McAgger
Ganso
LeBéninois
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

the best player in Brazil is Ronnie Empty the best player in Brazil is Ronnie

Post by LeBéninois Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:41 pm

the best player in Brazil is Ronnie Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkoxr8NVPsFJ-BMsoaYkVPPiCcgdTbr5RDmLhUoDLNv77gD4Gb

"You are indeed hors concours," ... "In the language of football, the others are riding bicycles while you are on a motorcycle."
Ronaldinho about Neymar being hors-concours (first player since Pélé to be so
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

the best player in Brazil is Ronnie Empty Re: the best player in Brazil is Ronnie

Post by Ganso Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:20 pm

not the best player in Brazil,just the best midfielder.Fred won best player
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

the best player in Brazil is Ronnie Empty Re: the best player in Brazil is Ronnie

Post by McAgger Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:31 pm

Neymar vagi
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:40 pm

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Neymar vagi
neymar was named hors councours like pele, so he cant win it anymore
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:48 pm

So Neymar is so good that they don't even give him a trophy?
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:08 pm

well I guess being named hors councours is the biggest achievement there is. If Messi does win Balon d'Or this year, FIFA should just name him that and get it over with.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:10 pm

Ganso wrote:

I had to google that term and it's the coolest thing I've ever heard of :bow:

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:11 pm

Ganso wrote:

too early imo
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:12 pm

hors concours=out of the competition in latin,so yeah he has been so good in the past seasons that he isn't allowed to win individual trophies anymore.

I completely agree about Messi,he should also be named hors concours this year
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:07 pm

Hors concours?

What an stupidity. If neymar is the best, just give him the trophy. And if they want to give another trophy just give second best player.

But seriously, ronaldinho was chosen second best after neymar???? Terrible brasilian league....
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:09 pm

Didn't know eating burgers in Brazil made you best midfielder.

brb going to brazil
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:35 pm

Ganso wrote:hors concours=out of the competition in latin,so yeah he has been so good in the past seasons that he isn't allowed to win individual trophies anymore.

I completely agree about Messi,he should also be named hors concours this year

bounce

hmm

scratch

:facepalm:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:19 am

Come on guys, do you honestly think the Ronaldinho of today is the same Ronaldinho that left Barca?

He must be at least 15kg lighter and not longer playing as a forward, which requires speed, running and such like.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:46 am

Signing Nerman is like a trophy hmm

Arsenal can win the double by finishing 4th and getting Nerman, Sign him up Wenger ffs :bow:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:00 am

I personally still think Ronaldinho is better than Neymar. In fact, i think Neymar is completely overhyped. I think hes gonna end up like Robinho. Potential to be the worlds best, but never fulfilled. Ends up as a great player, but not comparable with Messi. Thats also why he hasnt moved to Europe in my eyes. Hes afraid to get shut down. We'll have to wait and see i guess.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:05 am

The Franchise wrote:Come on guys, do you honestly think the Ronaldinho of today is the same Ronaldinho that left Barca?

He must be at least 15kg lighter and not longer playing as a forward, which requires speed, running and such like.

I think he is worse than when he left barça.
It's the only way to explain his continuous downards career.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:21 am

juventus101 wrote:I personally still think Ronaldinho is better than Neymar. In fact, i think Neymar is completely overhyped. I think hes gonna end up like Robinho. Potential to be the worlds best, but never fulfilled. Ends up as a great player, but not comparable with Messi. Thats also why he hasnt moved to Europe in my eyes. Hes afraid to get shut down. We'll have to wait and see i guess.
I do not think anyone on this board believes we will see another Messi for the next 50 years, let alone from Nerman.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazyBoy Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:25 am

juventus101 wrote:I personally still think Ronaldinho is better than Neymar. In fact, i think Neymar is completely overhyped. I think hes gonna end up like Robinho. Potential to be the worlds best, but never fulfilled. Ends up as a great player, but not comparable with Messi. Thats also why he hasnt moved to Europe in my eyes. Hes afraid to get shut down. We'll have to wait and see i guess.
Neymar s twice the player that Robinho. He has better dribbling than Robinho plus he is a far better end product. Plus won bigger than Robinho Copa Libertadores.
And what a silly thing to say he did not left Santos because he is afraid. Santos are paying him big, fans love him and he is at home why would he leave that to please the internet fans for whom Yurp is every thing about football.

CrazyBoy
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazyBoy Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:26 am

Neymar s twice the player that Robinho. He has better dribbling than Robinho plus he is a far better end product. Plus won bigger than Robinho Copa Libertadores.
And what a silly thing to say he did not left Santos because he is afraid. Santos are paying him big, fans love him and he is at home why would he leave that to please the internet fans for whom Yurp is every thing about football.

CrazyBoy
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:04 am

Maybe to better himself by testing his limits against better opposition in Europe? Yea, thats why he should move. But he's scared to get shut down. He even admitted a few months ago that defenders are learning his tricks already, and thats in Brazil. Hes afraid to go to Europe and flop.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:35 am

Ulrimatley i think he will end up in RM, provided Ronaldo goes to PSG
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:09 pm

juventus101 wrote:Maybe to better himself by testing his limits against better opposition in Europe? Yea, thats why he should move. But he's scared to get shut down. He even admitted a few months ago that defenders are learning his tricks already, and thats in Brazil. Hes afraid to go to Europe and flop.
He already said he is moving in 2014 when he will be 22.People keep acting as if he is 24 or something.Let him be and stop talking about him being scared of going to Europe because that's ridiculous specially when you consider he will probably move to barca
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:29 pm

free_cat wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Come on guys, do you honestly think the Ronaldinho of today is the same Ronaldinho that left Barca?

I think he is worse than when he left barça.
It's the only way to explain his continuous downards career.

I find that hard to believe.

He is older sure, but in considerably better physical condition and now playing a role he can handle.

The reason his career is going "downwards" (I assume you mean he is playing for lowel level clubs) is his age, nobody big in Europe wants him and Brazil is his home.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:10 pm

Ronaldinho Gaucho :bow:

lots of disrespect towards him in this thread... some of you should be thankful to have witnessed this once in a lifetime talent. pure ability-wise, what he was able to do with the ball, might never be seen again

still one of the best players in the world for me
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:15 pm

Let the insurmountable hate on Brazil continue
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next