BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Balotelli vs Aguero Empty Re: Balotelli vs Aguero

Post by fatman123 Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:03 am

Kun for me

He offers much more in terms of versatility (although playing in the PL somewhat contributes to that, i doubt he'd be as successful out of the CF role in Spain for example) but also Balo brings alot of negativity to a team with his 'antics', he still needs to grow up
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:53 am

Aguero.
The fact that he's not a spoilt 7yo helps I guess
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawky Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:56 pm

Aguero on his day is a top 5 player imo, great technique, dribbling, finishing, vision.
Hawky
Hawky
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:14 pm

Currently they are about even, I will give the edge to Aguero. Potentially there is no contest, Balotelli's potential is limitless. Better at dead balls, better in the air (barely lol), better at shooting from all ranges, better passer, faster and stronger. His temperament is his only downfall. I will confidently say that Balotelli can be the best Italian player since Baggio if he sorts his head out...
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:46 pm

Aguero for me too.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:07 am

What Jibers said , although maybe he's too kind on Balotelli.. maybe not. Aguero i always though as an immense player , as well as Balotelli. So far in their careers , i would pick Balotelli .

But if i was really building up a team and had to decide , for all my bias , i think i would definitely think twice about Balotelli. He will get bored with his antics eventually , in other words mature Laughing and i suppose then he should be focused only on playing his football. Then definitely Balotelli , though Aguero has certain characteristics off the ball that are pretty rare from someone of his mould.

Bias included i pick Balotelli , but honestly speaking their differences are tiny in my eyes. Aguero is just great and has proven to be reliable , whereas Balotelli only here at Milan begun to really get the feeling of what is like to have to be important on the field week in week out.

Based on talent alone and only i would choose Balotelli . The dude seems to be able to do anything he wants on his day and he really has character when he remembers it's not ok to complain at refs after games Laughing

Overall , i would give them an equal X out of 10 at this point in time , but as far as potential goes , i would risk and pick Balotelli in my team. Balotelli actually , for all rescent behaviour , has done very well at Milan since January 1 2013. I think being at his childhood club has helped him get more responsible and serious , obviously he still isn't yet there , just saying he has shown progress already.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:48 am

jibers wrote:Currently they are about even, I will give the edge to Aguero. Potentially there is no contest, Balotelli's potential is limitless. Better at dead balls, better in the air (barely lol), better at shooting from all ranges, better passer, faster and stronger. His temperament is his only downfall.
Pretty much agreed with this other than Aguero is a superior finisher than Balotelli. I also don't think it's all that clear that Balo is better at dead balls.

Last edited by BarrileteCosmico on Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:29 am; edited 2 times in total
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:55 am

Yeah Aguero is a better finisher.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:04 pm

Honestly, I might have been unlucky, but I have rarely seen a game where I have been that impressed by Balotelli. The only that I can think of atm is against Germany...

So my choice is obvious, Aguero..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:50 pm

Plz people who dont watch enough games of both dont bother commenting. I couldnt bother watching a single ManShit game so I have no idea, but in Balo we trust (sometimes pirat  )
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:09 am

If he wasn't mental Balotelli, but Aguero has that perfect mix of Suarez and Tevez for me.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Badamdar Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:20 pm

Why Balotelli rated so high? He can do what strikers do in great level but apart from that what he has so special.some say he is second best player some says he is best italian player in last decade.wtf. he had moments but it happens very rarely

Badamdar
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:21 pm

Balotelli has all the qualities to be the perfect 9. He has everything, just needs to sort his head
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:22 am

Which is never going to happen :facepalm: 
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:53 pm

Balotelli needs to stop the excessive diving . More often than not goes for the foul or the penalty and it's pretty obvious he has the strength , skill and option to stay on or keep going , just goes for the easier option . Basically speaking , he needs to become more serious and improve his decision making , because technically speaking the guy is insane.

There have been honest fouls against him , sometimes irritating up to the extend i wonder how he doesn't burst in anger. But more often than it should he looks to win the foul or earn the peno like he did with Ajax(though nothing really happened there other than pure theatrical talent Laughing)

All that come with experience though and the best way to improve is learn from his mistakes so far. With time , although i don't have a clue how long that will take , i am sure Balo will cut these bs off up to an extent that the improvement in his game will become significant and obvious . He will become a nightmare for opponents when he reaches that point.

There's not a single thing he cannot do well , be it finishing chances , taking penos and free kicks , headers , tap ins , long rage shots , 1vs1 , combinations , drawing defenders , playing with his back , utilising the wings , vision , passing range-skill , positioning , i can go on , drops deep for the bal , he can press reasonably well when he really has to (lol), participates in possesion of the ball often e.t.c

Once he improves his decision making and gets more responsible , he will be unrecognisable . I just don't really have a clue when that will happen , it's not like he lacks in ability or skill and dives this much to compensate. It's quite obvious he doesn't take the correct decisions when he can help it at least and this holds him back big time.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Jefe Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:45 pm

Aguero.
El Jefe
El Jefe
Hot Prospect