RED
Vlad the Impaler
jibers
30 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Cristiano is coming home - Page 3 Empty Re: Cristiano is coming home

Post by Hawky Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:18 pm

neuro11 wrote:the opposite can be said, without Mou, Cr would end up in empty hand in 4 season during peak of his career.
Wait, didn't he end up empty handed anyway...? Very Happy

Hawky
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:47 pm

The 29-year-old, who spent six seasons at Old Trafford, admits he would be open to returning to his former club and has praised the arrival of Louis van Gaal

Man Utd.Real Madrid CFWilliamHill Cristiano Ronaldo has refused to rule out a return to Manchester United in the future and maintains his “love” for his former club.

The 29-year-old joined Real Madrid from the Red Devils in a €94 million deal in 2009 after spending six seasons at Old Trafford.

Ronaldo, who will not face United in Saturday’s pre-season friendly in Michigan due to fitness concerns, admits he sees his former club as a "second family" but reiterates that he is happy to remain at the Santiago Bernabeu for now.

"Manchester United are one of my favourite clubs, everyone knows that every time when I speak about Real Madrid I speak about Manchester United, I loved it there," Ronaldo told reporters.

"I was 18 years old when I joined, I won everything there, the people treat me like a god there so I appreciate that and, in the future, who knows.

"I remember when we played there against Manchester United in the Champions League. Their affection killed me, I was so happy.

"I had fantastic moments and I appreciate this club. For me, it’s one of the best clubs in the world and I have passion for this club.

"Some players I am still in contact with because, when I was there, I created a good relationship with everybody - not just the players, but all of the staff.

"It was like my second family there, so I’ll not forget that the people treat me good. I love Manchester United and to go back... With football you never know.

"Of course, I’m happy at Real Madrid - it’s my home, my club - but Manchester United treated me unbelievable so you never know."

Ronaldo also believes United will prosper under Louis van Gaal’s guidance following their worst-ever Premier League campaign last season under fired coach David Moyes, who had replaced Sir Alex Ferguson in 2013.

"It will be a better season for sure. My feeling is Van Gaal is a fantastic coach, he showed that all the time for Netherlands, the team played unbelievable at the World Cup, and I hope that Man Utd come back like the people know," he added.

Jibers  Embarassed 

hopefully at 35
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:48 pm

Just a few more years, then he can return imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:57 pm

Inspired by Lebron James imo hmm
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor