opportunity to play in the European Super Cup, to enrich the experience for the next Champions League. This does not mean that it will take a great performance by the
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri May 02, 2014 10:07 am

Guys, we are 16th place in europe's coefficients. So we are officially going to be in pot 2. Psg are below us and BVB are above us. Even if we won EL we only would have been above BVB. I hope that next season we can prove to l that we are capable of reaching the SFs or finals in CL and prove to all that we are a capable team.

salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Fri May 02, 2014 12:06 pm

Good, plus the teams like Man u, Valencia etc, who won't make it that are on top of us in the European coefficients.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri May 02, 2014 12:29 pm

Yes, but that doesn't make a huge difference cuz we are alreasy with pot 2 as there are 8 teams per pot
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat May 03, 2014 10:23 pm

EXCLUSIVE TJ - The Juventus goals X-RAY, THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN EUROPE AND THE CHAMPIONSHIP!

The elimination European pushes to the questions and to analyze the causes of a final shaded by a whisker. Obviously the season at Juventus is positively evaluated to date, despite the elimination in the Champions League and Europa League. The league and the big numbers this season are pushing for evaluation. Even in Europe, at the level of the game produced the fruits of labor are seen, but were not rewarded by the results of the races.

SHOTS - A level shots, Carlitos Tevz was the most dangerous player in all three competitions. Even 120 shots in the league, followed by Pogba, Llorente and Vidal. Even in the Champions League with 23 conclusions followed the trail of best shooter, confirming also in the Europa League with 23.

Behind him and Pogba Vidal, the other two players of paramount importance, Vidal and Pogba in the Champions League in Europe.

GOL - In terms of networks, Tevez has dominated in the league with 19 centers, followed by Llorente to 15, behind them Vidal and Pogba. The exploit in the league has not seen the following in the cups where Tevez scored one goal and Llorente two are missed them while Vidal with 7 goals and Pogba 1, they have made ​​their contribution.

CONCRETENESS - while Llorente with 25% of shots-the goal is more concrete in the league, Vidal is the most concrete in Europe with 24% and 17% in the Champions League in Europe. Screeching numbers Tevez scored in the league with 16% and Europe should not be more than 4%, confirming the difficulty of transforming into the goal for Juventus the large amount of game production.

For the future must take a cue from Juventus Arturo Vidal, able to maintain more or less the same scoring average in all three competitions, if the Bianconeri will be able to find more players on the market continues as the Chilean, everything could be even easier in Europe, this of course without losing the stars present in pink.

- | Juventus Arena | -  - Page 8 91e06ef931953b313188e39f2f98637f-37430-1399042156

Tiri means shots
====
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat May 03, 2014 10:41 pm

OFFICIAL: JUVE TO FACE NAPOLI AGAIN IN THE ITALIAN SUPER COPPA Very Happy LOL WANTED VIOLA THOUGH
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun May 04, 2014 6:41 pm

- | Juventus Arena | -  - Page 8 1491710_648933578514353_9190135448643961075_n

Totti: 'Compliments to Juve'

Francesco Totti complimented Juventus on their Scudetto and gave his view on the Coppa Italia Final debacle.

Today a 4-1 defeat to Catania ruled Roma out of the title race, handing it to the Bianconeri without setting foot on the pitch.

“There’s not much I can say other than compliments to Juve for their title victory,” Totti told Rai Sport.

“Nobody expected such an ugly Roma performance today, but unfortunately we encountered a side that wanted to win at all costs and played like warriors.

“Rudi Garcia arrived at Roma with the right mentality and transformed this side. The credit for this extraordinary campaign is above all down to him.”

Next Sunday Roma host Juventus in a Serie A game that has gone from Scudetto battle to mere Serie A showcase.

“We all know the campaign is over, but this is never a game like all the others. We will face them with the right spirit and determination to prove Juventus aren’t much stronger than we are.”

Totti was asked whether he’d make an appeal to the fans in the light of the Coppa Italia Final, where a Roma ultra was arrested for shooting a Napoli supporter.

