DeviAngel
Juventino89
25 posters

Page 5 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Go down

- | Juventus Arena | -  - Page 5 Empty Re: - | Juventus Arena | -

Post by DeviAngel Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:51 am

Vidal: 'Juve start was key'

Arturo Vidal scored in the 3-1 victory over Inter and said the difference was in the way Juventus started.

“It was important to win against a team it is always difficult to face. Now we have to continue like this until the end,” the Chilean told Sky Sport Italia.

“We started strong, unlike our performances against Roma in the Coppa Italia and Lazio in Serie A. We have proved how much we want to win the third consecutive Scudetto.”

Mirko Vucinic was a late substitute and his Juve teammates tried to set him up for a goal against the club he nearly joined last week, but he only hit the upright.

“This team is a family and it’s important Mirko stayed here, as we need everyone.”

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:53 am

Marotta on Guarin and Osvaldo

Juventus gm Beppe Marotta tried to lower the tension with Inter ahead of tonight’s match and explained Daniel Osvaldo’s transfer.

The rivalry between these clubs has only escalated after the failure this month of a swap deal between Fredy Guarin and Mirko Vucinic.

“There was a verbal agreement with Inter, so we contacted him and discussed terms. That is how things usually progress. I’ve discussed this enough and want to take the tone to a calmer level ahead of this game,” Marotta told Sky Sport Italia.

“In this case I felt it important to speak up because Inter named us in their statement and as the two people most damaged by the whole affair were Guarin and Vucinic.

“Inter have made many changes this season and there are difficulties in that situation. The club is prestigious and the Coach talented, so I am sure they will get back to success soon.

“Of course a different thing happened to us, as Antonio Conte was able to win the Scudetto in his first season, but that was down to the great work from the Coach and club.”

There was trouble before the match, as Inter’s team bus was pelted with rocks on its way to the stadium.

“I don’t know where it happened, but certainly not in the Stadium, so we couldn’t police that area. It’s a shame, of course the club condemns this behaviour. Unfortunately, it is a common problem, as our team bus has windows smashed once every other week.

“We lowered the tension, welcomed the visiting directors in the warmest way and are sure it will be a great sporting event.”

Marotta was also asked about Osvaldo, who arrived on loan from Southampton, but is not yet available to play.

“We wanted to make the most of any opportunities. Osvaldo arrived on a free loan, so we didn’t pay a single penny, and the player drastically reduced his salary to help the move go through. There is an option to buy at the end of the season for €19m and we have these months to evaluate how he settles in, then can discuss whether there are the terms to sign him permanently. It’s premature to talk about it now.

“Our objective was to raise the competition within the squad and the overall quality level. It is down to Conte to make his decisions game by game.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:08 pm

Camoranesi: Juve can do double

Juventus legend Mauro Camoranesi has insisted his former side have what it takes to clinch a Scudetto and Europa League double.

The 37-year-old said it would be fitting for the Old Lady to win Europe’s secondary club competition on home turf, with the final set to take place at the Juventus Stadium.

“Juventus is like a school,” he commented. “It helps you to grow and mature.

“It is the right place to show your quality, it shaped my career.

“I don’t think they should just try to win the Scudetto but also the Europa League.

“The Bianconeri have the players to be able to win the double.

“Lets cross our fingers that they get to the final as it’s at the Juventus Stadium.”

The former Azzurri international also paid tribute to new loan signing Daniel Osvaldo.

“We are talking about a striker with great talent, someone different to the rest of the team.

“I think that was maybe what above all persuaded Juve to go for him.

“The increased competition is an advantage. For a great team, six strikers is not crazy.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:55 pm

Conte: 'Inexplicable collapse'

Antonio Conte blasted “inexplicable” Juventus after they fumbled a 2-0 lead in Verona. “It’s a cold shower of humility.”

Carlos Tevez had put them in a comfortable position, but Luca Toni and a Juanito Gomez Taleb goal in stoppages sealed the 2-2 result.

“It’s inexplicable,” the Coach told Sky Sport Italia. “The game lasts 90 minutes, not 45. It’s not acceptable to be punished by two set plays on two distractions. It wipes out all the good work we did until then.

“We could’ve done a lot, lot better. It leaves me perplexed how we could dominate the game for the first half and then end up like this. We had a similar problem against Inter, as one goal and we panic.

“We concede far too many goals from dead ball situations and we’ve got to be focused, as there’s little I can do in tactical terms or studying opponents. It’s a question of concentration.

