Valkyrja
urbaNRoots
Adit
Mr Nick09
Gil
125 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

OFFICIAL: Ozil is now an Arsenal player | - Page 34 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: Ozil is now an Arsenal player |

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed 4 Sep 2013 - 14:04

the same mourinho that benched him for kaka multiple times, signed Modric to play in his position in big games and pushed ozil wide most of last year? that mourinho? rofl

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: Ozil is now an Arsenal player | - Page 34 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: Ozil is now an Arsenal player |

Post by Lex Wed 4 Sep 2013 - 14:06

Horrible attempt at bigging up Ba by Mou. Everyone and their gerbil can see he's useless
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Wed 4 Sep 2013 - 14:32

welcome to Mou games

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Wed 4 Sep 2013 - 15:08

Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy attempted to block Arsenal's £42.5million capture of Mesut Ozil on transfer deadline day, according to reports in Spain.
Levy was stunned to discover the Germany midfielder was on his way to their north London rivals after being told he was not for sale by Real Madrid.
Spurs had enquired about the availability of Ozil in July and August during discussions over the world record £86m transfer of Gareth Bale.
Spanish newspaper El Confidencial claimed Levy called Real president Florentino Perez on Monday in an attempt to stop Ozil's transfer to Arsenal.
Levy felt betrayed after lengthy negotiations over Bale and a partnership agreement between Spurs and the Spanish giants that was agreed when Luka Modric left White Hart Lane last summer.
But Perez politely informed Levy that the deal to sell Ozil to Arsenal was all but done.
Ozil admitted he had not expected to leave the Spanish giants but revealed once it was clear he no longer figured in the first-team plans of Madrid manager Carlo Ancelotti following the signing of Bale, he had no hesitation in moving on to a fresh challenge at Arsenal.
'At the weekend, I was certain that I would stay at Real Madrid, but afterwards I realised that I did not have the faith from the coach or the bosses,' Ozil said in an interview with the German Football Association's official website, www.dfb.de.

'I am a player who needs this faith and that is what I have felt from Arsenal, which is why I have joined.
'Wenger gives me the faith and I can develop further. I know what I can do and I know that I could make the grade with any club in the world because I am so convinced in myself, but if I don't feel people have faith in me, then that is why I had to leave and at Arsenal, I feel I have this fully.
'I am sure the new coach is going to develop me further and I am also really looking forward to playing in the Premier League.'
Before Sunday's 1-0 win over big-spending Tottenham, Wenger had seen moves for Gonzalo Higuain, Luis Suarez and Yohan Cabaye all fail to materialise, and only secured the free transfers of Yaya Sanogo and Mathieu Flamini, before a loan move for Palermo goalkeeper Emiliano Viviano was completed on deadline day.
Although being signed initially as support for Wojciech Szczesny and Lukasz Fabianski, the 27-year-old Italy keeper fully intends to make the most of any opportunities which come his way.
'I think it is a good thing that there are other great goalkeepers here. It is a positive fight,' Viviano said.
Arsenal had also been keen to bring in some more offensive cover and looked at a loan deal for Chelsea forward Demba Ba, but the Stamford Bridge club were not interested in reaching such an agreement with their rivals.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2410909/Tottenham-cheif-Daniel-Levy-tried-block-Mesut-Ozils-Arsenal.html
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Wed 4 Sep 2013 - 15:27

EarlyPrototype wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Yeah but Walcott does.... he cannot play on the left, he's incapable of doing so.
come on, that cant possibly be true, can it?
Lmao. Walcott probably wouldn't even know where the left side of the pitch is.

Lol, I wont get into this though, Ill just let you guys talk
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Wed 4 Sep 2013 - 15:37

OFFICIAL: Ozil is now an Arsenal player | - Page 34 Tumblr_l685frSEC81qcwdq4
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed 4 Sep 2013 - 23:56

According to Graham Hunter, Ozil waited until the last minute to sign his contract because he wanted United to move for him, his father was calling United ,begging them to make a move.

hmm

Is he a reliable guy ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed 4 Sep 2013 - 23:59

Then that would mean Moyes ignored those calls so he could overpay for Fellaini Laughing

Probably BS, but the above mentioned scenario would be hilarious
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu 5 Sep 2013 - 0:07

https://twitter.com/BumperGraham

Seems like he's having a tussle with Arsenal fans on this 'report'.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu 5 Sep 2013 - 0:09

He talks a lot but he isn't all that reliable no....

