elm_baraja_shaman
S
Fuzail
DeviAngel
Cotes
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

GOOD MORNING! Torino FC vs Juventus FC Empty GOOD MORNING! Torino FC vs Juventus FC

Post by Cotes Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:28 am

Early morning match!!!
Forza Juve!!!!
http://firstrowus1.eu/watch/211069/1/watch-torino-fc-vs-juventus.html <<< Live Link!
Tevez & Giovicno partnership upfront!!!
Finally!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

GOOD MORNING! Torino FC vs Juventus FC Empty Re: GOOD MORNING! Torino FC vs Juventus FC

Post by Cotes Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:09 pm

oooh shit...Immobile injured Tevez
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

GOOD MORNING! Torino FC vs Juventus FC Empty Re: GOOD MORNING! Torino FC vs Juventus FC

Post by DeviAngel Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:25 pm

pls don't make game thread again :facepalm:

That Napolitanian piece of shit I don't want to see him in Juve again it was straight red card ffs. I like Gio so far seems like he gained some strength.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzail Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:28 pm

Cannot watch the game but I'm reading on goal.com
looks like We are playing it safe

I like that, I don't like gung ho all out attack and conceding a lame goal

Marchisio Pogba Vidal really wanted to see that

Gio and Tevez too

this is my best XI but it looks like they are not that good

But pirlo really is lame in easy serie a games he does not seem interested

Fuzail
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:30 pm

guys you have to understand we can't go with our full strength so early esp with 6 games in 2 weeks and important CL coming up, if we go full strength and running like we know and can our all players will be tired before New Year, calm the *bleep* down everything is alright
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzail Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:34 pm

Hmm ok Razz

I was calm bro

I am saying I wanted to watch this game becasue this is my ideal line up

Fuzail
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:00 pm

We are riding our luck again in this game.Very lucky to be in the lead.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzail Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:11 pm

Nah dude

Have Torino had any scoring chance?

Fuzail
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:29 pm

DeviAngel wrote:pls don't make game thread again :facepalm:

That Napolitanian piece of shit I don't want to see him in Juve again it was straight red card ffs. I like Gio so far seems like he gained some strength.
why shouldn't I make game threads????
No one else was gonna do it
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:34 pm

Cotes wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:pls don't make game thread again :facepalm:

why shouldn't I make game threads????
No one else was gonna do it
I was joking for the Tevez injury thing...

we are temping our form its good we have to many games in to short time full strength Juve would have won all these games with no problem but we have to save our energy and rotate or we would be dead by January. Today we were focusing on defense and we were playing against a team that's the master of counter attacks in the league so I am satisfied, even thou Pogba disappeared for some parts of the game in the second half like from 40th min until that goal but maybe that was his role.

Did anyone see that combo between Marchisio, Tevez, and Gio?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzail Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:38 pm

No dude, and they never have extended highlights of juve games just the goals

Fuzail
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:38 pm

nothing better than shutting those Torino scumbags up early in the morning....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:38 pm

Giovinco showed again just why he is not Juventus material.

This team is really looking one dimensional and predictable.If we continue like this ,we're in for some problems especially in the Champions league.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:41 pm

Gio was mostly useless, we could have done with Llorente's abilities today tbh or bringing Vucinic in early,
but I can't complain, happy with the performance and of course of Tevez too...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:43 pm

S wrote:Giovinco showed again just why he is not Juventus material.

This team is really looking one dimensional and predictable.If we continue like this ,we're in for some problems especially in the Champions league.
Giovinco needs to be sold! We need to sign Cerci...He really is becoming a force on the right and would be the right wing forward if we need to switch things up!

The champions league is different, for me its more about playing as a team, having the experience to handle high pace and intensity, and a little luck.

At the moment we are grinding out results which all the great sides do!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:44 pm

inderbaby wrote:

Giovinco needs to be sold! We need to sign Cerci...He really is becoming a force on the right and would be the right wing forward if we need to switch things up!

The champions league is different, for me its more about playing as a team, having the experience to handle high pace and intensity, and a little luck.

where have you been bro?
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:47 pm

elmystique wrote:
inderbaby wrote:

where have you been bro?
I been busy with life bro lol. Wife, baby, growing business. Still watch the games and read the forum but just don't have the time to post. Had a sunday off after months so here I am!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:51 pm

inderbaby wrote:
elmystique wrote:
inderbaby wrote:Giovinco needs to be sold! We need to sign Cerci...He really is becoming a force on the right and would be the right wing forward if we need to switch things up!

where have you been bro?
I been busy with life bro lol. Wife, baby, growing business. Still watch the games and read the forum but just don't have the time to post. Had a sunday off after months so here I am!
baby? Lol congrats bro and all the best.... we will do our best to keep you posted and entertained Very Happy
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:55 pm

We are just timing and temping our form as can be seen at the beginning against Lazio when our schedule wasn't so tight we owned, calm down you can see when we lose or we need a goal we put second speed and destroy opponents with our pressing its simple tight schedule = timing and temping our form. Don't talk like that if we play with our full strength by New Year our players will die lol and we don't have subs for all of them you know
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:00 pm

elmystique wrote:
inderbaby wrote:
elmystique wrote:where have you been bro?
baby? Lol congrats bro and all the best.... we will do our best to keep you posted and entertained Very Happy
Thanks bro, he's only 7 months but it wont be long till he will be watching the games with me! I always read up on the forum so I been following the adventures of your goat! hahaha!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:04 pm

inderbaby wrote:
elmystique wrote:
inderbaby wrote:
elmystique wrote:where have you been bro?
Thanks bro, he's only 7 months but it wont be long till he will be watching the games with me! I always read up on the forum so I been following the adventures of your goat! hahaha!
gratz bro I am so proud Very Happy !!
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:08 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
inderbaby wrote:
elmystique wrote:baby? Lol congrats bro and all the best.... we will do our best to keep you posted and entertained Very Happy
gratz bro I am so proud Very Happy!!
Heart

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:19 pm

Baraja's fame spreads to even newborn babies :bow:

Inder make sure Baraja's wisdom is taught to your child Proud
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:15 pm

GOOD MORNING! Torino FC vs Juventus FC Tumblr_mtw64zA6oG1r30r4xo1_500

Heart 
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:50 pm

yeah man giovinco needs to stop trying be del piero and be a team player.
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum