Marchisio: I'm slowly approaching top form

2 posters

Go down

Marchisio: I'm slowly approaching top form Empty Marchisio: I'm slowly approaching top form

Post by DeviAngel Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:37 am

Juventus midfielder Claudio Marchisio insists that he is slowly getting back to his best form after a frustrating spell on the sidelines at the start of the season.

The Italy international missed the opening weeks of the 2013-14 campaign with a ligament injury, but has recently returned to Antonio Conte's starting XI.

Marchisio freely admits that he is not quite performing at the peak of his powers just yet, but he is feeling stronger and fitter with each passing game.

"I’m happy, the physical problem which kept me out for a month and a half is fully healed," the 27-year-old told Sky Italia.

"The most important thing for me since returning was to regain my form and now my condition is good again things can only get better.

Marchisio then went on to discuss this weekend's Serie A match against Livorno and stressed that Juventus cannot afford to take the game lightly.

"We’ve got a tough game ahead of us, against a newly-promoted side led by a young and knowledgeable coach," he said, referring to Davide Nicola.

"We’ve got a few absentees, but I’m sure that whoever plays will want to put on a good show and do well. I’m also ready to play in a different role if required, something I’ve always done over the last few years."

Sunday's away game is scheduled to kick off at 15:00CET.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Marchisio: I'm slowly approaching top form Empty Re: Marchisio: I'm slowly approaching top form

Post by Cotes Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:43 am

Can't wait...this guy at his peak is one of the best midfielders in the world@
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down