Which prospect did you expect to shine but failed?

+4
DeviAngel
Casciavit
Tomwin Lannister
juventus101
8 posters

Go down

Which prospect did you expect to shine but failed? Empty Which prospect did you expect to shine but failed?

Post by juventus101 Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:09 pm

Which (now relatively) young prospect from us did o
you expect to succeed, but for one reason or another never did? Or do you still believe they have a chance to?

For me it was always Giandonato and Pasquato. Not really surr how theyre doing now so I dont know if they still have a chance yto have a big breakout, but I really thought they had the talent to succeed for us.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Which prospect did you expect to shine but failed? Empty Re: Which prospect did you expect to shine but failed?

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:10 pm

Giandonato is still young isn't he?

Pasquato failed I agree, we all expected more from Gio too.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Which prospect did you expect to shine but failed? Empty Re: Which prospect did you expect to shine but failed?

Post by Casciavit Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:10 pm

The Italian Messi....

Spoiler:
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:59 pm

Casciavit wrote:The Italian Messi....

Spoiler:
nah you got it wrong The Italian Ronaldo Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:34 pm

I always thought that the Juventus  primavera was a bit overrated,you know the way the media hypes some of these talents up only to see them wandering in the lower divisions of Italian football.
I dont think Juventus are to blame for that in any sense of the matter.If the youngster is good,he'll get his chances,just look at Pogba even if isnt from the Primavera.Thing is at the highest level,you need to make the most of your opportunities as a youngster.You wont be getting too many chances.
Hence why i am not surprised to see us actively recruiting talents from abroad onto the Primavera like the Appelts'(Brazil),Sakor(Norway),Pol Garcia and Hector Otin(Spain),Younes Marzouk(Morocco) just to name a few.I guess we expect more from this sector in the coming years.

On Topic :I am with Tom, i expected more from Gio too as well.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:26 am

Pasquato Sad
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:54 am

Boniperti and Ariaudo. Especially Boniperti was hyped as the second coming of his grandfather or something.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:40 pm

I'd have to say pasquato too loool, after I saw him take out flamini for a year, i thought for sure he had the talent Razz
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:21 pm

LMFAO I remember that, was in pre-season wasn't it?
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down