Kaladin
guest7
The_Badger
sportsczy
jibers
29 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Messi drove Guardiola out of Barcelona - Page 2 Empty Re: Messi drove Guardiola out of Barcelona

Post by Forza Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:44 pm

I bet he drove Pep out of Barcelona in a Fiat.

Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Messi drove Guardiola out of Barcelona - Page 2 Empty Re: Messi drove Guardiola out of Barcelona

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:45 pm

harhar11 wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:The swedish football reporters were also the ones who broke the Ibra and Messi rift before it was cool

Proud
Which Ibra has denied like a million times by now. Nor do I see why would Ibra be lying about it when we all know how his personality is like. He isnt afraid to say what he wants and doesnt care about being political correct.

Plus, according to Ibra's book, Messi would never do anything like this. FFS, he called him a school boy who would do everything that Guardiola told him to do without a problem..
its common knowledge they weren't talking to eachother and ibra hated him. read his book again

he has gotten over it now and regards him as the best player in the world.

ibra is a guy who came out of a ghetto estate you think he is just going to sit by and bite his nail when missi moans to guardiola. messi should be happy ibra didn't turn physical, thats what his type do
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:46 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
The_Badger wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:Hasse Backe or any of those other swedish expert would never claim such a thing if it wasn't true. they are very reliable guys the lot of them. They have nothing to gain if they lied anyways

another expert told another one of these "tales" during Ibras time there; about him and Messi having a rift, they tried to conceal it by hugging eachother in training and giving eachother assists when they could've scored but it all ended up being true in the end.
This is just a bullshit baseless stereotype you've created to try and validate his claims.

Bakke himself would only know if it's true if he was actually there, which he wasn't.

they don't shoot their mouths off if they dont have concrete evidence to then back their claims up
You mean like the Julian Assange rape claim fiasco. Take your head out of your arse, son. Laughing
baseless sterotype :lol:I suppose Messi's supposed tax evasion is not true either until Messi gives you a personal phonecall to confirm it

take your head out of the sand and look at it from a normal persons eyes

btw nobody in sweden believes those girls anyways, the government made sure of it because us wanted it (the charges were about to be dropped) but what would you know, you have probably never heard of the country till now
I know English isn't your first language so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Your baseless stereotype that I mentioned was of this idea that Swedish experts don't lie.

Also, I wouldn't consider you to be a "normal" person either. Your hatred for Messi and Barca is well known and you must have been fapping like mad when you read this thread.

Why would anyone with a modicum of sense believe a word you say on a subject like this? rofl

Bakke wasn't there when this incident he claimed he has told occurred. irrespective of this fact it matters not to you as the only thing you're interested in is that it smears Messi.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:18 pm

Only one Fiat joke? Really? Poor form GL. This is a case of believe what you want. Personally, I think the toxic relationship between him and Rosell more caused Pep to pack his bags than Messi being a primadonna.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:19 pm

Didn't Ibra say in his bio that Messi, Xavi and Iniesta all followed Pep order and didn't question him? In Pep last la Liga game Messi went up to him and hugged him after scoring his 4th goal. It was said also in one of the Spanish websites that Pep wanted Pique/Alves/Fabregas sold and may have signed a new contract as well. If there was a sour relationship between him and Messi that drove him out it would've been out long before. Not until there is a valid evidence from Pep himself I don't believe it one bit.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:37 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:The swedish football reporters were also the ones who broke the Ibra and Messi rift before it was cool

Proud
Which Ibra has denied like a million times by now. Nor do I see why would Ibra be lying about it when we all know how his personality is like. He isnt afraid to say what he wants and doesnt care about being political correct.

