Eivindo
Dante
Forza
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

MILAN MUST BE RESTRUCTURED - Page 3 Empty Re: MILAN MUST BE RESTRUCTURED

Post by •MilanDevil• Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:26 am

We are breaking the wrong records and are going the wrong way on the table. Allegri promised earlier this season that we will be in a much better position (Top 5) by the winter break, and now he promises that we will do better in January. Why bother make promises if you can't even keep them? Things like these could hurt someone's reputation in a very bad way especially at this level.

•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:35 am

let me see how many quality players we have said no to so far:

sneijder, axel witsel,, eriksen, fischer, strootman,filip djuricic

sneijder was snubbed because i read somewhere that our management thought huntelaar was better. btw price tag was same for both..

axel witsel was rejected for less than 15 million because of just one bad game when braida went to see and he missed penalty, and right after that milan asked for discount. in the end he went to benfica for mere 8 million.

eriksen. - before he went to ajax, it was thomas helveg who called milan management and personally recommended the management to buy eriksen. his previous club asked less than million and galliani said too expensive.. in the end ajax got him for 1 million.

fischer story i heard recently that our management said too expensive.. for less than 2 million.

strootman- expensive but still, later galliani comes and says oh we kept on track with him ... bs!!!

filip djuricic - marco van basten persoanlly recommended him to milan and our maagement went deaf ears on him.

widjandum - seedorf highly recommend him to milan - deaf ears.

am i missing something????

now i heard recently that milan were willing to sell saponara to torino for di ambrosio... but torino wants nocerino instead... dunno how much truth is in it but it kills me to hear this.

so we are rejecting all these quality players for the likes of lazzari, astori, francesco lodi, those type of players we haven't even heard of ..... in their say 10 years of career, and 1 season wonder , or based on form.... we buy players... wtf!!!

based on form, based on 1 season wonder based on 1 -2 game...
or just because of one game, in which players play well against us... we are suddenly linked to them!!!

forget the youth.. i dont buy the bs. galliani has been spoon feeding us about...

the likes of zigoni, verdi blah blah blah.. are all forgotten in which our management were boasting about...

and allegri wants to keep the likes of muntari, and always prefers pressing players, defensive players with no quality whatosever..
he doesnt know the balance he doesnt know to play the team with a quality, a certain ideology, he doesnt know the strategy, exit strategy, he doesnt have any clue how to guide players. and below par mediocre players doesnt help the cause either..

fire all of them!! those three especially... galliani, braida, allegri!!!

media and some fans blast barbara, but u know what i am with her, she has every reason to get pissed off, atleast she is not going out publicizing herself by wasting his dad's money. she is interested in the club, she has been involved, she has been critical of the display, she has been talking about new stadium, youth talents, and i like that...grit she has.

so... everyone in the management, from braida as sporting director, to galliani, to allegri needs chop.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:38 am

if barbara wants to maldini and albertini BRING IT ON!!!!! galliani braida and allegri getting removed will be the best thing ever to happen to milan right now!!! the club politics is becoming unbelievable here...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:41 am

•MilanDevil• wrote:We are breaking the wrong records and are going the wrong way on the table. Allegri promised earlier this season that we will be in a much better position (Top 5) by the winter break, and now he promises that we will do better in January. Why bother make promises if you can't even keep them? Things like these could hurt someone's reputation in a very bad way especially at this level.

that guy is persistent big foul mouthed sob! atleast with some of the worst results we had with previous coaches they kept their dignity by saying little to nothing.

but this guy omg!! it pisses me off. everytime we play bad game, comes out and says we played great!
and like u said, we will be better by winter, and now he says honda and rami will make this team better.

someone needs to throw a punch at him to bring him back to reality.... his mind has gone deluded...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:42 am

•MilanDevil• wrote:@Milanello Milan's current Serie A campaign is the worst in the 3-point era (i.e. since 94-95) with just 19 points after 17 Serie A matches.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: 

This just supports my points further about Allegri being a coach made to keep a team stable but not help progress it.

this disgusts me. everyone of us, we our fans , the legends who have worked so hard to keep this club respected, loved, cared for, appreciated, the rich history, the prestige is all tainted.

its beyond imagination i cant even comprehend the reality of how much ac milan has fallen!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:41 pm

Lim makes €300m bid to take over AC Milan

Peter Lim has made a €300 million offer for 51 per cent of AC Milan's shares after previously failing to take over Valencia.

