halamadrid2
FalcaoPunch
Onyx
54 posters

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

Isco - Page 15 Empty Re: Isco

Post by futbol_bill Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:36 pm

Sports, re Jovic, the last game he played in there was a lot of chances. The trio of Vinicius, Jovic, Benzema showed IMO a lot of potential. Mind you Jovic needs to get his confidence back and Vinicius still needs to develop better finishing, but I thought there was hope.

Last Season, Initially I think Zidane should have played him more, but his off field antics was his own fault for not getting more opportunities. I do think Zidane is giving everyone amble opportunities this season.

As to Isco complaints, I agree with everyone here. There are no more prima donnas here anymore. Everyone is playing and no one bar Courtois and Ramos are untouchable any longer. Later in the season, we likely won’t be the same degree of experimentation, but it will be after everyone has had opportunities.

futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:36 am

The way I took the Isco comments were just banter and poking fun at himself or at least he was trying to pass it off that way. Marcelo and modric were laughing with him so it wasnt like he was moaning about it. Idk, it's not that big of a deal for me, it's not like hes important to the team atm

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:37 pm

no big deal, its normal for players to have this convo on the bench. if he says this to the media then thats a problem. but this kinda convo happens everyday on every team in every team sport that has a bench squad. if isco didnt have a guti-like career he wouldnt be languishing on the bench
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15