Plus, according to Ibra's book, Messi would never do anything like this. FFS, he called him a school boy who would do everything that Guardiola told him to do without a problem..
its common knowledge they weren't talking to eachother and ibra hated him. read his book again

he has gotten over it now and regards him as the best player in the world.

ibra is a guy who came out of a ghetto estate you think he is just going to sit by and bite his nail when missi moans to guardiola. messi should be happy ibra didn't turn physical,  thats what his type do
Did you even read what I wrote? I said that Ibra is a person who says what he thinks and doesnt care about being political correct and yet he has not said a single bad word about Messi since he left..

And this is what Ibra said in his book

Ibrahimovic wrote:Det var som att vara tillbaka i skolan. Missförstå mig inte, jag gillar Messi och Iniesta. Vad de kan göra med en boll är otroligt. Men det är så känsliga och tysta. De gjorde exakt som de blev tillsagda och klagade aldrig över någonting.
In english
Ibrahimovic wrote:It was like being back at school. Don't misunderstand me, I like Messi and Iniesta. What they can do with a ball is incredible. But they are so sensetive and quiet. They did everything that they were told to do and never complained
Dat hate from Ibra....

It's such a common knowledge that Ibra hates Messi, that Ibra himself didn't know that he was suppose to hate him.. :facepalm:

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:33 pm

It all makes sense when you think about it (Messi's weight in Pep's last year from his Coke addiction hmm) Now Messi is an unstoppable bully who is hooked on Coke. Ronalessi posted that picture so we know this is legit now.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by inter1lachen Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:40 pm

Messi should have an asterix after his records. He did nothing illegal because there were no HGH anti-doping rules when he was treated with HGH. However, it will not happen again as the rules prevent one from taking a banned drug/treatment, even if it is the only drug/treatment available if it gives the athlete a competitive advantage.

HGH adds unnatural strength to any human, it unnaturally increases the size of a persons muscle mass and specifically causes organs like the heart, lungs kidneys to grow disproportionately. It does not just promote growth in kids although it was the only treatment available in Messi's case.

From the FIFA Anti-Doping Regulations (article 17)

1. Any player who consults a doctor and is prescribed treatment or medication for therapeutic reasons shall enquire whether the prescription contains prohibited substances or prohibited methods. If so, the player shall request Alternative treatment.

2. If there is no alternative treatment, the player with a documented medical condition requiring the use of a prohibited substance or a prohibited method must first obtain a therapeutic use exemption (TUE). However, TUEs will only be granted in cases of clear and compelling clinical need where no competitive
advantage can be gained by the player.
Obviously if a drug or treatment results in increased strength, it is a competitive advantage.

inter1lachen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:45 pm

Maybe this is what Messi was asking for?

Messi drove Guardiola out of Barcelona - Page 2 Reason%2BY%2BI%2BLike%2BCoca-Cola
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:39 pm

Despite Ibra saying Messi, Xavi & Iniesta followed Pep like schoolboys, he did mention that later on Messi started making demands to Pep, including wanting to play as a CF(which Ibra of course did not like). Not saying I believe this story, just trying to point it out to those talking about what Ibra wrote in his book.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:48 pm

@harhar. ibra respects/ed messi as a footballer only. I bet he respects wenger as a manager but hates him as a person
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:49 pm

Imagine if he had gone for BK instead Mad
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:17 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:Despite Ibra saying Messi, Xavi & Iniesta followed Pep like schoolboys, he did mention that later on Messi started making demands to Pep, including wanting to play as a CF(which Ibra of course did not like). Not saying I believe this story, just trying to point it out to those talking about what Ibra wrote in his book.
IIRC, Ibra said that Messi, as the best player in the world, had all the rights to tell in which position that he prefered. But I don't think that Ibra ever said that he disliked it.

halamadrid2 wrote:@harhar. ibra respects/ed messi as a footballer only. I bet he respects wenger as a manager but hates him as a person
Yeah, because we all know that saying "I like him" = respect as a player, but hates him as a person :facepalm:

Face the facts, Ibra does not hate Messi, he never has. The only one that he hated at Barca was Guardiola, and he has never hidden that, but he has NEVER said a bad word about Messi nor has he hinted that he hates him..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:21 pm