Source: AS.com
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:46 pm

I originally named this thread, "MILAN MUST BE SOLD" until one of the mods changed it. I think it's still as relevant now as it was then.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:35 pm

There are reports Thai businessman Bee Taechaubol is interested in buying shares at the club .

Bangkok Post reports Bee Taechaubol confirmed he has already made an offer of 1 billion to buy Milan and that it could be done by the end of February . Apparently negotiations have been going on for some time now .

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/general/476518/thai-investor-confirms-offer-for-ac-milan-majority-holding

@@Forza : sold or not , this club must be restructured anyway . The main reason of a sale , IF it happens , will mean restructure in the first place . Selling the club to any richman who will just be a new Berlusconi of the past won't really solve our true issues .

Anyway , this seems legit tbh . Berlusconi and Milan can't deny this anymore , he confirmed the major offer of 1b himself , if i am to believe Bangkok Post at least . I have no expectations at the moment , i only want to see what Berlusconi will be doing .

If that's true then Berlusconi simply has to either sell or invest himself . I remain sceptical for the time being , though .
If it is true , it's Berlusconi we are talking about here. He probably wants to sell 30-40% of shares and keep in control . The thing is , the Thai dude apparently offers 1 billion euros for Milan . He can't refuse that and then not invest , right? Can he?

And then there's always the question. If the offer is legit , will he ever get 1 billion offer for Milan again ?
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:35 pm

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/calciomercato/fininvest-denies-they-are-selling-milans-majority-stake-of-shares-the-situation/

This is a delicate moment for Milan both and off the pitch. There have been a lot of rumors that the club is for sale, but just a few minutes ago, Fininvest, the club's holding company issued a statement:"To answer the news in the press, Fininvest reiterates they aren't interested in selling the majority stake of AC Milan. The club can only confirm what was declared on February 14th: many parties have expressed interest in Milan, but there aren't concrete conversations or agreements or decisive meetings on the agenda"

It appears there is skepticism surrounding Bae Taechaubol's offer, that is what is filtering from Casa Milan. It doesn't seem like the Thai broker can guarantee the payments to buy the majority stake of the club, at least that is Milan believes. Earlier today, Taechaubol stated that he wanted to buy over 50% of Milan, but it doesn't seem like he has the financial backing to complete the deal, it appears he is using this situation to improve his own image. Milan is thinking about their future, both on and off the pitch.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:30 pm

M99 wrote:Bee Taechaubol is having dinner with Silvio Berlusconi, they watched the match against Genoa and now they are talking about the price.

Mr Bee offered 500 Millions for 60% of the Club, Silvio Berlusconi to remain president, Adriano Galliani to remain AD, Paolo Maldini and Barbara Berlusconi to be alongside Galliani.

Pippo Inzahgi has been sacked. Cristian Brocchi to be next Milan manager apparently. Brocchi currently managed Milan's youth team for just 1 season. He does not have much experience.

Taechaubol will be Supported by China Citic Bank International and by ADS-Securities LLC which is a financial services company from Abu Dhabi. They want to put Milan in Hong Kong stock market.

Inzaghi wrote:I will never give up, I will always have my head up. Milan will always be in my heart.I've done my best but it wasn't enough.

Berlusconi has apparently accepted the offer! Bee Taechaubol will probably be the next Milan Owner. NOT Official yet but everyone is waiting. Berlusconi will probably confirm tomorrow morning.

Yo Robes I need your help, Gazetta was covering it. http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Serie-A/Milan/28-04-2015/milan-berlusconi-bee-cessione-arcore-vendita-110619903386.shtml
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:47 am

This seems very fishy to me... Why take over and then leave the current board in charge? If he's only here for the profit he'll be sorely dissapointed I'm afraid Laughing

And the rumours of Brocchi taking over don't bode well tbh, it's no better than getting Seedorf or Inzaghi and we know how those turned out.

As anxious for change as I was, I'm reserving my joy until I see some of the decisions Bee makes when he's in charge. I have yet to be convinced he'll be any better than what we have.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:07 am

Cruijf wrote:This seems very fishy to me... Why take over and then leave the current board in charge? If he's only here for the profit he'll be sorely dissapointed I'm afraid Laughing

And the rumours of Brocchi taking over don't bode well tbh, it's no better than getting Seedorf or Inzaghi and we know how those turned out.

As anxious for change as I was, I'm reserving my joy until I see some of the decisions Bee makes when he's in charge. I have yet to be convinced he'll be any better than what we have.

That would suck being a Milan fan in this situation with all the uncertainty. However I think Bee can see improvement and growth in Serie A. The league is on a slight uphill trajectory in terms of improvement,organisation and investment in the league. I think if Milan can surpass Juve in a couple of years he could have brought at the right time if Milan becomes strong again. They could be an awakened giant but it will take time even Inter who are backed by Thoir haven't seen quick results and they have got in some fairly good players due to their circumstances
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:48 am

Don't care who the new owner will be , only thing i care right now

MILAN MUST BE RESTRUCTURED - Page 3 Make-it-rain-GIF

Make it rain bae

make it rain

$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

https://youtu.be/ETxmCCsMoD0?t=47s

https://youtu.be/BU_lBIC5KYM?t=14s

https://youtu.be/F8Cg572dafQ?t=2m20s

MILAN MUST BE RESTRUCTURED - Page 3 Berlusconi-corna

MILAN MUST BE RESTRUCTURED - Page 3 Bee.taechaubol.9

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Users/Help/screenshots/2011/10/18/1318946827314/Italys-prime-minister-Ber-007.jpg

http://static.goal.com/963100/963112_hp.jpg

MILAN MUST BE RESTRUCTURED - Page 3 1146558429_1

MILAN MUST BE RESTRUCTURED - Page 3 Bee-Taechaubol

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:04 pm

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:12 pm

Milan need a big signing in midfield and a big name striker if they can attract one and that will probably be enough to put them back on the right track again however will cost probably around 60 mil just on the transfers but that's what it cost. Let's see what Bee has in store
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:40 pm

from facebook , Milan Fans :

Paolo Berlusconi to Il Giorno: "To continue the 'great Milan' adventure, we have to invest several hundred of millions with the help of new investors."

yeah , not sure why you think one big singing in midfield and one big name striker is enough.
Probably because you would like it to be just that? Because sure as hell , sure as all hell , it won't be enough . Not in the slightest , not even half the distance to enough.

I'll tell you what this team trully needs. C4 .

Then build it again from the ground .

No hyperbole here : i'd barely keep 5-6 players if all this go through .
If they finally decided it's time to be Milan again , there's quite the high possibility massive changes will happen in the squad during the summer , if this goes through .

Reading a Berlusconi talking about , several hundreds of millions and not describing debt or Silvio's past expenses , unless there's a massive mistake in translation : well it's happening ladies and gentlemen . Shitsgoingdownforeal
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat May 16, 2015 1:42 pm

http://www.football-italia.net/66522/berlusconi-my-duty-relaunch-milan

Berlusconi: 'My duty to relaunch Milan'

Silvio Berlusconi confirmed he’s in negotiations with Chinese Head of State Xi Jinping, but “if I don’t find investors, it’s up to me to relaunch Milan.”

The situation is increasingly complex, as Berlusconi shook hands with Thai investor Bee Taechaubol and released a statement confirming talks to sell at most 49 per cent of the club, but then appeared to abandon that route altogether.

Instead he spoke to La Gazzetta dello Sport about his plans for Milan and investment from the Chinese Government.

“At this moment I don’t know how the situation could develop,” confessed Berlusconi. “It is also opportune for me to point something out. I have no desire, intention or need to sell Milan.

“Aside from our rapport created at the time on the political scene, Xi is proving he has great respect for Italian football and for Milan.

“Obviously I am proud of the rapport I created with Xi and it’s no mystery that in China the Milan brand is still a big draw.”

Xi Jinping is the General Secretary of the Communist Party of China and the President of the People’s Republic of China, often referred to as the ‘paramount leader.’

“I want to be clear that I am not in the condition to sell the club at all costs. It is also undeniable that when football brought in oil money and influence from Qatar, it became very difficult for a single family to support the economic costs of a club.

“There can be exceptional situations, such as Juventus, who I congratulate for reaching the Champions League Final. However, they are the exception and in the light of difficulties it is my duty to find new resources for Milan.”

In 2014 the Rossoneri ran at a loss of €91m, so how did they fall to this point?

“Unfortunately, for a series of circumstances that I will not analyse here, Milan lost many champions in recent years and on an economic level did not go through a good period.

