terrance511
hrealmadrid
SuperMAG
Onyx
halamadrid2
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Elche vs Real Madrid discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Elche vs Real Madrid discussion

Post by titosantill Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:08 am

the fact that pepe was the one who won that fraudulent penalty says it all....benzema should be the one in those positions, hustling and doing whatever it takes to win pk's and calls, he is not hungry enough, never has been, never will be....only in madrid do we sell a player to keep one who isnt doing well, and then when that player still doesnt step up, we beg the fans to applaud him......

titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Elche vs Real Madrid discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Elche vs Real Madrid discussion

Post by titosantill Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:49 am

maybe you can explain his shot that went to throw in, in the 65th minute.....he's always been lazy, missed easy chances, and inconsistent, i dont see how people can still defend him....i don't just look at stats, i watch the whole games, and i havent been impressed with benzema since he arrived, cos i know how inconsistent he is....can't believe we sold pipa and stupidly didnt sign a striker

sportsczy wrote:He's not though Doc.  This year, he's asked to play in the 9 role or 9.5 at most...  you can clearly see that, since the start of the year, he never comes back into the buildup other than on counter attacks.  That's a direct order by the coaching staff.  They want him close to or in the box.

Very, very different positioning of our strikers from previous years.  Even CR7 is way forward.  Other than set pieces, our strikers got no service...

Our midfield is still atrocious lol.  We need Varane badly on defense.
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:11 am

I bet Carlo is slapping his face for starting Arbeloa over Carvajal. how many times did Arbeloa get the ball with acres of space and couldn't deliver a ball in.

nobody sucked but we lacked the final pass. Some of the passes were really horrible in the first half. DiMaria looked completely exhausted out there but still played really well. if I was Carlo I would give him rest soon.

I don't like how Benz is never in the box when the ball is out wide. There was this one time when Ronaldo waved him in when he was going to cross it. he shouldn't need to do that. it should be Benzemas instinct to do it himself

how many games did we win against ptb teams last season?? not many I can tell you and we have already won all of this seasons

our defence was really good especially Pepe who mopped everything up there. we just needed alittle bit more movements in the attacking third of the pitch

We dropped in intensity in the last 30 mins no surprise since we have the derby on Saturday which means we would have played 3 games in 6 days. Apart from that mistake by Arbeloa of not tracking his runner which led to the goal we didn't give them a sniff of our goal apart from outside the box

despite the general sentiment I am actually happy with this performance minus some tweaks.

The penalty decision though rofl the skysport commentators spent the entire game making fun of the reffs all mistakes. there wasn't alot of football discussion there lmao

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:08 pm

Biggest mistake was not selling Benz. He is a f**king Garfield. How can we not see it. I am not saying he is bad, but he is not good enough. Even the French get it.. Bring Morata/Jese after first half and see the difference. I think Ancelloti is gonna do it anyways.

Isco haters - plz... guy needs some rest after playing Getafe. Ozil had no balls. He left. Get over it. If you are from Turkey & middle-east you can keep sulking..

Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:22 pm

Hala, you were happy with that performance?! Yeah, glad for the win and I need to be reminded to send Muniz a "Thank you" hamper but it was a poor showing to me. Of course, the reality is that 3 points is 3 points but I think the team could have performed and should have performed better than that...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:42 pm

of course people will be unhappy with how we won it (trust me I am as well). But I liked how we got out of tight situations with the ball still with us and passed it around really well. I also recognise the fact that we had Arbeloa on the right instead of carvajal who would have done a better job when he had the ball. Arbeloa got the ball so many times with the elche players all skewed to the left but we all know he can't cross

tbh if only we had alittle bit more movement around elches defence instead of just standing static we could have scored and killed it in the first half. at the end of that first half I thought to myself Getafe all over again where I know we will score because we are so dominant. The second half brought alot more intensity but still we were lacking that cf to attack the box latching onto crosses etc

it looked like the team had similar feelings as mine so decided to casually take their time getting into the opponents box and it ended up punishing us until that fk. Carlo mentioned this in his presser. he didn't like how slow we were in our build up and I agree with him

honestly bar that last 5-10 minutes I wasn't even worried about elche scoring. they created nothing. some of our players just lost alittle concentration at the end(not the first time as it happened against granada as well) and it ended up hurting us until we got the gift. while we shored up our slow start we ignore our horrible endings Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RonaldoGreatestEverRM Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:22 pm

We got hella lucky *puh*

http://smilies-smilies.de/smilies/sportII_smilies/smilie_game_014.gif
RonaldoGreatestEverRM
RonaldoGreatestEverRM
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:33 pm

The minute I saw Modric making way for Carvajal I knew we would eventually concede. We had no one on the middle to move the f***ing ball. He did even worse when he subbed Morata with Di Maria. We actually had 3 players on the attack and 7 players defending, no one to link them. I've seen 10 year old's making better moves on FIFA than Ancelotti did vs Elche.
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:27 pm

the amount of hypocrisy on this forum is amazing, i need to give this site a break

Last edited by chad4401 on Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:48 am

its all because of ozil, we just HAD to sell him, when things dont tick with us, he usually pulls the strings and put the team together in attack.

