la bestia negra
ExtremistEnigma
urbaNRoots
Gil
Great Leader Sprucenuce
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hummels: There are no sporting reasons for Gotze to leave for Bayern - Page 2 Empty Re: Hummels: There are no sporting reasons for Gotze to leave for Bayern

Post by McAgger Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:10 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:I wouldn't say every team in the world, but he could walk into most backlines of top teams IMO

I'd love to have him at Milan  

He walks into EVERY team in the world. I don't know how hard that is to comprehend.

Barca - check
Bayern - check
Madrid- check
Juve - check
Arsenal - check
Chelsea - check
United - check
Milan - check
PSG - check
Liverpool- check
City- check
etc

McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Hummels: There are no sporting reasons for Gotze to leave for Bayern - Page 2 Empty Re: Hummels: There are no sporting reasons for Gotze to leave for Bayern

Post by la bestia negra Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:43 pm

McAgger wrote:
El Shaarawy wrote:I wouldn't say every team in the world, but he could walk into most backlines of top teams IMO

He walks into EVERY team in the world. I don't know how hard that is to comprehend.

Bayern - check

he wouldn't
he was wanted back then but im not so sure now
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:46 pm

la bestia negra wrote:
McAgger wrote:

Bayern - check

he wouldn't  
he was wanted back then but im not so sure now

He starts over Boateng in the national team. Nothing to suggest he wouldn't start over him at Bayern, so point stands and it's a check.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:26 pm

Amazed people are claiming Hummels is sh!t!! Crazy

Gotze clearly got greedy, Dortmund are known to be strict with their wage policy and Bayern are the mega power in Germany. Two things that surely made him make the call when given the option.

I would have loved United to have triggered that buy out clause in his contract.
The Devil
The Devil
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by che Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:53 pm

sounds like someone's bitter bayern dumped him and don't want him back now lol
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:23 pm

che wrote:sounds like someone's bitter bayern dumped him and don't want him back now lol
But they did...:brickwall:
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:30 pm

che wrote:sounds like someone's bitter bayern dumped him and don't want him back now lol

:facepalm:

Hummels isn't wanted by bayern? Laughing If hummels was for sale, they would be the first ones to jump..
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:44 am

Hummels would start for most teams in Europe that can afford him whether a fan finds him to be great or shit.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:59 am

McAgger wrote:

Barca - check
Bayern - check
Madrid- check
Juve - check
Arsenal - check
Chelsea - check
United - check
Milan - check
PSG - check
Liverpool- check
City- check
etc

this is fact, also lol hard at don't want Hummels anywhere near Pool lineup.
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:02 am

Bayern just won the treble, I think they're better positioned from a sporting stand point than Dortmund scratch

Not to mention they're better equipped to compete on all fronts for the foreseeable future.. Hummels is insinuating the move was solely for financial reasons, he's wrong IMO
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:22 am

Players like Götze and Lewe and Santana (to Schalke no less) and previously Kagawa & Sahin leave while players like Pizzaro, Gomez, Robben, Luiz Gustavo etc. are (seemingly) staying put.

#echteliebe

Also I'm pretty sure Bayern wouldn't have fired his dad if they still wanted Hummels.

Hummels whilst great has had some pretty spectacular lapses in concentration and he probably showed a lot more of those @ Bayern.
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:44 am

Phritz wrote:Players like Götze and Lewe and Santana (to Schalke no less) and previously Kagawa & Sahin leave while players like Pizzaro, Gomez, Robben, Luiz Gustavo etc. are (seemingly) staying put.

#echteliebe
...or sufficiently high salaries Razz
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by che Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:11 am

Giggity5313 wrote:

:facepalm:

Hummels isn't wanted by bayern? :lol:If hummels was for sale, they would be the first ones to jump..

since 09/10 bayern spent less than 40 million pounds on players once, i have zero doubt they would be able to buy hummels if they wanted to... and seeing as they conceded the least goals per game in europe last year i'm gonna hazard a guess they're not particularly interested in a defender who makes a massive howler every game
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:20 am

Phritz wrote:Players like Götze and Lewe and Santana (to Schalke no less) and previously Kagawa & Sahin leave while players like Pizzaro, Gomez, Robben, Luiz Gustavo etc. are (seemingly) staying put.

#echteliebe

Also I'm pretty sure Bayern wouldn't have fired his dad if they still wanted Hummels.

Hummels whilst great has had some pretty spectacular lapses in concentration and he probably showed a lot more of those @ Bayern.

Still would start every week in Buyern's team.

I'm not surprised by those deluded Buyern fans though, they probably thought Götze and Lewandowski wouldn't get into their first team Laughing
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by 3lite Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:21 am

I swear if Hummels wasn't good looking he wouldn't get as much heat as he is getting

3lite
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:23 am

I don't get the idea that bayern needs a player... They are a class above any team in the world (they won maybe/probably the best league in the world by 20 points or so) and destroyed Barca and Juve in UCL with 11-0 combined... Why would they replace a defender of the best defense in the world?
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:55 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Rich coming from the person who supports the club who constantly played Man City rejects in the backline last season.

Pathetic comment.

What a shit player Henry must be then,a Juventus reject becoming the the best player in Arsenal's history.

Not to mention the 'Wolfsburg reject' in Barzagli.

Oh and i forgot ,Ben Arfa ,a Ligue 1 reject Laughing(Who was 'beasting' it in 11-12 EPL season)

Last edited by Surag on Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:57 am

Yeah,i definitely wouldnt say he would walk into all top teams in the world but there are quite a few where he would for sure especially in pathetic EPL teams' defenses.

Last edited by Surag on Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2