Iaquinta's Dad: "He lived a year of suffering, never a controversy. Future abroad. Thanks to the fans for their support"

3 posters

Go down

Iaquinta's Dad: "He lived a year of suffering, never a controversy. Future abroad. Thanks to the fans for their support" Empty Iaquinta's Dad: "He lived a year of suffering, never a controversy. Future abroad. Thanks to the fans for their support"

Post by DeviAngel Tue 28 May 2013, 18:40

What happened to Vincenzo Iaquinta? In recent months, many have wondered if, fans and insiders in the first place. To find out how he lived a year, separate from the house, the bomber Calabrian TuttoJuve.com interviewed Giuseppe Iaquinta, father of former number nine of the Old Lady.

We start from a date: 30 June 2013 or the expiry of the contract with Juventus Vincenzo. What will your future?

"We do not know with precision the future of Iaquinta. Surely contract expires in June and we are looking around, especially abroad. There are no preferences between Italian or foreign leagues, but surely there are already arrived from abroad a number of requests" .

This however has been a year since purged, almost as "Chi l'ha visto": how did things go?

"He said well, disappeared from Juve today. Fact there was not in the squad, did not have the number of mesh and has not been called to the festivities championship. I choked up in a time when I was a year that he had to go Vincenzo ... ".

Often the fans have asked him: what is the relationship with typhoid keeps Juventus?

"The Juve fans still show affection to Vincenzo. Happens that photos or ask for autographs when they meet him around. Want to tell them thank you, because they have never abandoned. Indeed all Juventus fans have expressed sympathy and support to Vincenzo , even when cornering has always been loved and encouraged. has lived for six years with the Old Lady, living seasons important and difficult times because of injuries. deserved better treatment from the club, however, I say thanks to the Agnelli family. "

The year was to forget from all points of view?

"Undoubtedly. Vincenzo has suffered a lot, but it proved an exemplary professional. He kept everything inside, never argue or give interviews. In other cases, you would have written articles in industrial quantities of what was happening, but instead did a Vincenzo ' other choice. Decided to stay silent as not to disturb the environment and do not create hassles to colleagues who were playing something important. Personally, I can not deny that this season represents a huge damage on all fronts for the player and the ' man Vincenzo Iaquinta. A damage on the moral, technical and human. "

That idea is made ​​of the silence from senior management and technical staff?

"Now it is useless to rehash. Society and technical have thought so from the technical point of view and are free to make the choices that they consider most appropriate. From the human side, however, could not do otherwise. Vincenzo They neglected for a whole year in a total way. for charity. Conte won and he's right. had not seen him congenial to his team and who wins in football is always right, but on a human level could behave differently with Vincent. "

How do you see now Juventus?

"Juve this summer should make the team to win the Champions League. Six years at Juve never forget him and hope. Honestly: I'd love to see the European champions Juventus. Vincenzo I also think, since it still has wonderful relationships with many of his teammates. "

Having maintained excellent relationships with teammates, in a situation so difficult and tense, does honor to his son and shows the person he is. What do you like to say about it?

"Vincent has in fact maintained a great relationship with his teammates, I think it's to admire the fact that he never spoke and ignited a controversy. Only we we're neighbors every day we know what we have lived ...".
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Iaquinta's Dad: "He lived a year of suffering, never a controversy. Future abroad. Thanks to the fans for their support" Empty Re: Iaquinta's Dad: "He lived a year of suffering, never a controversy. Future abroad. Thanks to the fans for their support"

Post by Juveman17 Tue 28 May 2013, 20:08

Thanks for everything Iaquinta
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Iaquinta's Dad: "He lived a year of suffering, never a controversy. Future abroad. Thanks to the fans for their support" Empty Re: Iaquinta's Dad: "He lived a year of suffering, never a controversy. Future abroad. Thanks to the fans for their support"

Post by Cotes Tue 28 May 2013, 23:36

Best of wishes!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down