Pazzini might just be coming to Juve....

+7
S
zarola
GIGItheBest
TrezeGent
NumeroUno
dronte
Cotes
11 posters

Go down

Pazzini might just be coming to Juve.... Empty Pazzini might just be coming to Juve....

Post by Cotes Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:06 pm

Juventus continues pressing on Giampaolo Pazzini . As reported by SkySport24 , Giuseppe Marotta would call today the striker to reassure him about the possibility of moving to Turin. Pazzini, despite being practically out of pink at Inter, has already turned down several proposals from abroad just to stay in Italy. There remains, therefore, that convince Inter to strike up an operation with rivals.
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Pazzini might just be coming to Juve.... Empty Re: Pazzini might just be coming to Juve....

Post by dronte Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:11 pm

I always liked him, though I'm not sure about him after last season..
If he comes, hopefully he will not perform like Lucio..

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Pazzini might just be coming to Juve.... Empty Re: Pazzini might just be coming to Juve....

Post by NumeroUno Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:17 pm

I'd prefer to get him on loan with the option to buy after the season

I think he needs a fresh start elsewhere and could really do well at Juventus... but I wouldnt want to invest what it will take to get him without seeing him on the pitch first.... especially when Inter seems desperate to offload him

but I would rather have Matri or Quagliarella over Pazzini if thats what it comes down to

NumeroUno
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by TrezeGent Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:41 pm

I hope not. He's not an upgrade over Matri or Quagliarella.
TrezeGent
TrezeGent
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:59 pm

Is he the top striker or not?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:52 pm

I still think he has it in him. He just isn't apart of inter's plans, plus he doesn't get the survive there that he would at Juve. I think he'd miss a couple of chances at first but once he gets his groove back in he'd be a top striker. Don't think Juve is the right move for him though, because he'd probably be subbed in and rotated in a lot, which is not what a player like Pazzini needs.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:58 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:Is he the top striker or not?

Jovetic + Pazzini/Destro.

Likely to happen.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:18 pm

Fiorentina is claiming he won't be sold. I don't believe it, but that's what they are claiming right now.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:19 pm

Juventude wrote:Fiorentina is claiming he won't be sold. I don't believe it, but that's what they are claiming right now.

He wants to leave..He'll be sold in the end..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:12 pm

I'm against this move right now
It might mean Matri will go to Milan, while I think the difference between Pazzini and Matri is minimal, I have a feeling that Matri will do really well if he goes to Milan

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:58 pm

Pazzini, Matri, its all the same level atm. Players who are at their prime and should have made a bigger name of themselves already. Il Pazzo is better in front of goal than Matri, but he is crap in build up play.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:33 pm

Vucinic and Giovinco should both be starting, so im very much against Pazzini, but also against Jovetic as i think hes overrated. We need a creative CF, someone who can alsi play SS. Suarez, Van Persie, Jovetic are perfect for this, but id rather have Suarsz than either of them by far. I hope we look like this next season:

(4-3-3) Giovinco - Suarez - Vucinic

(3-5-2) Suarez - Vucinic

Vucinic is also one of those striker that can play as either an SS or CF, so Jovetic would work too. But Vucinic should start in my opinion. But im really not a big fan of Jo etic or Pazzini. Pazzini is the same level as Quags and Matri who we already have and i think Vucinic and Giovinco are both better than Jovetic. Also dont want Van Persie, so i feel we should go all out for Suarez and wed be complete.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down