41 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Benzema v Higuain  Empty Benzema v Higuain

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:05 pm

Ill start off

http://aggbot.com/link.php?id=13782551&r=tw&c=48

GET IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Benzema v Higuain  Empty Re: Benzema v Higuain

Post by Kiwigunner Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:13 pm

Even though i want Gervinho at Arsenal, i'd be happy to have him in the premier league regardless of club.
Kiwigunner
Kiwigunner
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:15 pm

All rumours............

We've apparently signed Henderson, buying Downing/Young and Mata, and are in for Jones? Don't get me wrong, I'd love those 4, but what are the chances of that?
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:31 pm

ynwa wrote:All rumours............

We've apparently signed Henderson, buying Downing/Young and Mata, and are in for Jones? Don't get me wrong, I'd love those 4, but what are the chances of that?

I consider them realistic transfers for Pool.

As for Newcastle we are hevaily linked with Gervinho, Gamiero, Sturridge, Long, N'Zogbia, Barnetta and Izaguirre.

Obviously we wont get them all and most of them are probably just back up options for the first choices incase we dont obtain them.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiwigunner Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:33 pm

Rumours are lovely things. Every season we see 100 different players linked to arsenal and we sign about 6, none of which were linked to us.
Kiwigunner
Kiwigunner
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiwigunner Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:34 pm

I don't see the point in N'zogbia. I just don't rate him at all.
Kiwigunner
Kiwigunner
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:36 pm

Kiwigunner wrote:I don't see the point in N'zogbia. I just don't rate him at all.

Neither do i but the club seem to.......

I want Gervinho, Sturridge, Long, Cabaye and RB
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:38 pm

Blackburn won't be selling Jones and Samba in the same transfer window unless they can cough up like 30 million for both of them.
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiwigunner Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:43 pm

Thats true fady (do you mind what i call you?) unless they end up buying another CB from somewhere to replace them.

Actually that brings up something interesting, I hope Samba does come to Arsenal so Ryan Nelsen gets his armband back off that dickhead.
Kiwigunner
Kiwigunner
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by sagnik92 Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:44 pm

* Arsenal are being offered Barcelona midfielder Thiago Alcantara, 20, as part of a £50m swap deal for Cesc Fabregas.
(The Mirror)

* Arsenal and Liverpool are considering a bid for Barcelona's unwanted 20-year-old striker Bojan.
(Daily Mail)

* Liverpool have made a new £18.5m bid for Sunderland's 20-year-old midfielder Jordan Henderson - £5m more than last week's opening offer.
(The Mirror)

* Joe Cole looks set to be reunited with Harry Redknapp, after Tottenham agreed a £3m transfer fee to sign the 29-year-old Liverpool midfielder.
(Metro)

* Arsenal's Emmanuel Eboue, 28, has emerged as a QPR transfer target after the Gunners signalled they are willing to listen to offers for the utility player.
(Metro)

* Tottenham duo Jermaine Jenas and Robbie Keane could leave Spurs for newly promoted QPR. Midfielder Jenas, 28, would cost around £7m, while 30-year-old Keane is more likely to move on loan.
(Metro)

* Scott Parker says he is unlikely to remain at Upton Park - with Spurs favourites to swoop.
(The Mirror)

* Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has been told he will need to find in excess of £20m to sign Tottenham playmaker Luka Modric.
(The Sun)

* Ashley Young, 25, wants to quit Aston Villa for Champions League football, and Manchester United are favourites to sign the £20m-rated forward.
(The Sun)

* Villa, in the meantime, have been making discreet enquiries about Real Madrid's out-of-favour mdifielder Fernando Gago, 25.
(Insidefutbol)

* Everton are set to miss out on Bayern Munich and Germany striker Miroslav Klose.
(talkSPORT)

* West Brom manager Roy Hodgson will move to head off Arsenal and Chelsea's interest in the club's star striker Peter Odemwingie by handing the Nigerian a new deal at The Hawthorns.
(Daily Mail)

* Wigan will sell French winger Charles N'Zogbia, 25, for £9m - if a Champions League club wants him.
(The Mirror)

* Nicklas Bendtner has confirmed he will "100%" leave Arsenal this summer after growing frustrated at his lack of opportunities.
(Daily Mail)

* Stoke boss Tony Pulis has made a flying visit to check out Caen's 24-year-old Moroccan striker Youssef Al-Arabi.
(The Mirror)
sagnik92
sagnik92
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:45 pm

lol Kiwi, you ain't a big fan of Samba, are you?

