+5
Zealous
Mr Nick09
Adit
jibers
Mamad
9 posters

Go down

Our form in SuperCopa vs Our form atm Empty Our form in SuperCopa vs Our form atm

Post by Mamad Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:55 am

When we played Barca at supercup everyone said this is the best Real Madrid against out of form barca. and Barca will improve and for Madrid there is not much to improve.

but my question is, that team was really the best Madrid? i mean look at us atm. we are better at deffence, better at keeping the ball and Benzema, Higuain and Kaka are in much better form than supercup.

so saying The best Madrid lost against out of form Barca is wrong because that wasn't Madrid at it's best really.

agree?
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Our form in SuperCopa vs Our form atm Empty Re: Our form in SuperCopa vs Our form atm

Post by jibers Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:52 am

I get what you mean but it is well known that Barcelona players were unfit, that was Xavi's first game since the Cl final, Messi had only trained for 4 days (he threw up during the game), the rest of the squad was unfit. Thta wasn't the best Madsrid obviously, but Mourinho had clearly been working on a lot of things. As the article I posted here before, he belives that your ability on the break would be the key to defeating Barcelona and is your weapon against them. Mourinho has taken a lot of elements from Barcelona and I believe that this Madrid team will be the team to end the cycle.

Madrid now press very high up and your team go very hard from the get go with high intensity, score as many goals as possible in the first half then take a breather. Mourinho wants yourr team to win the game in the 1st half. Ronaldo is basically playing a false winger atm because he is coming inside to get the ball, I have checked out his average position as the season has been going on and he has been coming in more centrally. A false winger vs a false striker? lol

Madrid is given width on the left by Marcelo and and he is almost as high up as Alves is for Barcelona on the left. You guys are starting toi keep the ball a lot better as well. Ramos shifting from the rb to a cb is God's gift for your team as well, as he is able to bring the ball out of play and start aattacks from the back were as before at the start of Mou's reign your team used to bypass the MF completely and hoof it to the CF.

Your most important player is Alonso and I pray he doesn't get injured, he's my favourite Madrid player as he is sort of a Spanish regista aka Pirlo.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Our form in SuperCopa vs Our form atm Empty Re: Our form in SuperCopa vs Our form atm

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:05 am

Good post jibers... and right on. We've changed our defensive philosophy to create intense pressure immediately and get the ball back as quickly as possible. Very similar to Barca. But on offense, we take a very direct route: Get the ball and go straight for goal. Because CR7 defends less than the others, he usually finds himself at the receiving end of the final balls. Benzema and Higuain are in huge form and it doesn't like look it's coming down. They're actually getting better. Sahin is the biggest addition compared to the supercup and we'll see how he impacts things. Di Maria was also in horrible form in the supercopa.

It will come down to efficiency and luck in the classicos. The teams are very, very evenly matched.

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:09 am

sportsczy wrote:Good post jibers... and right on. We've changed our defensive philosophy to create intense pressure immediately and get the ball back as quickly as possible. Very similar to Barca. But on offense, we take a very direct route: Get the ball and go straight for goal. Because CR7 defends less than the others, he usually finds himself at the receiving end of the final balls. Benzema and Higuain are in huge form and it doesn't like look it's coming down. They're actually getting better. Sahin is the biggest addition compared to the supercup and we'll see how he impacts things. Di Maria was also in horrible form in the supercopa.

It will come down to efficiency and luck in the classicos. The teams are very, very evenly matched.

Sahin sits even deeper than Alonso! He might have to bring the ball out of play a bit more, I doubt we would ever see him and Alonso start a big game together tbh. You need a deep lying playmaker and a ball wining/box to box combo. Maybe he'll start pushing up as Alonso's average position has shifted as well.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:12 am

jibers wrote:I get what you mean but it is well known that Barcelona players were unfit, that was Xavi's first game since the Cl final, Messi had only trained for 4 days (he threw up during the game), the rest of the squad was unfit. Thta wasn't the best Madsrid obviously, but Mourinho had clearly been working on a lot of things. As the article I posted here before, he belives that your ability on the break would be the key to defeating Barcelona and is your weapon against them. Mourinho has taken a lot of elements from Barcelona and I believe that this Madrid team will be the team to end the cycle.

