Collblanc
billy_gr
CBarca
Harmonica
free_cat
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Osasuna - Barça. Saturday at 20:00 CET - Page 2 Empty Re: Osasuna - Barça. Saturday at 20:00 CET

Post by danyjr Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:38 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:I didnt see Messi play for Argentina so anyone know why he didnt start?
Coming back from an injury so the coach is trying to ease him back in the squad for what I foresee to be a very tough week for Barcelona.

danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Osasuna - Barça. Saturday at 20:00 CET - Page 2 Empty Re: Osasuna - Barça. Saturday at 20:00 CET

Post by billy_gr Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:58 am

I only saw the first half.
Typical invisble Pedro, underperforming Cesc and Xaaviesta on their offday were our undoing.
Neymar was the only one with a spark of briliance in this game
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:43 pm

I guess we were eventually bound to not win, so cant complain too much. We had some chances, but wasted them.

I wasnt happy with Cesc and Montoya mostly, just nowhere near good enough. Montoya looks completely devoid of confidence and nearly all his his decisions appear wrong. I am more than open to loaning him out at this point. Cesc is just slow and thats not new...his finishing also deserted him on Saturday.

Pedro was very very quite, did he play for Spain?

I am starting to think though, is it really wise to take Alexis and Dani Alves completely out of the squad?

I see Martino is intent on resting players when they need it and I think thats very positive...but why not on the bench in case you really need them? I new already knew was no chance Tello was going to impact the game. Osasuna were playing for a draw so there was no space in behind and he is always useless on the right. Alexis would of been a godsend given his current level of confidence and performance.

I also think we need to play Neymar in the middle when Messi isnt there. He is just completely better than Cesc and I dont have any better reason than that. When you start to think that would also mean more chances for Tello on the left, thats another positive.

The questioning of Neymar's position to me is just predictable.

Not that I am some Neymar expert, but from watching him long before coming to Barca, I said (and you can go back and check it wherever) if your going to anchor him to the left flank your just asking for him to fail. He wont get involved in the game and it limits the other facets of his game other than the obvious 1 v 1 dribbling.

We needed somebody, anybody, to actually beat a man in the final third and create..because Cesc, Pedro, whomever, had no hope of doing so...and he did that, for me, its Tata's fault for not seeing this and making the needed adjustment of putting him in the middle full time and shifting Cesc ass to the bench or midfield.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:54 pm

BTW, I felt Xavi played quite well. He tried to make progressive passes often and didnt turn it over much, he would of had anywhere from 1 to 3 assists if Cesc wasnt pathetic.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:53 pm

Even when Xavi hits 40 I doubt he'll be losing the ball at all.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2