Freeza
dmize
Amar
Great Leader Sprucenuce
The Franchise
10 posters

Page 12 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 34  Next

Go down

Goal Legacy Fantasy Basketball  - Page 12 Empty Re: Goal Legacy Fantasy Basketball

Post by The Franchise Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:22 am

Curry 8 points and 6 assists in 12 minutes.

Stop passing and start jacking wreckless 3's for the love of god.

The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Goal Legacy Fantasy Basketball  - Page 12 Empty Re: Goal Legacy Fantasy Basketball

Post by RonaldoGreatestEverRM Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:26 am

Sixers Shocked 
RonaldoGreatestEverRM
RonaldoGreatestEverRM
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:51 am

Can everyone explain why Bledsoe isnt on my team?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:00 am

The Franchise wrote:Can everyone explain why Bledsoe isnt on my team?
Because someone else have a better place on the waiver list, that would be my guess
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:41 am

You were second on the waiver list while dmize had that number 1 spot. You guys can thank Barrett for this hot mess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:02 pm

Dani, I had to cancel the trade because of movement of the waiver wire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:03 pm

Tonight should be interesting.

I think i'll be following Dani and Dom's matchup more than my own Laughing

As for myself i'm really close to getting a 200 point lead in points lol but Durant might put pay to that sadly.

Also looking for 25 rebounds from my 4 guys tonight like they got on Friday and they should be enough to clinch the rebound category as i currently have a lead of 15 there.

Usually i wouldn't even need that much but with Vucevic around....

The rest of the categories are pretty comfortably sorted although i still hold hope i can nick the steal category but that's doubtful in reality.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:11 pm

I'm really hoping my players can make a push in the steal category tonight. I can't even be mad at how this match up turned out...I think Dani and myself put up solid numbers and we got unlucky in having to face off against one another.

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:28 pm

I'm happy with my numbers as well tbh.

But i do think my team is a lot better now than the start of the week and definitely more balanced so i'm expecting more in the coming weeks and i have J.R Smith to come back from suspension as well.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:20 pm

Waiver list? What does that mean? Why is there an order? Surely whoever picks him up first picks him up first?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:35 pm

Each time you add a player who is on the waiver (just released) instead of a FA, you get moved to the bottom of the list again, which means you will get the next player from the waiver list.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:36 pm

No telling who actually picked him up first, Dani. I saw him early on, but I was 6th on the waiver list Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:40 pm

This should answer any questions you have Dani...

http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?locale=en_US&page=content&y=PROD_SPORTS_FAN_BASKET&id=SLN6811

For some reason he's on Dmize's team scratch
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:45 pm

Freeza wrote:Each time you add a player who is on the waiver (just released) instead of a FA, you get moved to the bottom of the list again, which means you will get the next player from the waiver list.
OK, now I get it.

Bit disappointed, saw dude ages ago. But as said in Mole's link, its not first come first serve.

Oh well, Ill just stick with Mayo for the time being untill something better comes along.

Last edited by The Franchise on Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:46 pm

dmize was number 1 on the waiver list. Some people actually could have picked him up but they opted to take other players.

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:56 pm

Didn't know that.... looking back i was quite lucky to pick up some of my free agents then.

Good job as well as they have really helped shape my team to something i'm happy with.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:57 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Didn't know that.... looking back i was quite lucky to pick up some of my free agents then.

Good job as well as they have really helped shape my team to something i'm happy with.
Pretty sure free agents go to the first team who picks them. They are not waiver players. Waiver players are the ones with the W next to them, with a date stating when the waiver will be decided, and FA agents are free for all to pick up, and will join the team the next day. Correct me if I am wrong though.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:13 pm

Oh right... pretty sure i got lucky with a couple of them anyways lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:39 pm

Waiver order is reverse of the draft order, and not all players go on Waivers like has been said. I added Bledsoe when I saw Barrett dropped him but I wasn't gonna say anything until I was #1 on waivers. Mole and Amar were ahead of me at first.

Bledsoe's on my roster but not until next week, can't use him today. Oh well.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:42 pm

Dom, you saw Batum got a triple double last night?

edit: only cause he drained a 3 at the buzzer with the Blazers already up 7. Stat padding ftw
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:43 pm

Things are getting real in this league and I like it! May the best man win drinking 

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:47 pm

This is the last games of the round right? if so, pretty sure I'll win this one
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:48 pm

I do now, dmize...
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:49 pm

P.S. Technically there is no winning your game (unless you sweep), if I'm not mistaken each category is counted as a win, loss, or tie towards our overall record.

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:56 pm

ranDOM 10 wrote:P.S. Technically there is no winning your game (unless you sweep), if I'm not mistaken each category is counted as a win, loss, or tie towards our overall record.
Oh okay, that would make some sense i guess, still could win 8 of 9, Rebounds is the only out of the question atm
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:57 pm

Dani has got 3 players with games tonight (Gortat, Wall and Martin) - I have 2 players active (Garnett and Love). This should be interesting and not the good kind...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 34  Next