I honestly don't care what you call me :cyclops: . Fady or Iceman, its all good...I just really wanted to change my name to my favorite Club Legend.
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:47 pm

sagnik92 wrote:
* Nicklas Bendtner has confirmed he will "100%" leave Arsenal this summer after growing frustrated at his lack of opportunities.
(Daily Mail)

If we cant get Gamiero or Sturridge id gladly take him.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:52 pm

Bendtner is a very good player. He would do very well so long as his ego doesn't get to him. He also doesn't care that much about the money, because he's engaged (and expected to be married) to this Danish Duchess.

You're going to have royalty on your team Very Happy
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:54 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:

As for Newcastle we are hevaily linked with Gervinho, Gamiero, Sturridge, Long, N'Zogbia, Barnetta and Izaguirre.

Obviously we wont get them all and most of them are probably just back up options for the first choices incase we dont obtain them.

Maybe. Would love those 4 don't get me wrong, I just don't see it. Sad

Gamiero? Isn't he going to Valencia? The rest are class, and kudos if Newcastle get them. Doubt Sturridge is leaving CFC though.

Kiwigunner wrote:

Rumours are lovely things. Every season we see 100 different players linked to arsenal and we sign about 6, none of which were linked to us.

Haha, yeah, that's always the case.

Kiwigunner wrote:I don't see the point in N'zogbia. I just don't rate him at all.

He's an underrated player imo. I see him being a big fish in a small pond at a mid-table club, but I don't see him cutting it at anything higher, unless he has a good manager that knows what he's doing, but what's the chance of a 26 year old player changing his way?

Iceman wrote:Blackburn won't be selling Jones and Samba in the same transfer window unless they can cough up like 30 million for both of them.

xd

That's true. Jones > LFC please. bounce
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiwigunner Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:57 pm

Iceman wrote:lol Kiwi, you ain't a big fan of Samba, are you?

I honestly don't care what you call me :cyclops: . Fady or Iceman, its all good...I just really wanted to change my name to my favorite Club Legend.

Nah i don't like his personality (or what of his personality i can tell by what's on tv) he seems like a horrible person...

I'll probably alternate depending on what comes to mind.
Kiwigunner
Kiwigunner
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:57 pm

N'zogbia is a diving little bitch who only shows up a few times per season.
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiwigunner Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:59 pm

ynwa wrote:

He's an underrated player imo. I see him being a big fish in a small pond at a mid-table club, but I don't see him cutting it at anything higher, unless he has a good manager that knows what he's doing, but what's the chance of a 26 year old player changing his way?

I agree, i see him as a sort of "best of the worst rather than mediocre of the best" type. He's best suited to mid table at best, otherwise he'll look far out of his depth.
Kiwigunner
Kiwigunner
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:59 pm

There was a stat which showed that N'zogbia has dribbled more players than anyone else in the premier league something like 300-330 players.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:01 pm

ynwa wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Gamiero? Isn't he going to Valencia? The rest are class, and kudos if Newcastle get them. Doubt Sturridge is leaving CFC though.

From what i understand we have agreed a fee with Lorient for Gamiero and Valencia are not prepared to go as high as we are especially not straight cash( which is Ashley's policy none of this pay yearly crap) but he would prefer to play in La Liga.

We are trying to convince him to come atm but if im honest id rather Sturridge if possible just because he's english and i want to keep the english spine.

I usually dont get fussed about such things but if we are going to really improve i believe a spine of english players is very important.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:02 pm

Iceman wrote:Blackburn won't be selling Jones and Samba in the same transfer window unless they can cough up like 30 million for both of them.

I dont think they will really turn down an offer over 16,17 mil for Jones regardless what happens with Samba .
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:04 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
ynwa wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

From what i understand we have agreed a fee with Lorient for Gamiero and Valencia are not prepared to go as high as we are especially not straight cash( which is Ashley's policy none of this pay yearly crap) but he would prefer to play in La Liga.

We are trying to convince him to come atm but if im honest id rather Sturridge if possible just because he's english and i want to keep the english spine.

I usually dont get fussed about such things but if we are going to really improve i believe a spine of english players is very important.

English spine? Seeing as Enrique is apparently heading our way - another name I forgot lol............................ - you can go for PFK. tongue

Pretty sure Gamiero's on his way to Valencia:!:
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:06 pm

ynwa wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:
ynwa wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

English spine? Seeing as Enrique is apparently heading our way - another name I forgot lol............................ - you can go for PFK. tongue

As Enrique is a LB he's not apart of the spine tongue

Taylor/Williamson-Nolan-English CF

What i want to see.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:06 pm

Ganso to Milan get innnnnnnnnn cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Last edited by milanista99 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:08 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
ynwa wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:
ynwa wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

As Enrique is a LB he's not apart of the spine tongue

Taylor/Williamson-Nolan-English CF

What i want to see.

Are you sure you don't want him? Twisted Evil Last chance. Wink
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:14 pm

milanista99 wrote:Ganso to Milan get innnnnnnnnn cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

How do I 'get in'?
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next