Di magia is fking clueless chicken, wasted 100 balls and yet people say he is our best player.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:57 am

StrugaRock wrote:The minute I saw Modric making way for Carvajal I knew we would eventually concede. We had no one on the middle to move the f***ing ball. He did even worse when he subbed Morata with Di Maria. We actually had 3 players on the attack and 7 players defending, no one to link them. I've seen 10 year old's making better moves on FIFA than Ancelotti did vs Elche.
it was a good move in the circumstances. When Carlo subbed Carvajal in he created a 4-4-2 with two wingers with high workrate. in this formation you just cant have a slow dm (khedira) but it could work and it did until their lucky goal. DiMaria was very tired so Carlo subbed in Morata to continue the high intensity on that side

now you could argue that we cant defend with many players as we dont have the players for that. but I think it was justifiable with the derby coming up
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:59 am

SuperMAG wrote:its all because of ozil, we just HAD to sell him, when things dont tick with us, he usually pulls the strings and put the team together in attack.

Di magia is fking clueless chicken, wasted 100 balls and yet people say he is our best player.
only ozil actually goes missing in this kind of games. wow the absence of a player really gets people to overrate them ffs

reminds me of some fans when arbeloa hadn't played in long and they wanted him to play. completely ignoring his incompetence in defence
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:26 am

have you ever watched ozil all these years, these the exactly the type of matches where ozil's is the one that pulls through, he can absorb pressure and dribble around their high pressure tactics.

while exactly the type of matches where you love boy di magia goes chickenhead.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:11 pm

only ozil actually goes missing in this kind of games. wow the absence of a player really gets people to overrate them ffs
Agree

Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:13 pm

have you ever watched ozil all these years, these the exactly the type of matches where ozil's is the one that pulls through, he can absorb pressure and dribble around their high pressure tactics.
Sorry. you were watching Messi Smile
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:18 pm

yh wonder why we were always so crap in all our away games last season Rolling Eyes dat ozil pulling all the strings in the middle getting subbed at half time for being so invisible Laughing . I have watched every single one of our games cant say the same about you who put players in wrong impossible position just to make up a formation

id rather have a guy that I actually see in a game even if he hasn't had the best game rather than a guy I forgot started because of how little I saw him

go continue watching youtube videos of ozil completely ignoring how he actually played/plays. ozil disappearing away from home and against physical teams has already started for arsenal with him disappearing from the screens in both the Marseille and Sunderland games.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:32 pm

Ozil usually plays well when he has the ball and he has some degree of space. There are times when he gets neither, which is when it gets ugly. However, I do think Ozil would offer things no one else did yesterday.

Di Maria's passing was comically bad; when he wasn't slow to pull the trigger they were usually overhit. Ozil usually gets the ball to the right people on time and can deal with people in front him...and that wouldn't be different. Once he gets past the initial challenge he usually does have much more options than anyone else.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:04 pm

where have I heard that before hmm oh yes when people defend benzema.

good with the ball at him feet when he gets it.....check
Intelligent with the ball.....check

look I am not rendering ozil completely useless for us because he was very important but I am not going to ignore his away performances such as this one where it felt like we were playing a man less because he was so weak and nowhere to be seen. so for people to sing praise to him everytime we struggle in away game now is frankly ignorant and stupid.

dimarias passing yesterday was not the best in the first half neither was Iscos. got better in the second. but what people forget is that he hasn't even gotten a rest in so many games with bale being injured and carlos reluctancy to play jese there. And this is the first game he has actually remotely underperformed in since the start of preseason. Lets see......when did ozils season usually start?? winter yh thats right winter

it didn't look like changing in the first couple of games he played with us where this intelligence people are talking about wasnt at show at all.

as I said before the less a player plays for our club the more he is overrated. happened with arbeloa as well
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:12 pm

I think Di Maria was obviously tired so was Isco. Di Maria does bulk of the defensive work and that along with playing continuously with out rest also hampers play.

If anyone were to blame for the match I would say - Carlos himself. I was n't impressed by his usage of players.
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:28 pm

What do you expect lol?

I like to think myself a realistic observer...but at the end of my day I have my preferences. From Day one my ideal has always been to have Benzema and Ozil be the main initiators of our attack - I think their style of football just makes everyone better, it lends itself to being a truly great, adaptable attacking unit. But it is what it is, we're not a club with that type of vision.

You seem to think I'm faulting Di Maria, that's not it. Ozil was better at some things, we could have used some of them the other day - that's all. It's not even a line of conversation that I want to carry on. Ozil ain't our player anymore, I don't see the need to cry about it now or to justify us selling him. He really had nothing to do with this game, whatever the problem, its one we have to solve without him.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2