“It’s a shame we drew this game against a Verona side that created few opportunities. I have to compliment them for their determination.”

Daniel Osvaldo made his debut and almost scored, hitting the woodwork 90 seconds after coming off the bench.

“Everyone has to remember they have to earn their place. Don’t forget we’ve got Claudio Marchisio on the bench in good shape and Osvaldo ready to play in attack. I’ll evaluate everything and make my choices.

“Motivation must always be at the maximum, otherwise we end up like we did today. It’s a real shame to lose these two points.”

Conte was told an intriguing statistic, which is that Juventus have not kept a clean sheet this season when one of the first choice back three were missing.

“We also conceded goals with the three supposed first choices. It is not justification, as here we saw some serious distractions. It’s not good enough.

“This draw has to be a cold shower of humility and in that sense can be useful for the future. There are no first choices, no benchwarmers. It’s a revolving door policy for this team and it’s good for the players to put me under pressure in my decisions.”

The gap at the top of the table remains untouched, as Roma were also held to a 0-0 draw by Lazio.

“Regardless of what the others did, this is a wasted opportunity,” concluded Conte.

“Only we could’ve let Verona back into the game. Let’s learn from this and be aware the Scudetto isn’t won yet. In previous years we won it with determination, aggression and strength. It won’t be easy to repeat that.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuusaku Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:49 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Conte: 'Inexplicable collapse'

Antonio Conte blasted “inexplicable” Juventus after they fumbled a 2-0 lead in Verona. “It’s a cold shower of humility.”

Carlos Tevez had put them in a comfortable position, but Luca Toni and a Juanito Gomez Taleb goal in stoppages sealed the 2-2 result.

“It’s inexplicable,” the Coach told Sky Sport Italia. “The game lasts 90 minutes, not 45. It’s not acceptable to be punished by two set plays on two distractions. It wipes out all the good work we did until then.

“We could’ve done a lot, lot better. It leaves me perplexed how we could dominate the game for the first half and then end up like this. We had a similar problem against Inter, as one goal and we panic.

“We concede far too many goals from dead ball situations and we’ve got to be focused, as there’s little I can do in tactical terms or studying opponents. It’s a question of concentration.

“It’s a shame we drew this game against a Verona side that created few opportunities. I have to compliment them for their determination.”

Daniel Osvaldo made his debut and almost scored, hitting the woodwork 90 seconds after coming off the bench.

“Everyone has to remember they have to earn their place. Don’t forget we’ve got Claudio Marchisio on the bench in good shape and Osvaldo ready to play in attack. I’ll evaluate everything and make my choices.

“Motivation must always be at the maximum, otherwise we end up like we did today. It’s a real shame to lose these two points.”

Conte was told an intriguing statistic, which is that Juventus have not kept a clean sheet this season when one of the first choice back three were missing.

“We also conceded goals with the three supposed first choices. It is not justification, as here we saw some serious distractions. It’s not good enough.

“This draw has to be a cold shower of humility and in that sense can be useful for the future. There are no first choices, no benchwarmers. It’s a revolving door policy for this team and it’s good for the players to put me under pressure in my decisions.”

The gap at the top of the table remains untouched, as Roma were also held to a 0-0 draw by Lazio.

“Regardless of what the others did, this is a wasted opportunity,” concluded Conte.

“Only we could’ve let Verona back into the game. Let’s learn from this and be aware the Scudetto isn’t won yet. In previous years we won it with determination, aggression and strength. It won’t be easy to repeat that.”

I just hope Conte stays at Juventus for a long time. I would really be skeptical of this Juventus side winning when Conte is not at the helm. He's made this team a winning team with no superstars.
Shuusaku
Shuusaku
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:25 pm

- | Juventus Arena | -  - Page 5 Gazfeb11

Are we losing Balotelli? The current output, the tears in Naples, the doubts over the future - now it’s up to the managers, Prandelli and Seedorf
Conte, emergency treatment: “Guys, wake up!” - But Capello criticises him
Inter: Moratti’s headcount to Thohir - “You have to be around more”
Coppa Italia: Final missions, Delle Valle and Pozzo, the longest night

- | Juventus Arena | -  - Page 5 Corfeb_11

Investigation on Pogba and Vidal - the two midfielders under the magnifying glass
Coppa Italia returns with Udinese - Fiorentina target the final for Delle Valle
De Laurentiis: “Dear Naples, I want to win with Benitez”
Roma to change the attack, Destro in, Totti out
Moratti to Thohir: “Stay in Milan more often”

