Warning level

5 posters

Go down

Warning level Empty Warning level

Post by free_cat Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:24 pm

Does warning level ever go up?
I've been at 25% since forever, and I don't even know why. I only remember once being downed a 25% because I was saying Bundesliga is a mediocre league, which was a ridiculous reason to down me.
Anyway, I think it's time I should be uped my warning level since there's no reason to be at 25% in the first place, and second of all, if there was any reason it was like a year ago, an eternity in internet time. Very Happy
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Warning level Empty Re: Warning level

Post by Jack Daniels Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:55 pm

free_cat wrote:
Does warning level ever go up?
I've been at 25% since forever, and I don't even know why. I only remember once being downed a 25% because I was saying Bundesliga is a mediocre league, which was a ridiculous reason to down me.
Anyway, I think it's time I should be uped my warning level since there's no reason to be at 25% in the first place, and second of all, if there was any reason it was like a year ago, an eternity in internet time. Very Happy
Well we can't always monitor all members most of the time. We sometimes increase a member's bar level if we feel so and if the individual deserves such. We do discuss before we replenish one's level because not all members are being watched simultaneously by an individual Admin/Mod. So if one of us thinks a member should get increased, we do ask for each opinions first before we take action.

In that case, since you mostly hang out in the Barca forum then maybe if Dani mentions you for a raise.(translation ; Blame Dani) albino
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:28 pm

http://www.goallegacy.net/faq

Read the forum rules son,having dead cat avatars limits you to a 25 percent warning level.Hedgehogs and sloths have a 50% limit,koalas 75 while weasels are an outright permaban.

I suggest changing that avatar in order to increase your chances of a better warning level.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:00 pm

lol

But yeah, it has seemed to me that some members are forever stuck on low warning levels, but I've just assumed they've been repeating some insults or whatever when they could have afforded it x)
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:06 pm

Making the case for a deserved increase via pm increases the chances of it actually happening. Please do not ask for it publicly.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down