“If my family cannot resolve the problems on its own, then it will be fundamental to find investors capable of contributing to the relaunch of Milan.

“I seem to have understood, however, that those who are interested in buying Milan set as an essential condition my participation in their adventure.

“Evidently those who want to negotiate buying into Milan tie the brand of the club to my persona. Effectively, it couldn’t be any other way, considering what my family has done for Milan in all these years.

“If Milan do not find buyers, it’s up to me to try and relaunch the club. If we do count on new investors who request the confirmation of my role, then I will contribute with those who arrive to take Milan back to the positions it deserves.”

http://www.football-italia.net/66522/berlusconi-my-duty-relaunch-milan

Interesting stuff , to say the least . I am legit worried now that he won't sell at all . Let's hope he does eventually , because we are going to be legit screwed if he doesn't . Who trusts him anymore to bring Milan back to the top ? His wish for an all Italian Milan will never achieve that , that's certain .

I hope they manage to find new investors and maybe get on investing in Milan together. I seriously doubt he will sell Milan and just step back . Having that said , something tells me that no matter what happens on that front , the team shall have improved significantly come September . The real question is , just how much that will be with only Berlusconi , as things stand. I do believe he will actually help Milan this summer , no matter what , although everybody wants Milan to get as strong as possible this summer and that means if he can get new partners , then he better take their offer ffs . Enough with the tricks and all the bs , Milan is in the worst state we have ever been since he took over ffs.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat May 16, 2015 2:10 pm

Some of the stuff he says completely contradicts what he said earlier, he doesn't even care anymore. This whole interview is just a PR outlet as a result of Juve's CL run, "They are the exception" no they are not Laughing they just had a well developed structure, with sensible signings and it worked well for them. Unlike us, we rely on freebies, Mino Raiola agents, and Bronzetti recommendations on players. Do we even have a scouting department now? We blew 12m on Salamon, Vergara and Saponara. 2 are out of the picture and 1 is going to be redeemed by another club.

I have no clue what'll happen in the coming weeks, but alas i've learnt to ride the meandering river and enjoy the scenery, no use of obsessing over whether there are rocks under the waterfall ahead or not
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat May 16, 2015 2:47 pm

all of us understand Milan is a mess right now , themselves know this much better than we could ever hope so.

The only reason i hope for better days it's because of Berlusconi coming out and saying the things that he does , regardless of hidden meanings and his true intentions. From all these years 0 , to if we can find investors , relaunching Milan... that's a big step and a huge indication of change .

I am pretty sure Milan will finally see improvement this summer , but once again , the real question is how much of an improvement . I think Berlusconi legit wants to see Milan rise again , what i doubt is if he can do it alone , not because of money issues , but their vision about it all .

I never really trusted the Mr.Bee stuff , although i did buy it when they finally seemed to have some sort of deal ... it seems dead now? idk.

personally i hope the chinese get into this , invest tons of money and get us on the Asian market for good. Maybe they get most of the profits from the Asian market and in return , we get money to be competitive .

If Berlusconi doesn't get investors to help Milan , well then , he better asume responsibility like he always did and redeem himself , otherwise i am fully with you , we'll just ride along with the team with no hopes and expectations . That would be tragic though , so for the moment , i do hope for the best.

Milan doesn't deserve such fate and Berlusconi knows it . I do hope he will work for the good of Milan this summer , this way or the other. I just wish he accepts the Chinese , for it will mean big things for Milan . The Chinese are the future economicaly , we can only get bigger with them on our side , rather as rivals in someone else's camp . They will get into football sooner or later , might as well be with Milan .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sat May 16, 2015 2:53 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:
I have no clue what'll happen in the coming weeks, but alas i've learnt to ride the meandering river and enjoy the scenery, no use of obsessing over whether there are rocks under the waterfall ahead or not

Well said, unfortunately that's what this team as come to.

Honestly Dante, when you say you have no doubt we'll be a better team come September, I'm not so sure. With Berlusconi I have difficulty believing "relaunch the club" means more than signing a bunch of free agents, and it's looking more and more like that's the case. Even if, as we all are hoping for, the club is sold to someone with money, even then there's no guarantee of anything.

Football is football and anything can happen. That doesn't mean anything will happen though Laughing
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sat May 16, 2015 2:53 pm

lmao Dante addressed my post before I could post it Proud
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team