pUsHa
VendettaRed07
Kaladin
Great Leader Sprucenuce
RealGunner
47 posters

Page 10 of 42 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 26 ... 42  Next

Go down

General Games Discussion Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: General Games Discussion Thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:21 pm

Thimmy wrote:Because although combat improved, some people felt that the game as a whole, was below their usual standards. And from what I can tell, Uncharted 2 was a better game than Uncharted 3. I haven't played UC3, so I haven't been able to confirm it for myself, yet.
Yeah that's what i heard too, at an early stage so far so can't really say but it seems up to par so far.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

General Games Discussion Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: General Games Discussion Thread

Post by Kaladin Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:37 pm

You haven't played Uncharted 3 before Mole?

Not cool bro
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:53 pm

Just came down to the stages for me, Uncharted 3 was awesome, but Uncharted 2 felt perfect every level, while I didn't enjoy UC3's as much. Also didn't like the graphical change.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:57 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:You haven't played Uncharted 3 before Mole?

Not cool bro
I haven't had my PS3 for even 6 months lol.

Pls calma.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:13 pm

Wait... Uncharted 3 got hate?

Was every bit as good as 2 for me.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:34 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Wait... Uncharted 3 got hate?

Was every bit as good as 2 for me.
Most of the gaming forums i have been reading hate it and for that reason don't want the new Uncharted.

They are just a bunch of no lifers but still.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:19 am

Speaking of no-lifer, have any of you guys seen comments by the hardcore Barca fan, "Facts Provider" on Goal.com? Razz He's putting in some serious devotion towards spreading C. Ronaldo/Real Madrid hate and Barca love, lol.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:40 am

Goal.com chat is no mans land Laughing

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:40 am

Uncharted 3 had possibly the greatest set pieces in gaming history but Uncharted 2 was the better game overall. Among Thieves was a huge leap forward from Drake's Fortune unlike Uncharted 3 which was more of the same from 2. Classic case of if it ain't broke don't fix it, I loved both Among Thieves and Drake's Deception, Among Thieves a bit more. For the next Uncharted I hope to see major improvements in the shooting mechanics. UC 3 improved the melee massively, here's hoping they do the same with shooting in the next installment.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:01 am

M99 wrote:Uncharted 3 had possibly the greatest set pieces in gaming history but Uncharted 2 was the better game overall. Among Thieves was a huge leap forward from Drake's Fortune unlike Uncharted 3 which was more of the same from 2. Classic case of if it ain't broke don't fix it, I loved both Among Thieves and Drake's Deception, Among Thieves a bit more. For the next Uncharted I hope to see major improvements in the shooting mechanics. UC 3 improved the melee massively, here's hoping they do the same with shooting in the next installment.
I never played any UC installments but I'd like to. I'm just not too keen on playing the first part since it looks and feels so dated today. Would I be missing out if I just play 2 and 3?
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:37 am

Not really. I played 2 first, then 1 and then 3. Don't think you will be missing out that much.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:38 pm

Soul wrote:
M99 wrote:Uncharted 3 had possibly the greatest set pieces in gaming history but Uncharted 2 was the better game overall. Among Thieves was a huge leap forward from Drake's Fortune unlike Uncharted 3 which was more of the same from 2. Classic case of if it ain't broke don't fix it, I loved both Among Thieves and Drake's Deception, Among Thieves a bit more. For the next Uncharted I hope to see major improvements in the shooting mechanics. UC 3 improved the melee massively, here's hoping they do the same with shooting in the next installment.
I never played any UC installments but I'd like to. I'm just not too keen on playing the first part since it looks and feels so dated today. Would I be missing out if I just play 2 and 3?
Nah I skipped the first for the same reason, didn't feel like I missed out at all.

m99 I'm 2/3rds through Demons Souls, I've only died against one boss and died about three times total hmm

I heard it was harder than Dark Souls
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:44 pm

Resogun is fun as hell
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:45 pm

1st game was great in it's own right. I suggest you all play it.

As for it feeling 'dated' can you elaborate? Graphically it's better than plenty of new games from 2013.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:50 am

Hmm reading online, it appears that beyond: two souls has been a bit of a flop. Shame really, it was expected to surpass Heavy Rain.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:38 am

Firenze wrote:
Soul wrote:
Nah I skipped the first for the same reason, didn't feel like I missed out at all.

m99 I'm 2/3rds through Demons Souls, I've only died against one boss and died about three times total hmm

I heard it was harder than Dark Souls
You must be an expert now from the experience from Dark Souls. I bought Demon Souls after I saw it won GOTY in Gamespot and good god that was the closest thing to rape I ever experienced Laughing Finished it later doe smoking
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:34 pm

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/11/20/the-most-awesomely-weird-moments-in-video-game-history

Never finished Dooms 2 but the ending Laughing ( no 1 on the list )

I actually did the FF7 thing at No 2 lol
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:14 am

RealGunner wrote:http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/11/20/the-most-awesomely-weird-moments-in-video-game-history

Never finished Dooms 2 but the ending Laughing ( no 1 on the list )

You remember doing that, yet you completely forgot that I was the one who recommended getting FF7 for PS3, after you enquired me about the game Razz You even recommended it to me, although the first time I played it was back in the 90s, lol.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:09 am

TellTale games who made the universally acclaimed Walking Dead game series mentioned they were excited because they've been given a dream series to start adapting games for..I never really checked the Walking Dead games out but apparently they're making Game of Thrones games in that style too..could be GOAT.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:22 am

Just completed Uncharted 3.

First to the positives, its a great game and the combat is much improved with a great story etc etc snd all the other things which made the 2nd one so brilliant.

But for me it falls short of the lofty standards set by Uncharted 2.

This is mainly because its a lot more combat heavy and it doesn't mix the combat with the set pieces, platforming and character development as well as the 2nd one did.

I also don't think the pacing of the story was as well handled either and were missed opportunities for developing characters further. ( including lack of Chloe Sad )

With that said though its still a great game just not as good as Uncharted 2 was and can't wait to see what Naughty Dog do on the ps4.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:25 am

Infamous next molly pls
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:27 am

Already started on it lmfao.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:27 am

Thimmy wrote:
RealGunner wrote:http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/11/20/the-most-awesomely-weird-moments-in-video-game-history

Never finished Dooms 2 but the ending Laughing ( no 1 on the list )

You remember doing that, yet you completely forgot that I was the one who recommended getting FF7 for PS3, after you enquired me about the game :PYou even recommended it to me, although the first time I played it was back in the 90s, lol.
Of course i remember lol. It was you and Javierredondo who i asked about FF7 and then bought it. Best advice ever. Bought FF8 and FF9 after that.

Waiting for FF10 HD remix at this point
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:27 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Already started on it lmfao.
ffs <3333

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:46 am

Demon's Souls Mole!
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:49 am

How many souls games are there btw

Demon's Souls
Dark Souls

any other?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 42 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 26 ... 42  Next