+3
forza.milan
Rossoneri Ninja
M99
7 posters

Go down

Pazzini out for 4-6 months Empty Pazzini out for 4-6 months

Post by M99 Thu May 23, 2013 1:06 pm

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Pazzini out for 4-6 months Empty Re: Pazzini out for 4-6 months

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Thu May 23, 2013 1:14 pm

So he's out until the start of the second half of the season..grhmmmm

Panic buys anyone?
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu May 23, 2013 1:24 pm

Comi has been great for Reginna. But I think Paloshchi should be used as Balo back up. Most likely will get a Lopez type transfer (the lulz if it's Gilardino)
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by forza.milan Thu May 23, 2013 2:02 pm

Would much rather just retain one of Ganz / Petagna (preferably Petagna) and get them to train with the side during pre-season and act as a Balotelli reserve until Pazzini is back rather than make a new signing and drain funds for something that isn't of utmost importance.
forza.milan
forza.milan
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu May 23, 2013 2:28 pm

forza.milan wrote:Would much rather just retain one of Ganz / Petagna (preferably Petagna) and get them to train with the side during pre-season and act as a Balotelli reserve until Pazzini is back rather than make a new signing and drain funds for something that isn't of utmost importance.

This.

Highly disappointing setback for Pazzini, however I eagrely await his return, though this is an operation that takes a long time to recover from. We are unlikely to see the best of Pazzini at any stage next season, though hopefully given Pazzini's use as a supersub we will not really feel the full effects to his play.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu May 23, 2013 2:58 pm

I am very sorry for Pazzo. I hope he gets well and be back soon , as soon as possible actualy , he's shown he can change a game alright and everybody loves his celebrations Proud

As for his replacement , i think it will be Niang. Petagna and a few more youngsters would inevitably join our pre season , with or without Pazzo. But when next season begins , Niang would be first option between these forwards anyway , so , given he's default position is central , i can actualy see Niang be 2nd option to Balotelli.

Personaly, i would take Pazzo any other day until the end of days instead of Niang Laughing , but this is good news for him. We already have Saponara and fester said we'll buy a right winger too , so you see where i am going with it.

Nevertheless , that was disturbing news . Pazzo is great at making lemonade with the few lemons he gets , something you don't find that often.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Fri May 24, 2013 7:02 pm

It's now being said that Pazzini will be out for less than four months. There was no real damage to his knee, they are just cleaning it up.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Sat May 25, 2013 7:10 am

what about Bojan?
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat May 25, 2013 9:59 am

djfawnz wrote:what about Bojan?

He will probably leave , though there's nothing official these days. I guess it depends on who's the coach next season. When the next coach is confirmed , Bojan's future will be known soon enough.

Milantildeath wrote:It's now being said that Pazzini will be out for less than four months. There was no real damage to his knee, they are just cleaning it up.

Thankfully. Although missing the pre season is very concerning , he's not the kind of player that depends solely on his athletisicm in games. He will take his time to find rythm again , but i am confident in Pazzo , he will do it . With Balotelli in front of him , he'll have time to find form again Proud
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by forza.milan Sun May 26, 2013 1:46 am

djfawnz wrote:what about Bojan?

His buyout clause is €15m, Milan offered €5m. You can figure how that went...
forza.milan
forza.milan
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun May 26, 2013 2:40 pm

AC Milan are looking at recalling Corinthians strikers Alexandre Pato following Giampaolo Pazzini’s recent injury.

The Italian will require knee surgery that will keep him out of action for up to six months.

Corriere dello Sport claims Milan will address this loss by approaching their former player Alexandre Pato.

The Brazilian returned to his homeland only five months ago and Silvio Berlusconi had made it clear his departure was a only temporal.

Pato still has strong ties with Milan, particularly his relationship with Barbara Berlusconi.

Both Alessandro Matri and Marco Borriello have also been linked with return moves to the San Siro club.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down