Oh yes!!! This is gold!!! I just hope to GOD that while he drank that coke in Peps face he chased it down with a whopper!!
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:22 pm

Or is it a misquote and it was really a Pepsi?
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:29 pm

Not surprised Jibers made this thread. It's like he sits around trying to find anti-Barca material so he can come back here to tell everyone
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:34 pm

harhar11 wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:Despite Ibra saying Messi, Xavi & Iniesta followed Pep like schoolboys, he did mention that later on Messi started making demands to Pep, including wanting to play as a CF(which Ibra of course did not like). Not saying I believe this story, just trying to point it out to those talking about what Ibra wrote in his book.
IIRC, Ibra said that Messi, as the best player in the world, had all the rights to tell in which position that he prefered. But I don't think that Ibra ever said that he disliked it.
He HATED being taken out of his position for Messi(even though he acknowledged Messi's abilities.
Then Messi started saying things. Lionel Messi is awesome. He’s totally amazing, but he told Guardiola: ‘I don’t want to be on the right wing any more. I want to play in the centre.’ I was the striker. Guardiola didn’t give a damn about that, though.

Guardiola sacrificed me. That’s the truth. One of my mates told me: ‘Zlatan, it’s as if Barca had bought a Ferrari and was driving it like a Fiat,’ and I thought: ‘Yeah, that’s a good way of looking at it.’ Guardiola had turned me into a simpler player and a worse player. It was a loss for the whole team.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:50 pm

Lol this story is hilarious tho

Some of you guys are far too serious Laughing

Messi preferring Coke while being sponsored by Pepsi Proud I bet he drinks Coke with his Burger King Proud
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:54 pm

Messi drove Guardiola out of Barcelona - Page 2 Keep-calm-and-stay-on-topic-3
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:41 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
He HATED being taken out of his position for Messi(even though he acknowledged Messi's abilities.
Then Messi started saying things. Lionel Messi is awesome. He’s totally amazing, but he told Guardiola: ‘I don’t want to be on the right wing any more. I want to play in the centre.’ I was the striker. Guardiola didn’t give a damn about that, though.

Guardiola sacrificed me. That’s the truth. One of my mates told me: ‘Zlatan, it’s as if Barca had bought a Ferrari and was driving it like a Fiat,’ and I thought: ‘Yeah, that’s a good way of looking at it.’ Guardiola had turned me into a simpler player and a worse player. It was a loss for the whole team.
True, I forgot about that quote. But that doesn't mean that he hated Messi for it. I mean, I remember that he said in a interview that Messi had every right to say that he would like to play in the middle, seeing as he was the best player in the world and all that..

Oh and I don't think that Messi demanded it. From what I've read, it sounds more like Messi told Guardiola that he would prefer to play in the middle, but in the end it was Guardiola's to take. And, IMO, Ibra saying "Guardiola didn't give a damn about that, though" and Messi was like a student" implies that as well..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:28 am

windkick wrote:Not surprised Jibers made this thread. It's like he sits around trying to find anti-Barca material so he can come back here to tell everyone
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:53 am

Bénin wrote:
windkick wrote:Not surprised Jibers made this thread. It's like he sits around trying to find anti-Barca material so he can come back here to tell everyone
jibers assisted with hala who makes logic-less logic nicely to make you believe...Laughing

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:56 am

Guardiola left for an coke incident rofl 
the guy wants some spotlight :facepalm: 

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:38 am

WTF is going on here?
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:58 am

like cbarca said you guys are taking this wayyy too serious lol

jibers honestly is pretty neutral.. he provokes the barca fans because they are the funniest when they react rofl
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:42 am

I call it trolling but whatever ...

Barca fans are the funniest when they react ?? lol don't think so. here is a dumb but funny post Laughing

Guardiola left for an coke incident rofl
the guy wants some spotlight :facepalm
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next