At least when it comes to Madrid based matters, he's better with Barca stuff as he's based there and reports mainly on them.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu 5 Sep 2013 - 0:36

what happened with him?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Thu 5 Sep 2013 - 1:04

https://twitter.com/BumperGraham/status/22030093471

https://twitter.com/bumpergraham/status/348322087276015617
should we take him seriously hmm BumperLulz Laughing
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Thu 5 Sep 2013 - 4:35

What is Daniel Levy smoking?

I mean I can understand him being upset at Arsenal getting Ozil but Madrid doesn't have to get permission from him before they do a deal.

It's like Levy has blocked from his mind that Arsenal finished in the CL last year not Spurs. I mean there is no way Ozil is going to accept a transfer to Spurs without them in the Champions League and even if they did make it they just don't have the same cache as Arsenal even though I think players really like AVB.

Spurs need to get to the point where making the CL is expected not celebrated before they can start pulling in players like Ozil.

It's like Levy doesn't understand this and Madrid is a classy club I'm sure Perez didn't want to tell Levy there is no way on god's green earth Ozil would accept a transfer to your club.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu 5 Sep 2013 - 5:08

I agree. Why should we have an obligation when we paid those hos 100m?

Screw off lol
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu 5 Sep 2013 - 6:11

S wrote:https://twitter.com/BumperGraham

Seems like he's having a tussle with  Arsenal fans on this 'report'.
wow, that guy is a giant douche

MesutOzilAFCMania ‏@CrazyGooner007 15h
@BumperGraham Why on earth would Ozil be holding out for Man Utd when he already had his heart set on Arsenal 48 hours before completion?

Graham Hunter ‏@BumperGraham 15h
@CrazyGooner007 because he didn't have his heart set on that
Goodbye ladyboy

professional journalism in full swing .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Thu 5 Sep 2013 - 7:36

Spurs found out Ozil is a Gunner

aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu 5 Sep 2013 - 8:54

Sid Lowe has already confirmed the same thing. Ozil waited for us. Why are Arsenal fans getting so upset? Manchester United is a much bigger club ffs. Makes sense.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Thu 5 Sep 2013 - 9:04

Ozil to Yanited next year. Proud
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu 5 Sep 2013 - 9:08

jibers wrote:Manchester United is a much bigger club
Give Moyes a year or two, he'll make all the difference

ExtremistEnigma wrote:Ozil to Yanited next year. Proud
Suarez to Madrid in January Proud
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu 5 Sep 2013 - 9:09

Where are all those quotes Lex? The ones you and your Arsenal fans wanted to "dig up" after Suarez was official? Proud
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu 5 Sep 2013 - 9:15

Why are you gloating? It's make or break time for Liverpool this season. Either you make the CL, or Suarez is 100% off, followed by a handful of players. Sir Brenton just delayed the inevitable for another year Laughing

Don't believe that, because he was forced to stay, Suarez wants to be there
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu 5 Sep 2013 - 9:21

The fact that you were "certain" he was going to be an Arsenal player by the end of the window. He never wanted Arsenal. He wants Madrid / Barcelona just like every other foreign player in the world. He wasn't forced to stay. He stayed because no teams from outside England put a bid in for him.

And he's leaving 100% with or without CL by the end of this season.

Also, who are these "handful" players leaving the club? Laughing
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Thu 5 Sep 2013 - 15:49

Lex wrote:
Arsenal fans on that high after they see a little money rofl

welcome to every other clubs summers for the past decade
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Thu 5 Sep 2013 - 17:23

Todays issue of ElEconomista has a story about Mustafa Özil making €10m in commission from the sale of his son.

I guess we know why he was playing his son to get him to move. Money > family.
Crimson
Crimson
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu 5 Sep 2013 - 17:57

B-Mac wrote:
Lex wrote:

little money? a new era has began, we made a strong statement and will only go up from here. We never needed to spend big anyways, always had the players, our problem was we kept selling them.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Thu 5 Sep 2013 - 18:35

Raptorgunner wrote:
B-Mac wrote:
Lex wrote:Give Moyes a year or two, he'll make all the difference

little money? a new era has began, we made a strong statement and will only go up from here. We never needed to spend big anyways, always had the players, our problem was we kept selling them.
B-Mac is right, but so are you raptor. Most of us are elated we dropped some cash on Ozil, but the truth is we still came up short. We were trying to sign other big time names but we ran out of time at the deadline.
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next