Rebelles.REUS.rex
Katy Perry
fatman123
Kick
Shed
13 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Premier League - Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea - Page 2 Empty Re: Premier League - Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea

Post by fatman123 Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:50 pm

Mata on Proud

fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Premier League - Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea - Page 2 Empty Re: Premier League - Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea

Post by fatman123 Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:54 pm

I dunno about hazard at 10, he's still gonna get double marked in the middle, at best it could drag someone out of position to open room for Torres, but I'm not sure
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:56 pm

Would have been a brilliant goal from Torres, that.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:00 pm

Mata scores!.....but the flag is up No
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:08 pm

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL!!!!! cheers cheers cheers

JT Proud
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:10 pm

JT Proud
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:11 pm

We've been brilliant since halftime.

Hmm, wonder why...
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:24 pm

Torres shown red via a second yellow. Laughable decision.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:37 pm

Sir Frank staying down injured holding his ankle No
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:37 pm

Can't watch the game... A red card???
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:38 pm

Uncanny wrote:Can't watch the game... A red card???

A comical decision.

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:39 pm

FT: 1-1

Not a bad point considering how indescribably shit we were in the first half. Utterly dominant after the interval, though, and it really should be no question now that Mata must play.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:41 pm

If mata starts and Torres plays that well all game we could've won that
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:43 pm

Indeed. Should be an unmistakable lesson for Mourinho. Enough of this miserably failed 'experiment' and get Mata back into the team immediately.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:30 pm

Premier League - Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea - Page 2 Tumblr_mtudik2kK01ruhh4yo1_1280

Love that pic! :bow:

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:11 pm

Jose Mourinho slams 'pretending' Tottenham defender Jan Vertonghen over Fernando Torres red:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/chelseas-jose-mourinho-slams-jan-2315077

"The referee is not guilty, [Vertonghen] is guilty - he pretended that Fernando had a big contact on him and the referee went on trust.

Exactly.

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:17 pm

Mourinho:

"In the second half, there was only one team. The team was very, very strong until the moment the referee made a mistake, a big mistake that had a big influence on the result."

"At that moment we were much better, they were in big trouble. We were winning everything in midfield and going in waves of attack, Schurrle had just had a chance that normally he has to score."

"It leaves a bad taste because we should win."

- via The Mirror

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:18 pm

"In the second half we played very well. We played with very good spirit, a strong mentality, we were strong tactically and the second half was very good."

"When you get a draw at the home of a title contender it's never a bad result. When you get to the end of the season, March, April, May and June you will see if you get a lot of points at home and win some matches away, and don't lose against your direct opponents for the title, we will be there."

"I'm not saying we are going to win but we will be there. We won't be like two seasons ago, 20 points behind, or like last season, 15 points behind, we will be there."

"If you told me before the match I would get a point at Tottenham I would say not bad. If you said at half-time we would get a point I would say okay, but the way we played in the second half we should have won the game."

- via Sky Sports

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:24 pm

Shed wrote:Jose Mourinho slams 'pretending' Tottenham defender Jan Vertonghen over Fernando Torres red:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/chelseas-jose-mourinho-slams-jan-2315077

"The referee is not guilty, [Vertonghen] is guilty - he pretended that Fernando had a big contact on him and the referee went on trust.

Exactly.

Mourinho: "But he's a special guy. He left the Aston Villa striker naked, it wasn't a penalty, it wasn't a red card. He shouldn't have played this game. If you go to YouTube it is top of the ridiculous situations in football. The boy was naked and today he changed the game."

rofl brilliant!

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:45 am

Pretty annoying, I felt we could ahve got more from the game had nando not seen red but I guess a point is ok. Surely it's now time for Mata to be starting our big games, he loves destroying teams like arsenal, united for fun.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:58 am

To be fair, Torres should of received a red card in his first altercation with Vertoghen, but I agree that the second yellow was in no way a foul.

Should be no doubt that Mata is the key to Chelsea not turning into the Manchester clubs. Chelsea are a completely different team when he's on the field driving the action.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:11 am

JT post-match interview with Neil Barnett:

"I’ll take that, but I’m just delighted it’s against these today. I think they like me as much as I like them."

:bow: :bow: :bow:

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:20 am

Torres got fired up, was nice to see. And Mata showing on the pitch!
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:50 am

I missed the match.. no internet connection Sad

From your comments I'm assuming we had a lame first half, fired up second half until the red and nothing til the rest of the match
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:13 am

Motogp69 wrote:To be fair, Torres should of received a red card in his first altercation with Vertoghen, but I agree that the second yellow was in no way a foul.

Should be no doubt that Mata is the key to Chelsea not turning into the Manchester clubs. Chelsea are a completely different team when he's on the field driving the action.
nah to be fair vertoghen shouldve gotten a red card for diving instead of the first torres yellow card, torres just reacted with that scratch bc vertoghen was being a shithead swan diving two feet a head of torres.
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Brazilian Magic Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:30 pm

Jan should be playing in the Womens
Brazilian Magic
Brazilian Magic
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next