- | Juventus Arena | -  - Page 5 Tutfeb_11

[center] Prandelli: “Osvaldo and Balotelli, you mustn’t step out of line anymore”
Prandelli: “Immobile can target the World Cup, Cerci can thank Ventura... I see Conte as a possible Italy manager... In Brazil, doors open to the wives and girlfriends... The Scudetto is Juve’s to lose"
Conte scream: “You play for Juve”
Moratti on the attack: “Dear Thohir, you have to be around more”
Fiorentina-Udinese: Torino support Montella
Luxury Immobile: Now he is valued at £10m

Under investigation for what? For being driving force for Juve? .... They always haveto do something
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:41 pm

They need to be under pressure....
If not they will not care and we may as well slip the scudetto from between our hands just like milan 2 years ago.
This match needed to be our wake up call
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:27 pm

Guys, did conte say we would change formation to a 4-3-3?
Why are we linked with wingers?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:54 pm

Conte: 'Capello disrespectful'

Antonio Conte gave Fabio Capello both barrels after he criticised Juventus this week. “There’s more stink in his house.”

This week former Juve Coach Capello gave an interview suggesting Conte’s team couldn’t succeed in Europe because Serie A was not competitive enough, so it was too easy for them to win the Scudetto.

“Maybe next year I’ll ask us to be enrolled in the Premier League... I’d say someone who makes these comments is annoying and disrespectful to record-breaking campaigns over two years,” Conte told Sky Sport Italia.

“Capello’s sides broke records and their two titles were revoked, but I don’t remember their style of football. I remember Marcello Lippi’s team and even Giovanni Trapattoni's, as they played well, but Capello’s era is famous only for the revocation.

“I think this Juventus is more complete in every area than my first season. We were on a charge the first time and were the only side to stop Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s Milan winning the Scudetto.

“This is the third season and in my view we have improved in every respect: tactically, physically and psychologically.”

Capello also criticised Conte’s decision to take away Juve’s day off after a 2-2 draw with Hellas Verona last week.

“I didn’t expect any particular response. It can happen that I need to raise my voice a bit to keep us on the right path, but after the draw in Verona it was only right we didn’t just ignore that. I simply made the squad notice we shouldn’t drop points if we are to achieve something historic with a third consecutive Scudetto.

“History teaches us that keeping the concentration for three years in a row is not simple. This Juventus side is achieving it, but when there are moments I see the tension drop then it’s up to me to revive it. Some say I do that badly, some don’t.

“I can’t do anything now without everyone asking for a poll on whether I ‘slapped’ the players or hand-fed them. I don’t like people who try to act like teachers when they don’t know the situation and frankly ought to look into their own houses, as there’s probably more stink there.”

Conte also snapped at the crowd in the Juventus Stadium when they jeered Sebastian Giovinco during a 3-1 win over Chievo.

“I find it truly unfair this atmosphere that has emerged around Giovinco. I don’t even want to talk about it. Everyone should look to their conscience.”

Again the Bianconeri were 2-0 up at half-time only to concede straight after the restart, though this time it was a Martin Caceres own goal.

“It is difficult to keep the same intensity for 95 minutes. At the moment we can’t afford not to, as the moment we drop the concentration levels by a millimetre anything could happen.

“Chievo scored with their first chance, which to be honest we scored ourselves! There are moments in a season when any shot can turn into a goal, so you’ve got to watch out with Roma and Napoli coming up behind you.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:20 pm

- | Juventus Arena | -  - Page 5 Proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Ffbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net%2Fhphotos-ak-frc3%2Ft1%2Fq71%2Fs720x720%2F1932326_10153893923110157_325959018_n

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:21 pm

Moments Giovinco Would Like To Take Back

1. Saying he didn't care about Juventus, despite the club owning half of his contract (from Corriere dello Sport via JuventusGroup.com).

2. Persistently criticising Bianconeri management for not playing him, even though his shooting was beyond awful when he did get a chance.

3. Showing a lack of class when he revealed plans to celebrate against Juventus if he scored. He then proceeded to complain again (from Parma TV via Salvatore Landolina at Goal.com): "I would be sorry for the Juventus fans as they like me [1], but I was not treated well. But this is my thing. In any case I will celebrate [2]."

4. When asked to choose between AC Milan or Juve for the Scudetto, he chose the Rossoneri (from Corriere dello Sport via Forza Italian Football).

5. Casting aspersions on Alessandro Del Piero's character because the great man didn't make some calls (from Corriere dello Sport viaGoal.com's Salvatore Landolina).
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:45 pm

I guess what goes around comes around Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:31 am

- | Juventus Arena | -  - Page 5 3a2inter
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:06 pm

Yep Smile thats when he was telling the guys that inter were winning milan in 2011-2012 last few matches ^^
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:27 pm

- | Juventus Arena | -  - Page 5 1017561_603452133075917_526867245_n
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:57 pm

- | Juventus Arena | -  - Page 5 1619560_604752852945845_997520333_n

Sad
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:03 am

I wonder why we are posting pics in this thread ? Shouldnt we be doing that in the Museum thread ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:32 am

S wrote:I wonder why we are posting pics in this thread ? Shouldnt we be doing that in the Museum thread ?
The thread has been deleted by I have no idea who... so ...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:42 am

Juve Museum this way --> http://www.goallegacy.net/t34797-juventus-museum
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:28 pm

Conte: 'Juve adjusted for Toro'

Antonio Conte revealed Juventus adjusted their tactics to limit Torino and was uncertain on the penalty controversy.

Carlos Tevez secured a 1-0 victory for the Bianconeri, though Omar El Kaddouri appeared to be tripped by Andrea Pirlo in the final minutes.

“I don’t see a fatigue problem. Inevitably these are very, very difficult games, as Torino had nothing to lose. Along with Verona they are the revelations of this campaign,” the Coach told Sky Sport Italia.

“In my view our game was tactically perfect, as we played with cool heads and hot hearts. We allowed Torino very few chances and tried to limit their counter-attacks, which are their main strengths.

“Immobile, Cerci and El Kaddouri can hurt any opponents and we ran the real risk of letting them through if we weren’t 100 per cent concentrated. It was not simple and I am very happy with the response from the lads just three days after the Europa League game.

“Now we have to focus on Thursday, as there will be a fiery atmosphere in Turkey and anyone who thinks we’ve already qualified is wrong. We need to score there as soon as possible.

“Torino play an atypical 3-5-2, as it’s more of a 3-5-1-1 with one striker much wider than the other. Cerci as a forward is changing his characteristics, but then he cuts inside and can become devastating. I think we did a great job tactically to limit them.”

Conte revealed the relative lack of crosses, instead playing ball to feet through the middle, was a tactical choice.

“What we did tonight was not improvised, that’s for sure. We evaluated the situation. We needed the ball to reach the strikers, not for the strikers to come back to get the ball, as that left us enough room to get back and block off any counter-attacks or at least give them a lot more work to do.”

Conte was shown the footage of the El Kaddouri incident from several different angles and sighed.

“Let’s say El Kaddouri was prepared for it, but there was contact too. I’ll admit anything could’ve happened there – a penalty or a booking for simulation. Thankfully, the referee made the right decision for us!” he laughed.

“Compliments to Torino for an extraordinary campaign and to Giampiero Ventura for his great work. I rarely give compliments, but they are well deserved in this case.

Juve maintained their nine-point advantage over Roma – who have a game in hand – but Conte confessed to being worried.

“If you ask me if I’m more relaxed this season or this, I’ll be honest and say last year. We’re having a great campaign, but Roma are playing great football and have enthusiasm. Are they more dangerous than Napoli were last year? Yes. Definitely.

“They don’t have any European commitments either, aren’t getting anything wrong and in many ways remind me of my first year at Juventus. We have to be very wary, as when we gift points like we did at Verona then it gives those behind us even more hope.

“Roma sent us a message last night, we replied today and next week we’ll play away to Milan. What worries me is that we won’t get back from Turkey until Friday morning at 7am and then play on Sunday evening, so we’ll barely get any rest.

“I know I might not be likeable to many, but I am very concentrated, focused and ferocious in my work. I think you have to be like that to achieve success.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:33 pm

Yep, I noticed that we directly used to give the ball to llolo and tevez... this is why llorente did not impress today
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:23 pm

Conte: 'Juve take game to Trabzonspor'

Antonio Conte assures Juventus are “prepared” for the Trabzonspor atmosphere and “are not coming to defend a 2-0 lead.”

The second leg of this Europa League Round of 32 kicks off in Turkey at 20.05 GMT on Thursday, following on from the 2-0 result in Turin.

