Will we ever see another player like United Ronnie?

3 posters

Go down

Will we ever see another player like United Ronnie? Empty Will we ever see another player like United Ronnie?

Post by 3lite Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:51 am

Probably the most unique and most confident/fearless player of all time.

I still remember his debut with United... an 18 year old Ronaldo already styling it up. Hell, I still remember his Sporting days... he was already douching it up with the tricks. 2006 World Cup was the best World Cup in awhile because of Ronaldo. He was even dancing at the world cup. It's going to be so sad seeing this guy retire.

3lite
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Will we ever see another player like United Ronnie? Empty Re: Will we ever see another player like United Ronnie?

Post by Ion Creanga Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:14 am

I can't judge him by confidence,because that way we'll probably name Balotelli the best player in history... but i can judge rooney on competence, and for me he's definitely one of the best forwards in the last decade(top 5 i'd say)..
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Will we ever see another player like United Ronnie? Empty Re: Will we ever see another player like United Ronnie?

Post by jibers Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:25 am

hey 3Lite, you taking your MULTIvitamins today?
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down