“I have been on football fields for many years and seen all sorts. We must only focus on playing and doing our best. We know many people look up to us and watch what we do.

“I hope what happened last night will never happen again. Rome has nothing to do with what happened, though. This is a welcoming city that should be respected.”

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun May 04, 2014 7:12 pm

Grazie per capitano Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun May 04, 2014 9:37 pm

- | Juventus Arena | -  - Page 8 10320375_890219991005231_7577966911069569282_n
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon May 05, 2014 3:45 pm

Vialli: Juve monstrous

Former Juventus striker Gianluca Vialli has described the Old Lady’s feat of winning three consecutive Scudetti as ‘monstrous.’

Antonio Conte’s side won the title without kicking a ball yesterday as closest rivals Roma lost 4-1 to Catania.

The ex-Chelsea man paid tribute to the Bianconeri’s accomplishments and said a special type of character is required to keep on winning.

“In order to win once talent is enough,” Vialli told La Repubblica. “But in order to win again you need character.

“In order to win three times in a row, you have to be monstrous! I said it at the start: for Juve to win a third successive Scudetto it would take Conte’s best team yet. That’s what ended up happening.

“They have been pushed. Roma have been fantastic but I repeat, Juve have been monstrous.

“I think of Tiger Woods when he says that the best quality is consistency. Consistency is everything.

“There are great athletes and there are exceptional athletes, those who never stop achieving. They never relax.

“Talent alone is not enough to make you monstrous. The directors, the Coach, the history of Juventus, training and the unity within the camp have all been key.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon May 05, 2014 3:46 pm

Agnelli discusses UNESCO partnership

The Presidents of Juventus and Real Madrid today held a Press conference to confirm their UNESCO Cup meeting on 2nd June.

The fixture will take place at Juventus Stadium, with teams comprising legends of both clubs set to lock horns.

The proceeds from the match will go towards UNESCO’s initiative for the social reintegration of child soldiers forced into combat in the conflicts in Mali and Central African Republic.

“I need to sincerely thank President Perez for being here,” Old Lady chief Andrea Agnelli said at the media briefing today.

“It shows the importance of this match. I also thank Eric Falt, vice-director of UNESCO, with whom we have recently launched a relationship.

“Thanking President Perez and Real Madrid for being here today is the least we can do, especially because it is thanks to them that we are part of the initiative.

“Just over a year ago they asked us to play in the Corazon Classic Match, at their stadium. It’s from there that that idea of the Juventus Legends began.

“I thank some of the great ex-players who are here today, Gianluca Pessotto, Pavel Nedved, Fernando Hierro, Emilio Butragueno and Edgar Davids, who will grace this match.

“This will be the first UNESCO Cup, but it is our intention that this will become an annual thing that would enable the initiative to develop.

“Today’s issues, like social integration and the fight against racism, are issues that need to be prioritised by UEFA.

“But they should also be prioritised by educational bodies. That is to say everyone should be educated about this type of thing.

“Examples are there in front of us all the time. We have recently seen the incident which has gone global since, the throwing of a banana onto the pitch in Spain.

“We also saw what happened in America [with the behaviour of the owner of the LA Clippers].

“And, just this last Saturday, we saw the unacceptable events that took place before the Coppa Italia final.

“Today with UNESCO we are not just presenting the project of the UNESCO Cup, which will do a great favour to the children of Mali and Central African Republic.

“We also want a project of collaboration with UNESCO that, over the next 18 months, will have the main objective of producing a report that will hopefully help to bridge the cultural gap that divides top European sporting organisations and their audiences.

“We want real evolution.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon May 05, 2014 3:48 pm

Juve preparing for Conte exit?

Juventus could be preparing for life without Antonio Conte, it has emerged in the Italian Press this morning.

Corriere della Sera believe that the Bianconeri tactician could move on to pastures new at the end of the season after the Turin outfit claimed their third successive Scudetto at the weekend.

Roma’s defeat to Catania ensured that with two Giallorossi games to go, the Old Lady were sitting pretty with an eight-point lead.

It means Juve can celebrate their 30th official title, but it could also be the end for the Coach.

