Pato: Milan doctors are to blame

4 posters

Go down

Pato: Milan doctors are to blame Empty Pato: Milan doctors are to blame

Post by Eivindo Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:41 pm

Pato: Milan doctors are to blame Pato490ai_6

Alexandre Pato has blamed the medical team at Milan for his persistent injuries during his time at the club.

The Brazilian forward was plagued by setbacks in his seven-year career at San Siro, but has since gone on to play more regularly for new club Corinthians.

“My muscle troubles were not down to me,” he told Sport TV. “I had many injuries at Milan.

“I was playing, getting injured, recovering and then going back in to see the physio.

“It is the fault of the doctors who were forcing me to return to the pitch too soon.”

Are we rotten to the core? There is a growing disease within our club... Our management, our doctors.. where will it end?
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Pato: Milan doctors are to blame Empty Re: Pato: Milan doctors are to blame

Post by Ganso Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:47 pm

Pato has only been out for 1 week in all all these months he has been at corinthians.Milanlab is over
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:28 pm

Of course they have their fare share in Pato's case . That we all suspected , if not knew , even back then.

Yet the other half falls on Pato , actualy. I could be wrong here , but i think Pato didn't take things so proffesionaly during his injury periods. I cannot believe a player at this age has had so many injuries just because it's someone else's fault or genetics.

Both of them were at fault . If Pato knew that back then , he would have said he doesn't want to rush himself . In any case. His problems begun when he put weight on himself , i think.

During the end of 2009-2010 , in his last match , Pato was a skinny guy . Come next September , first match of the season in San Siro against Lecce and Pato looks like a bodybuilder. In the space of , 4 months? Laughing

I don't have a physio degree or anything , but such a transformation in such a small period in time , means he took the "quick way" .. You can't get like that in just 4 months with gym+training only.

I always used to think his body was not prepared for such a fast transition and i think he did it because he always wanted to play CF , a canonical CF , like his idol Ronaldo. I could be very much wrong , just food for thought. Imo , they are both to blame , mostly our stuff but Pato too.

I still check on Pato often and i want to watch him play at the San Siro again one day.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:52 pm

So it looks like Pato is totally pissed at you guys. Not to mention he isn't banging Barbara any more. So his ties to you are broken and I highly doubt he will ever come back.

I think Marotta needs to work his magic and get Pato back to Serie A next year in a black and white jersey. That would be Pato's sweet revenge to come back as a Juventino and haunt you guys for the next 7 years!!

Vidal Pirlo Marchisio
Pogba
Pato  Tevez

Oooh the possibilities...

Forza Milan...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:48 pm

yesterday i had been thinking how the hell we have so many injuries. international break or not... kaka wasnt at international duty, so wasnt poli and others...

its either allegri's very harsh training regime or its definitely the doctors fitness staffs and physios.

galliani really needs to make a serious inquiry here pronto.

its been a very serious issue for past 3-4 years now that injury has been persisting often

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down