“We will try to take the initiative,” said the Coach in his Press conference.

“We are facing a team that above all in attack has great quality. In any case, we are not coming to Turkey in order to defend a 2-0 lead, because scoring a goal here would practically secure our qualification for the next round.

“The 2-0 from the first leg is certainly an excellent result, as it’s very important to win at home without conceding. This can be to our advantage.

“However, we are facing a side pushed forward by 25,000 fans. There is going to be a fiery atmosphere, but we are prepared and have the utmost respect for this team. It’s not the first time we have faced a game like this.”

Juventus were knocked out of the Champions League with a surprise 1-0 defeat to Galatasaray in December, so will be hoping not to suffer another Turkish elimination.

Daniel Osvaldo scored in the first leg and is likely to start again tomorrow, as Conte rotates his squad ahead of Sunday’s Serie A clash with Milan.

“We are facing the Europa League with a great deal of enthusiasm and I include the whole squad. You saw how many games await us in the next few weeks.

“In the first leg the players who haven’t had as much room did well, but tomorrow I expect them to do even better. If we do well, then we will continue in the competition, but I do admit I have to rotate the squad, otherwise we run huge risks.

“These games are also valuable, as they give the players more European experience. Some people forget our European adventure only began last season. It’ll be tougher than in Italy, so we require a lot of patience and hard work.”

Following the controversy over the Turin Derby, Conte was also asked about referees.

“Last year after the Genoa game I really didn’t like myself and the way I behaved. I apologised and since then have changed my attitude. Italian referees are the best in the world and we must respect what they do. I am telling you this as someone who made a huge mistake and changed his ways.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:54 pm

Sarcasm in last quote? I dont get it... why he says italian refs are best?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzail Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:39 am

Anyone know the lineups or anything about this game?

We can be very arrogant in these games. And I will not be surprised if something dumb happens just due to the lack of hunger from us

The truth is, we can win the Euro League with our second string side

But I do not want to risk it

can some body please create a thread with all the goats and stuff

Fuzail
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:58 pm

No, we can't win with scrubluso, scruboin, Scruboi
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:59 pm

Conte: 'Huge Juve improvement'

Antonio Conte praised Juventus for their victory at Trabzonspor and warned Fiorentina will be “a very difficult obstacle.”

The 2-0 result in Turkey followed on from the 2-0 in the first leg, though they were very different performances.

“I am very happy, as it is certainly a better performance in every way compared to the first leg,” the Coach told Sky Sport Italia.

“We approached it the right way, whereas in Turin we only did what we wanted to in fits and starts. We risked compromising qualification in the first leg.”

Sebastian Giovinco put in a splendid performance to silence his critics, setting up the goal for Daniel Osvaldo and having several chances.

“In order to continue in Serie A and the Europa League I need everyone. Some of these lads are mistreated by the critics, but they can gain confidence and form by playing well in these games.

“Giovinco did well with the assists, but he is right to get angry when he doesn’t score. He is a striker, so he should want to score goals.

“I did say yesterday that people shouldn’t expect us to come here and defend. We tried to score from the start and that’s what we did. Once the game was already in a strong position, I was then able to make a few changes and rest players like Paul Pogba and Martin Caceres.”

Claudio Marchisio was used in the Andrea Pirlo deep-lying playmaker position and impressed Conte.

“Marchisio has everything it takes to do well in that role. If he starts seeing the vertical passes for the strikers and midfielders pushing up, then he can be a real huge surprise in that position. Of course Andrea is the first choice, but Marchisio is proving to be a very valid back-up that helps us relax.”

Juventus face Fiorentina in the Europa League Round of 16, a fixture both teams would’ve preferred to avoid.

“Inevitably when two teams from the same country meet at the Round of 16 it is never good, as we want all the Italian clubs to go as far as possible in the competitions.

“We picked Fiorentina in the draw, we face them with a strong desire to go forward and realise Vincenzo Montella’s side are a very difficult obstacle in our path.”

Conte was asked whether the Champions League elimination to enter the Europa League helped Juventus to mature more quickly.

“Last season I thought our Champions League was extraordinary, going through instead of Chelsea and only going out to Bayern Munich. In my view they are now starting an era that will be difficult to stop.

“Our group phase this year was disappointing, but these things happen and apart from Buffon, Pirlo and Tevez few of these players have double figures of club appearances in that competition.

“I said it would require patience and for the team to grow. In the meantime, performances like this are I believe a good advert for Italian football abroad.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next