The paper claims that Conte may be tempted to end on a high, and leave for a new challenge abroad, possibly to Ligue 1 team Monaco.

Luciano Spalletti is thought to be top of the club’s list, having been sacked by Zenit St Petersburg earlier in the season.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon May 05, 2014 4:25 pm

Agnelli: No third star

Juventus President Andrea Agnelli says the club will not be adding a third star to their shirts next season.

The Old Lady clinched what is officially their 30th Scudetto yesterday following Roma’s defeat to Catania.

It is tradition for a team to add an extra star to the top of their badge for each ten League titles they win.

However, the head of the Bianconeri says the club will not acknowledge the milestone, seeing as in their eyes they have already won 32.

“We have written a page in the history of Juventus,” Agnelli said today at a Press conference. “That is to the credit of the Coach, the players and my colleagues.

“There will be no third star because, in our eyes, we have won 32 Scudetti even though the official records say we have only won 30.

“From today we are allowed to choose when to put the star on. When other teams manage to add the second star, we will add the third to show the difference between us and them.

“Failure in Europe? I’ve heard people talking about Bayern failing too but at the start of the season there were around 100 teams who were signed up for the Champions League.

“So you can say that 98 of the teams failed as none of them managed to reach the final.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon May 05, 2014 5:59 pm

Nedved: 'Juve best for Pogba'

Pavel Nedved urged agent Mino Raiola to leave Paul Pogba at Juventus for his own good. “He mustn’t think about money.”

The midfielder is in the middle of contract renegotiation talks, as Juve have offered an extension until June 2018 and the French talent is considering his options.

“I spoke to Raiola, he mustn’t think about money but rather focus on what is best for the career growth of the player,” said Bianconeri director Nedved.

“The best thing for Pogba would be to stay at Juventus.”

Pogba is said to be worth upwards of €70m and wanted by Real Madrid, Paris Saint-Germain, Manchester City, Barcelona and more.

Nedved also commented on contract talks with Coach Antonio Conte amid rumours of an imminent split.

“He has a year left on his contract and certainly over the next few days he’ll speak to the President. Then they will be the ones to decide.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon May 05, 2014 7:29 pm

Davids: 'Bring Balotelli to Juve!'

Edgar Davids would “love to see Mario Balotelli at Juventus” and trusts Clarence Seedorf to succeed at Milan.

The Dutchman spoke to Sky Sport Italia around the presentation of the Unesco Cup, a friendly between Juventus and Real Madrid legends.

“Seedorf is doing well and I am happy for him. I hope he stays at Milan so that he can prove how much he really understands about football.

“He played this sport and has the vision to do well, so this can be a good sign for those clubs who always seek the same Coaches every year.”

Davids was asked which ‘top player’ he would sign for Juventus in order to make them competitive in the Champions League.

“I’d love to see Balotelli at Juventus. I think he can become the best.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed May 07, 2014 1:29 pm

‘If Pogba wants to stay…’

Gianluca Vialli has advised Juventus to determine their decision over Paul Pogba based on the player’s desire to stay or go.

Speculation is that the 21-year-old will be the subject of intense interest this summer from the likes of Paris Saint-Germain, Chelsea and Real Madrid, even as Juve are seen as ready to treble his earnings in a bid to keep him.

For the Bianconeri’s former No 9, the right decision regarding Pogba’s future has to be made in accordance with the midfielder’s will.

“The first question I would ask is, does he want to stay or not? It is essential to understand this,” Vialli has considered to Tuttosport today.

“If Pogba says that his dream is to win the Champions League with Juve, then I would think twice about selling him.

“Because players of this ilk, beyond their technical value, bring something extra special to the group. You want these players around you, if you think you can continue to grow in Europe.

“And then you are also willing to give up so much money, because players of this type are priceless.

“But if Pogba has doubts about his future at Juventus and ambitions perhaps away from Turin, then it is right for Juve to think about it. And understand if there is a chance to optimise the situation, to see a fantastic player that everyone wants.

“From a similar situation emerged the sale of Zinedine Zidane, which earned enough money to have a big transfer spend themselves.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next