Madrid now press very high up and your team go very hard from the get go with high intensity, score as many goals as possible in the first half then take a breather. Mourinho wants yourr team to win the game in the 1st half. Ronaldo is basically playing a false winger atm because he is coming inside to get the ball, I have checked out his average position as the season has been going on and he has been coming in more centrally. A false winger vs a false striker? lol

Madrid is given width on the left by Marcelo and and he is almost as high up as Alves is for Barcelona on the left. You guys are starting toi keep the ball a lot better as well. Ramos shifting from the rb to a cb is God's gift for your team as well, as he is able to bring the ball out of play and start aattacks from the back were as before at the start of Mou's reign your team used to bypass the MF completely and hoof it to the CF.

Your most important player is Alonso and I pray he doesn't get injured, he's my favourite Madrid player as he is sort of a Spanish regista aka Pirlo.

+1
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:34 pm

Mamad wrote:
jibers wrote:I get what you mean but it is well known that Barcelona players were unfit, that was Xavi's first game since the Cl final, Messi had only trained for 4 days (he threw up during the game), the rest of the squad was unfit. Thta wasn't the best Madsrid obviously, but Mourinho had clearly been working on a lot of things. As the article I posted here before, he belives that your ability on the break would be the key to defeating Barcelona and is your weapon against them. Mourinho has taken a lot of elements from Barcelona and I believe that this Madrid team will be the team to end the cycle.

+1

Cheers mate
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:36 pm

Dont agree with that fitness excuse

Barca started training just one week after real madrid and thats because they finished their season 1 week after real madrid due to CL clash ...

Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:48 pm

Xavi: jibers is humble and respectful
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:06 pm

Adit wrote:Dont agree with that fitness excuse

Barca started training just one week after real madrid and thats because they finished their season 1 week after real madrid due to CL clash ...

This.

It makes zero sense really, it was obvious they wanted to use it as a excuse if they lost or something to brag about if they won.

It was a non-factor IMO. Barca players were just about as fit as we were.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:17 pm

Zealous wrote:
Adit wrote:Dont agree with that fitness excuse

This.

It makes zero sense really, it was obvious they wanted to use it as a excuse if they lost or something to brag about if they won.

It was a non-factor IMO. Barca players were just about as fit as we were.

Well Xavi didn't train at all because of his achillies injury, Messi, Alves, Mascherano went to the copa and didn't train until four days before the game. Realm MAdrid had a btetter pre season. The fact is you could see the difference in fitness levels. The first few la liga games was BArcelonas way of getting fit. Mourinho mad real madrid have a very intesnse pre season, Barcelona couldnt' as they have to go around playing uselss games to earn extra money for the club. That much is obvious, fact os i shouldnt even be giving excuses because despite all this, they won. That's the level they are on atm. Hopefully Real defeat them this season.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:06 pm

Summed it up brilliantly. Jibs, you closet Madradista. Laughing

+1
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:42 pm

We have improved, as Ive been saying the style Mou is creating is actually very beautiful. There are things wrong with it, but the thing I wish most for our club is to perfect and maintain our unique style with the great young squad we have, and dominate for a long time.

Of course, the first step is knocking Barca of their perch... Twisted Evil
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:49 pm

izzy26 wrote:

Summed it up brilliantly. Jibs, you closet Madradista. Laughing

+1

Cheers bro. Very Happy

Saetablanca wrote:We have improved, as Ive been saying the style Mou is creating is actually very beautiful. There are things wrong with it, but the thing I wish most for our club is to perfect and maintain our unique style with the great young squad we have, and dominate for a long time.

Of course, the first step is knocking Barca of their perch... Twisted Evil

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, that said I love the way you guys play, quick and with power. Your a team that can keep the ball better than most sides in Europe, but the pace of your attack is frightening. The big difference for me is ROnaldo's attitude change. I think he realised that he needed to become more of a collective player, he is no where as involved as last year and that is a good thing. One thing I would say though is that Ozil should be made more of the teams pivot, but maybe Mou doesnt want yoour attack to become to predictable...
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:27 pm

Great thread. I agree completely. Sure Barca were not as fit as us for super up and they have had a lot of injuries to deal with, BUT we have developed into a much better and more complete team than most of us imagined even though we are biased. I not only think we are at their level now, I think we will win beginning with the Classico in Dec.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:37 pm

One very key point about this topic.

SuperCopa was against Barca.

FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down