Llorente thanks Juventus fans for continued support

Go down

Llorente thanks Juventus fans for continued support Empty Llorente thanks Juventus fans for continued support

Post by DeviAngel Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:49 am

Llorente thanks Juventus fans for continued support 302843_heroa

The Spaniard has yet to score a goal for the Bianconeri and is currently behind Carlos Tevez and Mirko Vucinic in the striking pecking order

Juventus striker Fernando Llorente has thanked the club's fans for standing by him during what has been a difficult start to life in Turin.

The Spain international joined the Bianconeri on a free transfer from Athletic Bilbao this summer but he has yet to find the back of the net for his new employers, having struggled to force his way into Antonio Conte's starting line-up ahead of either fellow new arrival Carlos Tevez or Mirko Vucinic.

Llorente is therefore touched that the club's fans are still showing him so much love from the stands.

"Many thanks to everyone for the trust shown in me and for continuing to believe in me," the forward wrote on his Facebook page.

"I want you to know that I am working day after day to repay your trust with great moments of happiness."

Llorente scored only four Liga goals during the final season of what was an otherwise successful spell at Athletic.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down